SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Q&A] SBF CB400 Official Q&A Thread 2009 (PLS ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)

PaLmEr

Which shop can service fork.. as my fork oil sealed leak.. can i just replace fork oil sealed and change fork oil?? ard how much?? coz i got ask one shop he sap $25 for fork oil sealed and change fork oil

$25 to service fork? cant be la. usually its around 90 bucks i guess. just go to your usual bike shop to get it done

When touring, its usually the rider that give way first before the bike itself.

got box got tour.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Which shop can service fork.. as my fork oil sealed leak.. can i just replace fork oil sealed and change fork oil?? ard how much?? coz i got ask one shop he sap $25 for fork oil sealed and change fork oil

$25 to service fork? cant be la. usually its around 90 bucks i guess. just go to your usual bike shop to get it done

When touring, its usually the rider that give way first before the bike itself.

got box got tour.

Hello all s4 riders! Just bought a s4 ver S,

I have a problem with starting my bike. Cold start, like when i start. I need yo rev till its hold for like 2 mins. While other uncles riding theirs just by starting then wait till its warm.

If i never rev, my engine will die off. Then i wanna start again only hear the crank but Cant start. Must off my ignition n on back after a few mins to start again. Also still hear the crank, fuel cork is open fully. When i wanna off my bike in the night i always off the fuel cork.

PLEASE HELP ME, pm or reply me here or my phone 91899846. Bout where to get it fix. :(

Hello all s4 riders! Just bought a s4 ver S,

I have a problem with starting my bike. Cold start, like when i start. I need yo rev till its hold for like 2 mins. While other uncles riding theirs just by starting then wait till its warm.

If i never rev, my engine will die off. Then i wanna start again only hear the crank but Cant start. Must off my ignition n on back after a few mins to start again. Also still hear the crank, fuel cork is open fully. When i wanna off my bike in the night i always off the fuel cork.

PLEASE HELP ME, pm or reply me here or my phone 91899846. Bout where to get it fix. :(

if got crank sound usually is ur batt flat...

:thumb: :thumb:

RxZ FR 89..J [Aug2007-Dec07]

CB400 Vtec 1 FU 24..E [sept08-Nov09]

CB400 Vtec 1 FT 14..R [July10-???]

Good evening guys... My bike is the latest one. REVO. I have this recurring problem with my bike. When I turn on my bike, after the needle swipe once there are 2 lights which won't go off. The overheating light and engine oil low light. Sometimes I have to off and on the master switch a few times and/ or the ignition key before the light disappears. Engine oil is 100% not low. Coolant also at the high level. No problem with them but the lights just won't go off and cannot start sometimes.

Very worried as my bike is still very new and is efi. Any one knows what the problem might be?

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/blade_trinity21/EditedRevo2.jpg

[Q] Hi guys, im going to buy a super4.. now dilema between FP plate vtec1 and revo 1st hand. currently vtec1 is ard 7k..and revo is ard 10k... if i were to ride dis bike for lets say 2-3yrs.. and intend to chg to a bigger bike.. which 1 should i take? bare in mind dat i wan to b as budget as possible so as not to have problem like my old bike (overhaul)..

if i were to get a vtec1 FP plate.. renew coe already... wad are the chances of the bike breaking down due to internal engine fault frm now till 2 yrs time? wad are the common faults on a 2nd hand super4? please advise.. kos i noob s4 rider here... your enlightenment is greatly appreciated..

[Q] Hi guys, im going to buy a super4.. now dilema between FP plate vtec1 and revo 1st hand. currently vtec1 is ard 7k..and revo is ard 10k... if i were to ride dis bike for lets say 2-3yrs.. and intend to chg to a bigger bike.. which 1 should i take? bare in mind dat i wan to b as budget as possible so as not to have problem like my old bike (overhaul)..

if i were to get a vtec1 FP plate.. renew coe already... wad are the chances of the bike breaking down due to internal engine fault frm now till 2 yrs time? wad are the common faults on a 2nd hand super4? please advise.. kos i noob s4 rider here... your enlightenment is greatly appreciated..

FP plate not vtec 1..if im not wrong vtec 1 only start from around fr, fs plate. fp should be ver s. If ur thinking of using the bike for another 2 or 3 yrs only might as well look for spec 2 or spec 3 coz vtec 1 either just renew coe or coe going to die very soon. brand new revo coz around 14k if im not wrong. 7k for fp plate definitely chopping ur money with that amount can get spec 2.

Revo 1st hand is around 17k to 18k bro. :-)

Its not how fast you can reach your destination and its not how you modify your machine but at the end of the day, its HOW you ride the machine!!!!.

