SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

All about Steed

live-to-ride

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

End 96 Steed VSE for sale.Asking $2K nego.COE renewed till 2016.Posting for a fren.Contact 90070727.

hey bro it would be better if u gave more details such as bike condition , engine condition, if ever involve in major accident etc etc and best of all post a pic

Aspire To Inspire Before I Expire

hi fellow steed riders. i just got back from a ride up to thailand and now when front brake is applied, there's a low humming/rattling sound and i can feel vibration up the forks. can anyone shed some light?

1st thing to check ---> ur front brake pads, r they worn out after that long distance riding?

2nd --> ur front brake disk, is it worn out too?

3rd --> u might as well send the whole thing for a complete check by ur local doctor sia.... rear brake drum oso might change, mayb check ur steering cone bearings oso, how abt the condition of ur front forks? no good? go see mekanik oso.

happy maintenance bro :thumb:

hi fellow steed riders. i just got back from a ride up to thailand and now when front brake is applied, there's a low humming/rattling sound and i can feel vibration up the forks. can anyone shed some light?

yr disc plate spoil already...bcos u never change yr brake pad....

2008 pay more $$$$ for yr bike.... :thumb:

The wind is blowing...

The sky is getting dark...

The storm is approaching...

But my bike still ride on...

Blue Thunder Forever...

:cool:

Hi All steed riders

Where can i get a leather strip cover the fuel tank?

u ask a lot of questions but u got $$$ boh?

if u no budget, i advise u get from one place.....

The wind is blowing...

The sky is getting dark...

The storm is approaching...

But my bike still ride on...

Blue Thunder Forever...

:cool:

u ask a lot of questions but u got $$$ boh?

if u no budget, i advise u get from one place.....

Thank u for comment, for $$$ may be not many as u. That why come here to find more, if u know any place selling this can let me know? My tank a lot of scratch line bo swee liao and bo $$$ to buy new one.:)

Jan 08 - change new started switch

Hi

I'm new to this forum, so happy to find many steed riders here. I tried to look through the forum but am not too sure where or what I can do for my steed.

Although it's a rather old bike.. 13years, my steed is still running nicely. Does anyone know where I can get some parts (plastic) chromed or where I can buy them off the rack? The parts are the side covers below rider's seat and covers just infront of the tank at the sides where it covers the neck of the bike front suspensions. Sorry if my descriptions are not too clear.

Oh and how much do they cost?

Thanks

Hi

I'm new to this forum, so happy to find many steed riders here. I tried to look through the forum but am not too sure where or what I can do for my steed.

Although it's a rather old bike.. 13years, my steed is still running nicely. Does anyone know where I can get some parts (plastic) chromed or where I can buy them off the rack? The parts are the side covers below rider's seat and covers just infront of the tank at the sides where it covers the neck of the bike front suspensions. Sorry if my descriptions are not too clear.

Oh and how much do they cost?

Thanks

I can't recall the prices but if it is Honda Steed parts and accessories you are looking for, then look no further than Chong Aik and Loois Motor. Both shops has kept a lot of leftover parts and accessories. For their shop address, check out the sticky thread on cruiser/chopper related matter.

Good luck!

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

I can't recall the prices but if it is Honda Steed parts and accessories you are looking for, then look no further than Chong Aik and Loois Motor. Both shops has kept a lot of leftover parts and accessories. For their shop address, check out the sticky thread on cruiser/chopper related matter.

Good luck!

Hi and thanks for reply. I made calls to both these shops but both said they dont have them anymore nor are they bringing these anymore cos Steed is already an old bike. : (

O well.. anymore suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks

Folks, wanted to post that Chong Aik and Loois Motor does not have much of Steed's spares anymore. Same goes to FJT & Eversuccess needless to say BS.

Was told, "Once a Honda bike surpasses 7 years, Honda will stop producing its OEM spares..."

All I know is, they still have bit parts of the spares for this bike, so can give a try calling to ask before heading dwn.

So last resort locally, try scrapyards...

Then, online... Frm US, theirs are VT 600C VLX, thou 600cc, the specs of spares are stilll the same sans engine...

My 0.02¢

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

VSE steed for sale gd buy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi,

i would like to sell off my steed fn plate renewed coe. just change battery,rectifier, power horn and both brake pads last week. change chain n spoket 2 months ago. sporty orange yellow with tribal design. head light is bullet type with color changing bulb attached, front mud guard is change to the long harley type. have the long metal rest at the back too. but sponge nt attach yet. but i ve the sponge wit me.hande bar change to the straight harley type with 5inch riser looks new and well maintained.

really interested ppl can mail me at SL2022@hotmail. com

selling at 5k neg.

try boonsiew. they still carry bits n pieces for steed & shadow. some parts are common between steed and shadow.

As abv, tried & asked. Maybe they dont have what I wanted. & BS didnt stock up old bikes parts. FJT or Eversuccess maybe still got some chance.

:sweat:

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Care to share what is the top speed of your steed?

I'm asking cos I was shocked that mine could only hit 130km/h with throttle fully opened, on level road, no pillion. but speedometer goes up to 170 le. i thought should a least hit 150.

is there something wrong with my steed? if so, how to rectify?

DO. Or DO NOT. There is no TRY.

Care to share what is the top speed of your steed?

I'm asking cos I was shocked that mine could only hit 130km/h with throttle fully opened, on level road, no pillion. but speedometer goes up to 170 le. i thought should a least hit 150.

is there something wrong with my steed? if so, how to rectify?

max 130? I tink you gotta send it for tuning if u have not done so recently. I ride a 13yr old Steed Vlx. just went Malacca and back ystrday wif my fren. We were crusing abt 130 to 140kmh all e way no prob. But i tink its also becos i use aftermkt pipes which is lighter.Or Maybe cos i use some broquet fuel thingy which is supposed to give more power(which i can't feel the difference) and better mileage(about 10% more proven). Yup hope tis helps!

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

To live is Christ, To die is gain

max 130? I tink you gotta send it for tuning if u have not done so recently. I ride a 13yr old Steed Vlx. just went Malacca and back ystrday wif my fren. We were crusing abt 130 to 140kmh all e way no prob. But i tink its also becos i use aftermkt pipes which is lighter.Or Maybe cos i use some broquet fuel thingy which is supposed to give more power(which i can't feel the difference) and better mileage(about 10% more proven). Yup hope tis helps!

thanx monster. :)

DO. Or DO NOT. There is no TRY.

Hi guys,

I don't know if these had been asked before and I am sorry if indeed it has.

But where dya guys get your saddle bags from? Is it waterproof? (or do you know of any friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a who wanna let go some?)

Also, will any Givi rack fit this bike? or it has to be specific for steeds only?

Sorry, confused horse here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/triprider/imgphp.jpg

Fer everyday...

is an adventure...

when you're astride...

a green monster..

WE SOLD OUR SOUL FOR ROCK N' ROLL

DMB fan. Can't help but make noise already. heee.Why not get brackets from Seng Kwong. Ex but lasting. Saddle bags, you want cheap one? LAB lor. Ex one, there's this place I STILl dunno the name, Jalan Besar area. Or go ask Madman aka Pink Phantom or vice versa. I think he can help you racks and bags within budget and of good quality too

w y x m m

Thank you so much DMB fan! (So much to say, so much to say, so much, so much, so much to say!!)

:cheer:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/triprider/imgphp.jpg

Fer everyday...

is an adventure...

when you're astride...

a green monster..

WE SOLD OUR SOUL FOR ROCK N' ROLL