SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

Kawasaki Jacket

Pilots! Its me again,

After some calls and emails between me and the factory, now I can order Kawasaki Jacket in 3 different materials!

Come with 5 piece armor, elbow, shoulder and back.

Come with inner liner.

PU: color of choice: White/Green, Full black(white word, lining)

Size M to XXL

S$135

Textile(dupont oxford): color of choice: White/Green, Black/Green, Full black(only full black got size S)

Size M to XXL

S$115

Mesh: Black/Green only, as shown in pic

Size S to XXL

S$95

The more order I receive, the cheaper it might be.

Fill up the detail, pm the enquire

0. Nick / Name / Email / Material / Size / color / Quantity

Attached pics is only for mesh Black/Green. The rest is similar design but diff material and color only

kawa_jacket_mesh_1.jpg

kawa_jacket_mesh_2.jpg

kawa_jacket_mesh_3.jpg

Edited by shong

It's a long story. You can ask my big bro val.

Now i'm busy working 2 jobs and surveying all the motor shop so that i could take out another new kr a.s.ap after settling my previous bike.. Cannot tahan without bike ah~

You got any good motor bike shop which you can recommend? :help:

shop bit dangerous as in the condition wise.. mayb u buy from forum.. u can ask abg val to test bike for u b4 deciding to choose the final ones.. much more safer? lols..

pages & pages gone by..now i lost..:cheeky:

u nv lost, u're still here!!

Hi,

artpark, uuMaaR, six_strat

Just a reminder, do not transfer regarding pit shirt. Due to my fault and mis-communication, the order is now cancelled. I will arrange a collection day next week regarding free gift for you

Please continue to support next order of jacket..

My sincere apologies.:cry:

just a quick show of hands, who interested in gtr lights look alike? its actually white led strip but super bright.. almost as bright as kit's.. 3 leds per strip, 2 piece 1 set.. maybe $5~$10 per set since i have to do my own soldering and waterproofing.. >.

since its so cheap.. i think i will take one set ba.. but i would like to see a demo first before confirming ah.. ok chris?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

Very eager to receive my LEDs, can't wait to lay my hands on them and make my bike bling bling!

i cant wait for mine too.. 68 fkin leds.. xD~

Upcoming LEDs plan for my bike:

1) An additional single blue led at the rear wheel.

2) A red led under the pillion seat

3) 2 blue led at the front fairing

4) 2 HID led white at the front fairing

FOR THOSE WHO READ THIS, LEDs can be purchase from INUKI. Order from him!!! However, dont u all dare to take what I had reserved!!

Hafiz11... I really wish to follow but ah, If I take MC, my SGT will follow me to Malacca!! ****kkkkkss

waaaa.. now all led siao ah.. if only i can be like u all..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

bro i think i am finally gonna need ur help with METER LIGHTS! ur forte'!!

bro.. tat time when i was doing u was also there right? got see its not easy anot? dun scare xinku ah? ahhaha..

manfred ar manfred no ppl pei wo liaoz lo this week sianz `

still got me ma.. but is see whether u wan to jio or dun wan to jio only.. :)

Tik, I wanna surpass ya LEDs power!!

bro.. i should not be ur role model.. u shall surpass me.. but ultimately, u should aim to surpass a guy call rabbit.. his leds are heaven.. ahhaa..

valerie. you everything sweet. ur avatar also swit. jealous. :(

eyra..how are you ? :))

Hahaha, totie jealous? His avatar is sweet right? I also envy those couple. Sooooo Loving~ :cry:

I am fine thankiew totie. How abt you??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/zahzah/gt.jpg

call me again if u wanna view my bike =D hahahha considering still !

Hahaha.. still 50:50 ah? It's ok jiahong, you can take your time. Once you feel like you ready to let go then you beep me aitez.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/zahzah/gt.jpg

still got me ma.. but is see whether u wan to jio or dun wan to jio only.. :)

lol cheers :D

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/297843_10150305373042639_564927638_8154723_1047297513_n-1.jpg

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/IMG_0029.jpg

heads up all pilots who ordered stuffs from me: 3 x tail bulb and 1 x h4 (18 led) arrived. msn/sms/call me to cfm colelction date and time

also arrived, 2 x 68 led h4 =Xx $30 ea.. both still up for sale!

Kawasaki Jacket

Pilots! Its me again,

After some calls and emails between me and the factory, now I can order Kawasaki Jacket in 3 different materials!

Come with 5 piece armor, elbow, shoulder and back.

Come with inner liner.

