Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys,

 

 

Soon to be ducati owner here

Will be receiving my red 848 in a day or two.

 

Anyways, I'm coming down from KL to Singapore this Fri/Sat, and was wondering if there are any must visit shops for Ducati stuff and go fast bits?

 

So far I have motoworld, LAB, motovation, & dainese on my list. Any other recommendation for a 2 day tour?

 

I'm also looking for a new helmet, suomy preferably, which shop would be my best bet?

 

 

Sorry for the many questions, I suck at googling for things like these.

 

Regards,

Chen YC

  • Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Hi Guys,

 

 

Soon to be ducati owner here

Will be receiving my red 848 in a day or two.

 

Anyways, I'm coming down from KL to Singapore this Fri/Sat, and was wondering if there are any must visit shops for Ducati stuff and go fast bits?

 

So far I have motoworld, LAB, motovation, & dainese on my list. Any other recommendation for a 2 day tour?

 

I'm also looking for a new helmet, suomy preferably, which shop would be my best bet?

 

Sorry for the many questions, I suck at googling for things like these.

 

Regards,

Chen YC

 

For suomy you can try chong aik @ 45 Desker Road.

 

Pop by Minerva motors @ block 9 kaki bukit road 1 #01-01 for the flash bit on ya bike.

 

cheers

Items for sale

Ohlins rear shock spring 7.5 kg(mint)

Showa Fork w lower triple(used)

Stock FULL fairing 998s(used) w MS Prod Carbon Street Belly-pan

MS prod Carbon 998R tail fairing (used-DP#96938402B)

Bestem carbon belt (testastretta engine)

Ducati Corsa Screen-fabbri (new)

Oil Cooler (mint-#548.039.1A)

More parts than I can list here (mostly for 916 series)

(PM me for details)

Posted (edited)

WSBK race 1 & 2 Live Screening on 16th May

 

Venue : Mulligans @ Clarke Quay

Time : 1745hrs

Parking : Free parking only from 1730hrs onwards beside Zirca (previously was M.O.S). I have reserved the usual VIP parking space.

 

 

I'm working there now so any F1, Motogp or Wsbk races I will be screening it live if SCV is showing it. Its a sports bar basically so any sports I will screen it. The whole place is equipped with 3 Plasma Tv outdoors, 9 Plasma Tv & a projector indoors. Do come down & watch.. :thumb:

 

Feel free to call me @ 90710855 ( Randy) if u have any enquires. Cheers.

 

 

 

.

Edited by Randy_koh
http://www.superbikeitalia.com/images/16_118200774533pm.jpg
Posted

chen

good time to be down,minerva(ducati distributor),ve a new showroom.

u riding down on your 848 with your mates?

there's a shipment of ducati performance/apparels arriving,either dis weekend or next weekend , even minerva dunno!

get in touch , we might take up randy's offer to hook up @ Mulligans .

what say u,maxby?

just another excuse to hook up?

naptune,red rocket,sti,sol,conjurer,lanz can?

need to confirm with randy about"live" , cause last weekend monza is NOT "live"

 

 

 

 

Hi Guys,

 

 

Soon to be ducati owner here

Will be receiving my red 848 in a day or two.

 

Anyways, I'm coming down from KL to Singapore this Fri/Sat, and was wondering if there are any must visit shops for Ducati stuff and go fast bits?

 

So far I have motoworld, LAB, motovation, & dainese on my list. Any other recommendation for a 2 day tour?

 

I'm also looking for a new helmet, suomy preferably, which shop would be my best bet?

 

 

Sorry for the many questions, I suck at googling for things like these.

 

Regards,

Chen YC

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/fesa7044/Ducati_desmodromic_cam_animation1.gif[/img]
Posted

Hi fesa, I'll be driving down unfortunately. Dont think any of my helmets would be legal in singapore (chrome visors).

 

Cant make it to mulligans as I'm heading back saturday night. That said, I might be around clarke quay on friday night for drinks with friends, will try to pop by randy's place if the crowd agrees.

 

Will certainly visit the minerva. A friend told me to get in-touch with a saleslady by the name of Tiffany? Would she be in the new showroom?

Do they only have Ducati Performance stuff, or they have other aftermarket bits as well? Just remembered that I need to look for some rearsets too.

 

 

*btw, collecting the bike in 3 hours time...cant blinking wait..

Posted
chen

good time to be down,minerva(ducati distributor),ve a new showroom.

there's a shipment of ducati performance/apparels arriving,either dis weekend or next weekend , even minerva dunno!

NOT "live"

 

Bro, how can Minerva not know when their own shipment will arrive??!! :sian:

Sunday @ Mulligans I can't confirm. Could you keep me posted?

Posted
Bro, how can Minerva not know when their own shipment will arrive??!! :sian:

Sunday @ Mulligans I can't confirm. Could you keep me posted?

