SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

Guys, if i cancel my insurance before it expired, will i get the balance of the money back? Tia.

yes, did it be4

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Hi guys, i just bought a kr from shop. But when i was riding home just now. The moment my bike goes above rpm7 and i close throttle, the throttle seems to be jam. And the bike will continue to rev by itself. What could be the cause?

Clean throtle grip area. Ensure its not stuck.

http://www.amague.com/ps/krr.jpg

Clean throtle grip area. Ensure its not stuck.

Okay will try that. But i think its not the throttle grip area. As i release the throttle grip, it move back to the original position. But the rev remains. On my way to work just now. When i'm at gear 6. I realease the throttle, but the rev still continue. I just have to play the brake. Any other area that might be the cause of the problem? Thanks.

Okay will try that. But i think its not the throttle grip area. As i release the throttle grip, it move back to the original position. But the rev remains. On my way to work just now. When i'm at gear 6. I realease the throttle, but the rev still continue. I just have to play the brake. Any other area that might be the cause of the problem? Thanks.

When it happen again and u release throtle, feel the grip see when u release it, will it auto release back (pulled by spring) or u need to do it manually?

If like that u need to check ur carb. Maybe because of spring, or the needle stuck. U may need to clean it or check that portion.

http://www.amague.com/ps/krr.jpg

When it happen again and u release throtle, feel the grip see when u release it, will it auto release back (pulled by spring) or u need to do it manually?

If like that u need to check ur carb. Maybe because of spring, or the needle stuck. U may need to clean it or check that portion.

Alrite will go to bike shop and do a carb clean. As from what i observe, the auto release back. It's just the rev that continue. Anyway thanks bro!

Hi guys, i just bought a kr from shop. But when i was riding home just now. The moment my bike goes above rpm7 and i close throttle, the throttle seems to be jam. And the bike will continue to rev by itself. What could be the cause?

Could be valve is dirty and stuck. Probably doesn't close fully/properly.

Hey Guys, I called Weda Enterprise to inquire about KR's rear shock absorber, to my surprise the guy quote me a range of $300-$400 for it. I was shock that the OEM part is that expensive. Is there any other alternative? Thought of getting YSS rear shock absorber. Which is better ah??????

Hey, the YSS one better.i was there when this racer gave feedback to his mechanic regarding this shock absorber. He gave it a 2 thumbs up.