PU: color of choice: White/Green, Full black(white word, lining)

Size M to XXL

S$135

Textile(dupont oxford): color of choice: White/Green, Black/Green, Full black(only full black got size S)

Size M to XXL

S$115

Mesh: Black/Green only, as shown in pic

Size S to XXL

S$95

The more order I receive, the cheaper it might be.

Fill up the detail, pm the enquire

0. Nick / Name / Email / Material / Size / color / Quantity

Attached pics is only for mesh Black/Green. The rest is similar design but diff material and color only

soli ah.. engiand no good.. wth is textile..? is hard or soft? diff material as in?

pages & pages gone by..now i lost..:cheeky:

sis hows the tailbulb?

since its so cheap.. i think i will take one set ba.. but i would like to see a demo first before confirming ah.. ok chris?

i no cfm taking in yet.. once i take in den i let u all know.. cuz i might be getting the 10 meter reel ownself cut and do soldering..

lol cheers :D

eh hadij and wantongkol got contact u?

http://singapore.check4d.com/SingaporeResult.gif

mew?

<3 Vickii and Freya

://www.demonchild.org

Kyrul, ya headlight ah...the round shape..damn sweet!!

haha... ya its unique, there's only two here in sg. 1 is dim13's, another is my fren's

spokey rims KRR!

ouh... wat's ur rim width, size? tyre size??

..RIDE TILL U OR UR RIDE DIE!..

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Khaikrr/FD603696-2E0E-45D4-A8C2-589696D78A13-18077-000004F071B84D33.jpg

lolx.. okok bah..

bring you in JB? tot you know your way liaoz?

lolx.. new paintwork.. faster do den..

oic.. ah beng lei... lolx.. go behind TP and rev.. lolx..

lolx.. wll come after you treat me eat sushi.. :D

hmmm.. ask another shop.. dun tell them wat's wrong, just tell them wat's the issues..

lolx.. special input... it's normal la.. not special..

where got chio.. ah pek bike nia... cannot run de.. smell people smoke's nia.. lolx..

true.. the most important.. does your bike give you any problem up til now..

not much nice idea... meet up and see lor.. lolx...

not really sure liaoz.. long liaoz...

I'm IN for a day trip to desaru or malacca.. it must be within a DAY... I always wan to take pics also.. :)

ooo.. why you need to buy a new KR?

bro.. 3 led per strip.. 2 strip 1 set.. $5~$10/set.. that's 6 Leds/set... I'll see how again...

lolx.. you own me a treat also? haha.. hmmm.. quite a few people own me treats.. :D

you/valarie/lao ah beng (alvin) hee hee....

done a read up.. it's all about the magnetic stuff... if I buy strong magnets... and place it there.. will it helps?

signal red, very weird and confirm kanna caught... very obvious..

yeah.. red will come out.. and tp confirm stops you upon seeing it.. ONLY amber is allowed...

lolx.. everyone misses you.. whahaha...

not only beng!

this to teach young ppl : hero always die first!

dunlike that lah!

$ almost bo liao!

somemore 1 year++ not working n no income!

pls.........

5k...10k....lend me ,can???

bro justin.. oic.. just normal situation usually ba.. each deal at any shops/etc u will feel unhappy abt after which others tell u differnt point of view.. cuz we dunno much abt the bike conditions itself..

if u feel upset tat he chop u i will feel abit not nice oso cuz i know them ma.. i trust both of u leh.. if he cheat u reflect very bad on him to mi leh.. cuz i dun think he so stupid do such things sia.. spoil his own business.. although i was not there through the whole picture.. wat i know was the bike is totally make over for as u can see its was only with the frame when u saw it.. each parts is build independently and etc.. a totally rebuild bike.. as for the conversation, he say overhual for u this totally rebuild bike and give u everything stock part new for u tat the bike dun have..

i understand tat u wish to have a gd offer and he oso cant do a loss profit.. minor items or problem free stock parts will not be much to his concern cuz he made many transactions over the yrs and as a new rider for u, u very concern of this stock issue..

bro.. just smt u should take note abt is that u need to be clear of wat you wan exectly or some things tat u should know totally/correctly.. listening to each person view is gd to know is either right or wrong or wtc.. but in the end you should know wat you wan..

basically, wat i am trying to say is each rider got their own style feeling and etc to their bike.. if u have notice, wat r the differnt type of kr u saw?

share abt my observe over 1 yr here

like chris? DIY of his bike?

kit the led king with the power setting/tuning he wanted..

desmond the super special input to his baby kr?

art park of his pink and pearlwhite look

andy single sitter tat after which quite a no. of rider wan follow

and many more..

