SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

GYM

gssiong

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

normally (not on diet),eat anything also can lah...just watch how much you eat...if hungry, eat enough to be not-hungry...not hungry, eat for taste just to satisfy the crave.

1 good way is to stop buying junk food completely...skip the "snacks" section when grocery shopping. thats wat i did :p

Alternatively, buy the "fun pack" and not the "value pack"...cos once you rip open the packet, sure can't stop til you finish it all...

for those who wanna bulk up "gracefully", pump iron lor. you need to tell your body to make muscles...abuse them...make your muscles work twice as hard as normal and your body will know wat parts to "develope"...eating more in general doesn't help.

for me, the "don't"s are easy...its the "do"s i can't adhere to...got dumbbells at home but too lazy to use regularly....got comments that i'm too "skinny"...not i my book! one fne day lah...i'll start "pumping" :p

DO. Or DO NOT. There is no TRY.

i really wish one day, the science can invent a machine that we can mix dna into our gene. for eg, the skinny dna to be install into my fatty dna which balance up and becos normal dna. i so hope it will happen. hehe......

i really wish one day, the science can invent a machine that we can mix dna into our gene. for eg, the skinny dna to be install into my fatty dna which balance up and becos normal dna. i so hope it will happen. hehe......

No worries. That day will come, my friend and the world will be full of genetic freaks. I just hope I will live long enough to see that day... :cheeky:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Actually not advisable to completely cut oout junk food cos some pple have the tendency to over compensate.... so instead of being satisfied with e.g. 1 small pack, they whack one family pack due to long term denial

to me, thats just a very self-indulging excuse....a sure sign of not being really serious about losing weight...

DO. Or DO NOT. There is no TRY.

Think the key is controlling your diet thru manageable means.... cos you will still have eat with other pple...

Do give in to cravings but dun over indulge..... Eg. Agree to allow yourself 1 serving of reward food after 5 days of workout...

Learn proper portioning, learn to chew your food properly.... this will alow your body more time to tell you that it has had enough food....

:cheeky: :dozed:

u know why i want to lose weight or not? becos i want to be more healthy. and the main reason behind it, is becos i am scare that i will die early. i am hoping i can prolong my dying date to a very long time later so that i can see my son grow up and my grand son. i know i know. i am getting gutless as i grew older.

i never worry of such thing one. but as i grow older, i get more worry. sigh.. back to the gym tomolo again.

:-P

No worries. That day will come, my friend and the world will be full of genetic freaks. I just hope I will live long enough to see that day... :cheeky:

Here's another tip.....

Try changing your breafast habits, eat about of oats with fresh fruits instead of prata, mee pok and stuff.... you would be able to see good results for cholestrol level.......

Another way is to take 2 spoonful of phsyllium Husk with lime juice or apple cider vinegar before meal (on empty tummy).... you appetite will be reduced and you will be able to reduce food intake while incresing fibre intake....

If you dun lik sour taste then add a little honey to sweeten it...

Make sure you take in your 8 glasses of plain water and cut out canned drinks...

A little goes a long long way...

:cheeky: :dozed:

oats yes.. i dunno about fresh fruits though.. its sugar

can drinks are ok - diet coke

160207 - 170407: Honda NSR SP150

230507 - 140807: Aprilia RS125 '99

300712 - 290113: Ducati Monster 400 '02

050213 - 190413: Honda CBR 400RR '96

090413 - Present: BMW 316i '12

Why fear the silence when it's already so noisy - Gj

oats yes.. i dunno about fresh fruits though.. its sugar

can drinks are ok - diet coke

Fresh fruits should be OK as they contain glucose and not those man-made sugar... :)

vivo. should be planet fitness. check it out. there should be a 2yr plus 1 yr package. should be 2k+. breakdown will be monthly 80+. i am not their sales man. i get this quote 4-5 ago when i am sourcing for a gym. for your info only.

also for your info, if u are joining, i just found out that a friend (not very close) of mine is their sales rep. maybe can give u a lttle discount within his power (that is what he told me when he know i want to join a gym).

YO! lol

^^ anyway to help out a bamboo to grow fatter?

eat nonstop oso wun help de -_- siann!!

"When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story." Barney Stinson

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Jordanspy_Siggy.jpg

YO! lol

^^ anyway to help out a bamboo to grow fatter?

eat nonstop oso wun help de -_- siann!!

Try a weight gain shake... :thumb:

GYM SESSION

Date: Saturday 11 Aug 2007

Time: 3PM Sharp

Venue: Yishun ClubFitt

Entry cost: $2.50

Level: Entry level/Beginner