7K for a vtec one or version S is way too expensive IMHO... Getting a brand new bike will save you on bike repair and maintenance but you will pay more for the bike rather than a 2nd hand bike more than 10 years old. You never know what will go wrong when and nothing is cheap on a super 4. Engine parts can cost up to a few thousands already... Go for the new bike and have a trouble free ride... :thumb: if you have the money that is..

hi guys. am riding a revo. facing this prob dono if its normal or something is wrong.

Cruising at 60-80km/h and braking to stop, when pressing in my front brake , it seems to hav a crak crak crak sound from the disc ? am quite worry if this is a prob. But when slow speed braking to stop no such sound leh.

hi bros.... i am riding a spec 1 .... jus now when i jus went out about 5 mins later then bike off ..... like really off... no power to everything ... but my volt stabilizer and IU unit is still working ... what is the most likely cause this.... Yesterday jus did wiring for my head light ..pls help new to super four ..

hi bros.... i am riding a spec 1 .... jus now when i jus went out about 5 mins later then bike off ..... like really off... no power to everything ... but my volt stabilizer and IU unit is still working ... what is the most likely cause this.... Yesterday jus did wiring for my head light ..pls help new to super four ..

The rectifier? I believe the IU and Volt Stabilizer is connected directly to the batt.

saw on some s4 the middle of their sloping tanks have few pieces of black horizontal strips attached. what is it called ? is it a cosmetic add ons or it's a stock item ?

if it's an ad ons I wud like to install & if so what's roughly the cost ?

tank is majority white >_

Thx

hey bro, if im not wrong, what you are referring to is this item?

http://www.carbonfibergear.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ride-engineering-carbon-fiber-tank-protector.jpg

its just a piece of sticker, most bike shop should have la. around $15?

if im not wrong its to give grip and to protect your tank from scratches from pants zippers/buttons and belt buckles

CB400 Spec 1

hi guys. am riding a revo. facing this prob dono if its normal or something is wrong.

Cruising at 60-80km/h and braking to stop, when pressing in my front brake , it seems to hav a crak crak crak sound from the disc ? am quite worry if this is a prob. But when slow speed braking to stop no such sound leh.

is ur Revo the ABS model? Might be u tap the brakes too hard thus activate the ABS.

if gradually brake, still have the noise, might be brake pads or brake discs.

Pls bring to ur mechanic to rectify the problem

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

hey bro, if im not wrong, what you are referring to is this item?

http://www.carbonfibergear.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ride-engineering-carbon-fiber-tank-protector.jpg

its just a piece of sticker, most bike shop should have la. around $15?

if im not wrong its to give grip and to protect your tank from scratches from pants zippers/buttons and belt buckles

thanks distortdd. ya its called a tank pad, i got it @ $12 @ hoo hin.

2002-2002: Suzuki DR200

2002-2007: Yamaha DT200R

2007-2011: Honda CBF150

2011-2013: Honda CB400SFS1

2012-2015: Honda CBR1100XX

2013-2015: Yamaha FZ6S1

2015-2017: SYM Maxsym 400i

2015-PRESENT: Yamaha TMAX 530

2017-PRESENT: BMW R1200GSA

2017-PRESENT: Yamaha Sniper 150

Coil is around $250, rectifier around $60-$70, and batt is $150 (YTZ10S).

= )

i changed my magnetic coil at 320, where did u change yours? intro us a cheaper shop

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

Good evening guys... My bike is the latest one. REVO. I have this recurring problem with my bike. When I turn on my bike, after the needle swipe once there are 2 lights which won't go off. The overheating light and engine oil low light. Sometimes I have to off and on the master switch a few times and/ or the ignition key before the light disappears. Engine oil is 100% not low. Coolant also at the high level. No problem with them but the lights just won't go off and cannot start sometimes.

Very worried as my bike is still very new and is efi. Any one knows what the problem might be?

er.. the 2 lights don't go off after starting the bike or before?

when u just turn on the switch w/o starting, the lights would be on to show that the lights are still working. car also the same.. all the abs/airbag/engine check light will be on also. =/

Coil is around $250, rectifier around $60-$70, and batt is $150 (YTZ10S).

= )

wah cheap sia!!!!! i change my coil last month at 320. gasket 20,labour 50. rectifier not to sure. but all together 540. batt same price. but change it differently. i thought coil suppose to last 10 yrs. how come revo doesnt even last 5 yrs huh?

er.. the 2 lights don't go off after starting the bike or before?

when u just turn on the switch w/o starting, the lights would be on to show that the lights are still working. car also the same.. all the abs/airbag/engine check light will be on also. =/

Mine turns on but does not turn off after a couple of secs. It remains turned on and I cannot start my bike when it's on. I have to off and on a few times or sometime a lot in order for the lights to go off.