PS to all.. this is how i feel of your feel with u kr ar.. tell or inform mi if wrongly say anythinng tat will make u dun like as for example to use above cuz u all my gd friend ma.. think should know i very okok de and no ill intention ar..

conclusion is mostly people will know tat anything mod u did with ur bike will be illgeal and is base on the officer to fine u or not.. led most common wat .. so many ppl oso do.. cuz nice ma.. illgeal who dunno.. valarie kit desmond etc so chio kr they got.. glen's angel eye.. walao..

from wat is know is

led, chamber , mostly common kanna 1.. single sit if nv pillion ppl will not ba? but the best is tat which is to ur concern of what u wan to do with ur bike and check under the LTA rules and regulations.. then base on the point tat u think worth it a not to change..

my simple experience.. kanna 3times tinned visor sian liao.. $50 each..

1 incident on the way to sch is traveling 70km overtake tp on the road, then follow mi less than 2mins stop mi for wat u know?

my brake light abit faultly and summon me for $500 cuz dangerous riding.. make mi need to find MP help.. nnb

for the handle bar.. if not orginal will not be gd la.. but does not mean stock handle bar with more srews is power oso cuz rusty oso sian.. if really kanna anything or wat oso like tat.. take note to any parts of ur bike which is rust..

either can say to be nice is miscommunication between u and jimmy.. anyway.. my friendly believe/comment/advise/knowldge and sharing.. i know u oso sian cuz u felt wat is done could do much different liao..

btw.. from ur bike the valve issue maybe either shop or owner will be push the blame..

from my knowing or practise.. overhual bike dun go above 80km for 1st 1000km and 1st,2nd,3rd are allow to gear drag till rpm 7 as to let the valve open and feel the different after 1st 300-500km.. but dun go beyond 90km.. then the shop/pervious owner will not have a issue to say u nv open valve and cuz it to jam.. this is wat other will shoot u..

however, at ur point of view when u realise smt others tell u at any problems or issue, u will feel cheat oso.. cuz u dunno ma.. understood..

anyway, will be shock to ppl if u wan buy a totally stock bike for 2nd hand.. hope u understand.. dun think many ppl wan use stock footrest and paintwork or etc if its 2nd hand bike when buying over.. for tail light signal light etc.. depends on dicussion ba. cuz minor minor issue did get much attention..

cuz eventually , hearing others sharing over again, u will do this and tat..

main objective is how u wan design and wish ur own bike to be..

wat i will do if i am at ur stand now is , the bike u got now have any problems ?

if not so, change EO for after 1500km and do a normal service in jb.. cheap la.. only 15rm and EO base on the price u wan.. check and clarify ur doubts ..

and after 3500km do a full service (80rm) + spark plug(your $) + EO (your $)

to hear wat another mech say.. anyway u will feel better after u finalise ur bike and i feel tat sg$40 is cheap to open up ur bike and as well u need to service it.. but the final answer depend on u to trust or believe whose words.. tat time glen full service oso discover much problem.. forget wat he did but tat night he oso sian sian.. spending hrs and feel abit paiseh cuz ppl pei him tere.. one of it tat no one say and ifound out was the fork oil seal burst.. quite dangerous when turning..

hope u appreciate my effort to explain for u tat i realise is 1hr sia.. i may have leave on some point which u mention or u r unclear wat i am trying to tell u but can ask mi again... my cbr cost my a huge bomb sia tat totally 200% worst then ur situtaion from another shop.. spend super much $$$ to do the bike..

lastly, i wan to highlight smt tat alvin say once and i will nv forget is "y u see tp must siam even though ur bike totally stock or etc ? is tat if officer wan find u , they will cfm get smt to be out of it to do so.. so no matter wat.. ...better be safe then sorry ... .. .. .sian lo.. for my above incident..

nb.. so late see ppl respond then ask ppl buy new bike.. thi nk u tired see liao oso sian.. eeh.. he is very new leh... got listened to too many pros knowldge and got lost and dunno wat is happening and dunno wat to do also..

even new bike may have problem leh.. my friend buy drz less than 6mth chui liao.. cuz new bike put at for 1yrs plus then ppl buy and ride.. then the rubber hose and tube and dunno wat all harden need to change new 1 and the engine dunno is got new chop or dust sia.. forget liao.. in the end he spend abt 2k less to mod the whole drz to big bolt and touch up everything nicely again.. then really racer liao lo.. 1shot buy new bike do everything mod.. power.. song bo..

who racer sia? or who say? i noob leh.. cant even catch ur kr.. was behind with art park tat night.. so scary.. u was with pillion somemore

lol.. bro.. u can or free then see wat they need or wat lo.. u very nice toking to ppl 1 oso ... lol.. so long nv see u.. any nice idea to ur bike?

