SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

For mine i change for $160....thats 1/2 a year ago.....but heard some1 say thats place charge only $150 now.......wat u think le??? :D

Hi, u go chai fatt motor trading find ah wee,maybe can get cheaper say i intro de.....last time riding yellow super4 now change red R1 liao.. cant cfm wor but can try.....abt $130-140 bah ask 1st b4 u tell him the price.........cyaa. ;) btw is BT-39 SS. must see date wor.......tyre got write de.......best is front 90 rear 110.......from my knowlegde, correct me if i'm wrong..... :p

PoWeR iS nOtHiNg WiThOuT cOnTrOl........

aiya i reali so kuku..skills olso OH MY gOD DE.cannot control bike somemore..have to bring my mobile directory out....dun even noe the way out there..and hence of cos gan jiong la!!!!!

MEANING OF CAR NAMES.

BMW--->Brings Me Women But Broke My Wallet.

FORD---> Fast Only Rolling Downhill.

HYUNDAI---> Hope You Understand Nothing Driveable And Inexpensive.

Subaru---> Screwed Up Beyond A Repair Usually.

Volvo---> Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object.

PORSCHE---> Proof Of Rich Spoiled Children Having Everything

See ur brand of your car falls into which category? =)

people....help me please~~~~~~~~~~~~i couldn't kick start properly and the bike seems to be dead even if the bike had started.......OMG~~~and the worst thg is i couldn;t kick down to neutral gear beri damm hard to find ~~~~~~and hence i didn't noe whether i m in first gear not when i stoP.....aniway ganna horn by a taxi uncle for nothg and the taxi drivers sucKS totally.......they cut my lane and imagine i m ridin faster i could have been killed~~~~~~~~~~~~ :bouncefire: :bouncefire:

when i first got my bike last time... also cannot kick neutral... went back motordiam found out the clutch freeplay was the problem. jus losen it and u will be able kick neutral.

Nike - Just do it!

my fren they all olso ask me whether can help me burn out when i change new tyres :lol: :lol: ..ok guys...serious matter here :pity: .....when i start to go at first gear....the noise is beri loud and my frens commented that i throttle too much and my cluth release too fast le...if i throttle a bit..the bike will like gtg dead..and whenever i want to change to higher gear...i release the cluth and it olso produce the loud noise..and also especially when i pillion people...the noise will produce louder....how can i control it correctly & smoothly?? :? :? :?

hmm... i presume yr KRR is first hand one i guess...

last time when i first got my bike... i also think got this problem that problem why like this why like that...

but fear not. its all in the mind. yr bike i believe is in perfect condition if its a first hand one.

jus remember have yr rubbers changed ASAP. i myself buang on IRC before. tested and proven.

change yr engine oil once u reach 800km, and 1600km.

Nike - Just do it!

talking about tyres ... juz a survey, anyone using tyres on their kips other than the common ones like IRC, BT or TT900? Anyone using Pirelli tyres?

Adventure

Getting lost is part of the fun

Aug 2003 - Oct 2004: Kawasaki KRR150

Oct 2004 - Feb 2006: Honda CBR400RRR

Oct 2005 - Jun 2006: Honda Wave R

Nov 2005 - ???: Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird

Akan Datang: Suzuki GSX-R600K6

haha ai zai.... joking nia. btw ur rims i see got chrome part, how u do tat ar?? and will it rust more easily?? have u encounter any rusting problems??

The definition of a man’s character is not when he is on top….. it is on how he picks himself up EVERY TIME HE HAS BEEN KNOCKED DOWN.

This is the latest update...there is somemore Kips rider haven update.....please use this

KIPS riders

1. Tommy028 ( West )

2. Misterbean ( West )

3. d33r82 (North)

4. DaXiGuA (NorthEast)

5. kawa ( west )

6. R3s|st0r(North)

7. terry84(North)

8.singtel88(East)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Believe there is a lot and new rider here haven update

Come on Guys and girls of KIPS rider.....put in ur details le...........

http://hayabusa.bikepics.com/suz-gsxr1000-02-bikepics-09170.jpg

yah lor, u have a point. i better think for a while 1st. btw do u guys experience idling drop?? i always kanna ley, have to adjust everytime..

The definition of a man’s character is not when he is on top….. it is on how he picks himself up EVERY TIME HE HAS BEEN KNOCKED DOWN.

u give me money,i give it to u free

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MEANING OF CAR NAMES.

BMW--->Brings Me Women But Broke My Wallet.

FORD---> Fast Only Rolling Downhill.

HYUNDAI---> Hope You Understand Nothing Driveable And Inexpensive.

Subaru---> Screwed Up Beyond A Repair Usually.

Volvo---> Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object.

PORSCHE---> Proof Of Rich Spoiled Children Having Everything

See ur brand of your car falls into which category? =)