SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

YZF-R15 rider, GATHER!!!

garfieldrox

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello.. everyone...

lol..you disapear, then appear..then disappear again..then appear again..lol where you went this time Desmond? still haven't sell bike yet ah? :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/fuzzywuz85/IronBee3.jpg

Dress Not For The Ride, But Dress For The Fall

Hong Leong isn't open today?

Nope, closed on P. Holidays..its stated in their website mah..:)

Bad day to start off. Someone scratch my bike! Angry!

Well, that's normal ba..scratches will appear sooner or later..if not caused by others, it will cause by small gravel and stones as you ride..or (touch wood), if you happen to skid and fall..so best thing to do is to not get worked up over it ba..buy Turtlewax and apply on the scratches..hopefully will go away ya? :)

Nope, closed on P. Holidays..its stated in their website mah..:)

Well, that's normal ba..scratches will appear sooner or later..if not caused by others, it will cause by small gravel and stones as you ride..or (touch wood), if you happen to skid and fall..so best thing to do is to not get worked up over it ba..buy Turtlewax and apply on the scratches..hopefully will go away ya? :)

No wonder! Sorry brother, been too long inside camp till I don't know it's public holiday today. My chain still produce tickling sound despite after having applied chain spray.

Looks like I only can head down to hong for servicing on my next book out. :/

No wonder! Sorry brother, been too long inside camp till I don't know it's public holiday today. My chain still produce tickling sound despite after having applied chain spray.

Looks like I only can head down to hong for servicing on my next book out. :/

Tickling sound? Is the chain guard touching the chain? Or perhaps the inner sprocket has lots of grim & dirt? Or perhaps the particular ring that they 'loosened' in order to change the chain, may be too loose. Try checking your chain and ensure all the rings are smoothly in their sockets. :)

Tickling sound? Is the chain guard touching the chain? Or perhaps the inner sprocket has lots of grim & dirt? Or perhaps the particular ring that they 'loosened' in order to change the chain, may be too loose. Try checking your chain and ensure all the rings are smoothly in their sockets. :)

Will check it out when I'm home in the late evening. Thanks for the tips.

Guest IceLkipz
Bad day to start off. Someone scratch my bike! Angry!

Oh man,tats a big turn off..hope tat its a minor scratch and could be covered.

sounds like something rusty/metal pieces rubbing each other? don't actually know how to explain... but when you hear it you sure seems very uneasy

bro, i oso have the same problem as you. i notice this after second service, i went to HL for my third service, they say all yamaha sml bikes like that, sound like the chain rubbing or like got metal pieces in ur tank right.??

bro, i oso have the same problem as you. i notice this after second service, i went to HL for my third service, they say all yamaha sml bikes like that, sound like the chain rubbing or like got metal pieces in ur tank right.??

yap like the engine inside got sand grinding. but every time i change my engine oil. it will be ok for awhile than after awhile it will get back. i think its normal bah.

yap like the engine inside got sand grinding. but every time i change my engine oil. it will be ok for awhile than after awhile it will get back. i think its normal bah.

yeah bro...normal urh, neway you oso wanna change pipe urh.??

yeah bro...normal urh, neway you oso wanna change pipe urh.??

i have to brake and reduce the speed to zero then the sound will flat off, if i continue going on the sound just get louder and louder... wanted to go Hong Leong check it out today but forgotten it's public holiday...

hey bros, any idea by changing the rear tire to 120, does it increase the size of the reaer tire quite a bit? thanks! :)

Year 2011 - 2012 : Aprilia RS125

Year 2012 - 2013 : Honda Super 4 Spec 3

Year 2013 - 2014 : CBR100RR

When Life Gives You Lemon, Make It Into Lemonade! :p

Guest IceLkipz
Hi, Would like to check wif fellow r15 bros out there if u all hav any idea where to change the mirrors?

Go to Koon Motors or Wing Yap Motors. Both have them.

i saw many r15 on the road, but none of them are friendly though..

U think birthday party issit? :p

Haha but bro if you see me just flash me.I will wave back if possible.haha

Nice meeting you today bro..

hey bros, any idea by changing the rear tire to 120, does it increase the size of the reaer tire quite a bit? thanks! :)

Yes of course..it'll look a little fatter than stock.. :)