some1 so gd at his skills and bike so poweful very contented liao sia.. humble leh.. teach mi or share? srg gd anot now? can chill out.. UPz.z.z .. he is using the spocky rim tat last time andey use then now sionbazard is using if i am not wrong.. nv really be infront of his bike be .. btw.. when tp? gd luck..

eeeh.. i just got to know kim as thru his gf and another friend... ur wrk friend.. when u free? bball? i org when my hand recover.. see u at wisma soon... u only wrk weekend?

eeh.. u rmb mi ma? walao.. nv ans my last post sia..

ya.. gd advise and well step to practise for all ppl.. jb is the place ppl usually believe or go.. bro.. ur paintwork do where with 3colour for 400rm? hmmmm.. got lining and twotone(which mean mix 2 colours tgt)..

bro.. btw.. i like the way u help and solve kr problems freely and willing to share ... but do be catious when helping them to service/repair their bike as u should know is illgeal to it which may lead to more trouble.. so cool..

respect!

and last time i like ur police word big big on the fairing sia.. power.. but if my friend is still police now, he saw will cfm disturb u to misuse/abuse SPF.. lol.. suck .. ppl are like tat..

ya.. spocky rim? anyway all base on the officer la.. u dun need understand tp.. u need to understand law!

waa.. gd.. bro.. i like ur explaintion for the illgeal post but cant find it.. anyway.. all ppl close 1 eye but u unlucky u kanna la.. i know single sitter is like other issue oso.. is ok u ride alone w/o pillion ppl .. they not happy u kanna

ya.. every1 is by their knowledge.. rider,officer anybody.. best is know and rmb the LTA rules and relguation as not to get cheated by ppl..

upzz.. ya.. but go inpsection everything can .. i rmb my 1st inspection, i ask shop for quotation to help mi send there for range 80 till 35.. ask many ppl abt parts and items like racing footrest , and etc.. in the end go myself with my kr tyre no tread/the centre lining , racing footrest.. tong staomach and led and others.. still pass.. wast my 1mth effort.. check and wat..

lol.. u cute la.. everytime see u urespond to ppl .. very catious and low profit in doign things.. gdgd.. eeeh.. so long nv see u .. how r u doing liao.. ? know who am i ma?

yishun so dangerous? wat mirror?

u moody ar??

if u really wan , use up the remainding 2t in the bike 1st then change.. but only 3rd then can totally feel the different.. but dun always change 2t.. cuz mix will damage engine and maybe gear box.. bro.. too long nv answer to ppl questions liao.. many things forget.. simple to know is tat cheap 2t is thick and may last long as it burns longers but will need oso make the bike engine darker.. gd 2t usually thinner and burn faster.. nv remain much harm to the bike.. usually very smelly 1...

ya.. mix liao will like tat.. sometime ppl pour some 2t into the petrol tank oso.. believe some pro will do it.. if lot of white smoke must whack to bike to cfm it either got problem or will ok..

can remember lah!

stay toa payoh

handsome handsome guy with 1 cute pretty girl ,right?

that girl is urs girlfrz/sis or wife??

sand thin already.. den later u use for awhile den need to change new one already.. so its like no point already leh..

correct.. it's 3 leds in 1..

chris? got meh? o.O

it's already pass mid-night.. wow.. how come so on recently to go in JB? o_O

haha.. even they copy other people IC.. within 3 days, line will be suspended and you have to re-register.. :D

huh? need to sand one meh??? Nv heard of it.. nv ask that AGL people do everything nice nice first...

First time I hear must sand down brake pad to make it thinner before usin..I dunno wanna laugh or what..Share with me the shop name..:sweat:

You need to bleed the brake system again..That's what I did for mine..But will take hours..If you don't have the know-how or the patience then send to bike shop..Not sure how much it will cost you tho..:sweat:

the brake pads ....yse ....need to sand down!

but not sand to thin

dunno how to say!

my brake pads problem solve!

park might b selling his bike , Wuhaha ...

Can get frm him ...

Don worry bro , wed we good view my bike ,

Plans like last time still same de ...

Yishun huat ...

we yishun ppl =x

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/297843_10150305373042639_564927638_8154723_1047297513_n-1.jpg

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/IMG_0029.jpg

It's a long story. You can ask my big bro val.

Now i'm busy working 2 jobs and surveying all the motor shop so that i could take out another new kr a.s.ap after settling my previous bike.. Cannot tahan without bike ah~

You got any good motor bike shop which you can recommend? :help:

avoid buying from queensway area... i think there really not safe place to get a "good" quality bike. my opinion... at the end of the day, its still CHANCE and luck to get a good bike =) ask sionz where he get his bike, i think his bike was in good condition when he purchase it.

burn tire not soul