 

Minerva has ordered the parts but ducati may not send them. Sometimes the items that were not ordered was sent.

Items for sale

Ohlins rear shock spring 7.5 kg(mint)

Showa Fork w lower triple(used)

Stock FULL fairing 998s(used) w MS Prod Carbon Street Belly-pan

MS prod Carbon 998R tail fairing (used-DP#96938402B)

Bestem carbon belt (testastretta engine)

Ducati Corsa Screen-fabbri (new)

Oil Cooler (mint-#548.039.1A)

More parts than I can list here (mostly for 916 series)

(PM me for details)

Posted

get in touch , we might take up randy's offer to hook up @ Mulligans .

what say u,maxby?

just another excuse to hook up?

naptune,red rocket,sti,sol,conjurer,lanz can?

need to confirm with randy about"live" , cause last weekend monza is NOT "live"

 

keep me posted. I might drop by:)

http://www.oneshift.com/showroom/uploadimages/thumb-2007073020222028.jpghttp://www.oneshift.com/showroom/uploadimages/thumb-2007073020120531.jpg
Posted

boggysv

collecting your new toy,waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

post a foto?me ,still learning from naptune!

from naza?

how much a 848 gonna cost in kl?

your 1st ducati?pearl white?me reckon dis color suit it best but u should never never take red,reserved for big brader 1098/1198!

but what did i noe,u enjoy yr the moment , bring it to all the prominent places,take 2 days leave , ENJOY.

u can call up minerva @ 66318166 , yes tiff is the one but u can talk to ismail about spares.

forget rear set,u should grab the new termignoni 2010 trapezoidal zorst ? juzz in ! exactly whats on xerox ducati # 41 & 84 , it looks horny mate!

give me your number,'ll get in touch ,me on graveyard shift got some time in the morning,can 've a fag together?

SEE YA

 

 

Hi fesa, I'll be driving down unfortunately. Dont think any of my helmets would be legal in singapore (chrome visors).

 

Cant make it to mulligans as I'm heading back saturday night. That said, I might be around clarke quay on friday night for drinks with friends, will try to pop by randy's place if the crowd agrees.

 

Will certainly visit the minerva. A friend told me to get in-touch with a saleslady by the name of Tiffany? Would she be in the new showroom?

Do they only have Ducati Performance stuff, or they have other aftermarket bits as well? Just remembered that I need to look for some rearsets too.

 

 

*btw, collecting the bike in 3 hours time...cant blinking wait..

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/fesa7044/Ducati_desmodromic_cam_animation1.gif[/img]
Posted (edited)

need to confirm with randy about"live" , cause last weekend monza is NOT "live"

 

Oh.. I've checked Starhub online Tv guide. Espn is showing Sbk Superbike World C'ship 2010 - Races (Live)

 

Race 1 - 1745hrs to 1900hrs

Race 2 - 2115hrs to 2230Hrs

Edited by Randy_koh
http://www.superbikeitalia.com/images/16_118200774533pm.jpg
Posted
chen

good time to be down,minerva(ducati distributor),ve a new showroom.

u riding down on your 848 with your mates?

there's a shipment of ducati performance/apparels arriving,either dis weekend or next weekend , even minerva dunno!

get in touch , we might take up randy's offer to hook up @ Mulligans .

what say u,maxby?

just another excuse to hook up?

naptune,red rocket,sti,sol,conjurer,lanz can?

need to confirm with randy about"live" , cause last weekend monza is NOT "live"

 

Ok. I am in.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5999/sbfsignature.jpg
Posted
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/Naptune/DSCF0044.jpg

 

Evidence of maxbg "flirting". Hahaha!~

 

It's also on facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4167409&op=1&view=all&subj=100000770035725&id=654570904&fbid=400170835904#!/photo.php?pid=4168594&id=654570904

Items for sale

Ohlins rear shock spring 7.5 kg(mint)

Showa Fork w lower triple(used)

Stock FULL fairing 998s(used) w MS Prod Carbon Street Belly-pan

MS prod Carbon 998R tail fairing (used-DP#96938402B)

Bestem carbon belt (testastretta engine)

Ducati Corsa Screen-fabbri (new)

Oil Cooler (mint-#548.039.1A)

More parts than I can list here (mostly for 916 series)

(PM me for details)

Posted

Items for sale

Ohlins rear shock spring 7.5 kg(mint)

Showa Fork w lower triple(used)

Stock FULL fairing 998s(used) w MS Prod Carbon Street Belly-pan

MS prod Carbon 998R tail fairing (used-DP#96938402B)

Bestem carbon belt (testastretta engine)

Ducati Corsa Screen-fabbri (new)

Oil Cooler (mint-#548.039.1A)

More parts than I can list here (mostly for 916 series)

(PM me for details)

Posted

Hi guys,

 

I'm looking to own my first Ducati and the bike that really made my jaw dropped is the Ducati Sport Classic 1000S.

