SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

YZF-R15 rider, GATHER!!!

garfieldrox

To all riders, I'm thinking of organising another overseas trip, perhaps somewhere in June. What do you guys think of the idea? :)

1) Which place do you all want to go, or willing to go?

2) Which date is comfortable for you?

Lai lai! Provide me with your input! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/fuzzywuz85/IronBee3.jpg

Dress Not For The Ride, But Dress For The Fall

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To all riders, I'm thinking of organising another overseas trip, perhaps somewhere in June. What do you guys think of the idea? :)

+1 like! =D

Pasir gudang track! HAHA ^^

Guest IceLkipz

Hi guys,I have a new K&N filter for R15 cone type for sale. I tried it for testing abt 5 mins and dismount it Fresh and as good as new comes with box. Selling cheap $40 fixed. If u interested,sms @ 82045997. txs u.

Hi guys,I have a new K&N filter for R15 cone type for sale. I tried it for testing abt 5 mins and dismount it Fresh and as good as new comes with box. Selling cheap $40 fixed. If u interested,sms @ 82045997. txs u.

anything wrong with it? why u don want?

speed at a turn of the wrist

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee456/ernsy/DSCF3701.jpg

Guest IceLkipz

Theres nothing wrong with this K&N cone filter.I bought it for the sake of testing and soon Im gg to buy other brands and test them. Im selling cheap for our R15 riders only :p

Top speed.. I did not use it on the road yet..just I installed,hear the sound and test the air flow and took it out!!

Guest IceLkipz
btw IceLkipz where you brought your white headlights?i've been looking to get bring white headlights for damn long yours seems quite bright. ;D

Oh I got it from Mustaffar centre. Look out for this particular bulb: HID H4 White 130/100 60/50w.

This bulb will not drain your battery as it is type HID. However,if u decide to use both headlights and turn it on at the same time,then u must ensure your bike is moving!! Some ppl turn on both lights for fun and not moving the engine,it will drain your batt!!

* My bulb is PURE WHITE!!

eh how much is it huh? need to wait long anot?

depends if they are busy.if not usually wait about 30-45mins should be done.price depends on what kind of material you wanna use and if you wanna add end design to it. ;) around $60 bah.it depends on what you want.

depends if they are busy.if not usually wait about 30-45mins should be done.price depends on what kind of material you wanna use and if you wanna add end design to it. ;) around $60 bah.it depends on what you want.

uh okok can thanks heh will call and ask.