 

Minerva has one last remaining piece left but I'm looking to get a used one.

 

Does anyone know who is thinking of letting theirs go?

Posted
did anybody got a pic of the models? with or without me :cheeky:

 

you mean like this???

 

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs531.snc3/30141_400220850904_654570904_4168582_7113334_n.jpg

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5999/sbfsignature.jpg
Posted

ty maxbg...ROFL... very nice

Items for sale

Ohlins rear shock spring 7.5 kg(mint)

Showa Fork w lower triple(used)

Stock FULL fairing 998s(used) w MS Prod Carbon Street Belly-pan

MS prod Carbon 998R tail fairing (used-DP#96938402B)

Bestem carbon belt (testastretta engine)

Ducati Corsa Screen-fabbri (new)

Oil Cooler (mint-#548.039.1A)

More parts than I can list here (mostly for 916 series)

(PM me for details)

Posted

http://pix.crash.net/motorsport/360/PA746160.jpg

 

1. Cal Crutchlow GBR Yamaha Sterilgarda YZF R1 1min 37.243s

2. James Toseland GBR Yamaha Sterilgarda YZF R1 1min 37.260s

3. Carlos Checa ESP Althea Ducati 1198 1min 37.296s

4. Michel Fabrizio ITA Ducati Xerox 1198 1min 37.368s

5. Leon Haslam GBR Alstare Suzuki GSX-R1000 1min 37.401s

6. Jakub Smrz CZE PATA B&G Racing Ducati 1198 1min 37.561s

7. Max Biaggi ITA Aprilia Alitalia Racing RSV-4 1min 37.613s

8. Leon Camier GBR Aprilia Alitalia Racing RSV-4 1min 38.148s

 

9. Luca Scassa ITA Supersonic Ducati 1198 1min 37.756s

10. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Alstare Suzuki GSX-R1000 1min 37.875s

11. Jonathan Rea GBR Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR 1min 37.953s

12. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki SRT ZX-10R 1min 38.206s

13. Troy Corser AUS BMW Motorrad S1000RR 1min 38.210s

14. Sheridan Morais RSA EmTek Aprilia RSV-4 1min 38.404s

15. Ruben Xaus ESP BMW Motorrad S1000RR 1min 38.471s

16. Noriyuki Haga JPN Ducati Xerox 1198 1min 38.496s

 

17. Max Neukirchner GER Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR 1min 38.917s

18. Shane Byrne GBR Althea Ducati 1198 1min 39.037s

19. Chris Vermeulen AUS Kawasaki SRT ZX-10R 1min 39.317s

20. Broc Parkes AUS Echo-CRS Honda CBR1000RR 1min 40.713s

 

21. Roger Lee Hayden USA Team Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1min 40.981s

22. Matteo Baiocco ITA Team Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1min 41.526s

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5999/sbfsignature.jpg
Posted (edited)

For those who r coming to Mulligans to watch WSBK parking space is beside Zirca from 5pm onwards. I parked my bike there already. see u guys cheers...

Edited by Randy_koh
http://www.superbikeitalia.com/images/16_118200774533pm.jpg
Posted

i do a recce dis morning , not much space to park & watch the race with our bike in view but randy manage to chop a corner of zirca next to d security guard which should be quite safe?

after river valley road from eu tong sen st , turn left to canning lane & go right to d end of zica on the right hand side will be randy's bike 916 red&white fp53s NOT the all black as featured here!

park next to his bike & proceed to walk straight & turn on the 1st right , mulligan is right there waiting !

see u guys/gals

 

For those who r coming to Mulligans to watch WSBK parking space is beside Zirca from 5pm onwards. I parked my bike there already. see u guys cheers...
%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/fesa7044/Ducati_desmodromic_cam_animation1.gif[/img]
Posted

don't think i'll be there... going seletar for buffalo wings with my wife... lol...

 

on another note...

 

I'm thinking of letting the 916 go... sigh... wanna help out with my house renovation costs... and its a lil too tiring to ride to and from work in traffic daily... lol...

 

thinking of getting a monster / streetfighter (way over budget)... or maybe just stick to driving for awhile...

 

sigh... really in a dilemma... to keep or not to keep... i have enough for reno, but don't want to stretch too much...

 

what do you guys think?

 

insurance + road tax + inspection coming... lol... if i can't decide by renewal, then the government decided for me... lol... I'll ride till the next renewal and think about it again... lol...

 

I have till july to think about it...

From then to now...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/solley/bikes.jpg

Posted

Doe anyone know of any 749/999 bikes for sale at the moment?

 

Also, I saw a Desmo RR this weekend too, anyone on here? Didn't know there was one in SG!

 

:)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...