SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

YZF-R15 rider, GATHER!!!

garfieldrox

i sold it at a totally loss, $7.3k++

wow! with tat price i will defin buy from u sia! gt crash before the bike?

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/tanaka_7/R15/_MG_3397.jpghttp://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/tanaka_7/R15/_MG_4936.jpg

Class 3- 22th Jan 2009

Class 2B- 27th SEP 2010

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest IceLkipz

Something to share with you all. I called up Yamaha and checked if our bike is suitable for any direct filter such as K&N. The answer is YES but not recommended as pre air intake was already calculated. However should we install a K&N filter or similar,the electronics will detect the change of air flow and will RECONFIGURE itself to suit the new air flow. This will reflect on your RPM needle.

You try lube your chains.see if the loud sound goes away and if your suspension seems rusty ho hong Leong check it out.it shouldnt be rusty at all.

thanks brother, just notice my headlight isn't mount onto the fairing properly too...

thanks brother, just notice my headlight isn't mount onto the fairing properly too...

Hmm did you check the bike before riding off? I think you should bring it back to HL and enquire about it ya? :)

On another note, I may be looking for a sincere potential buyer to COI my bike.. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/fuzzywuz85/IronBee3.jpg

Dress Not For The Ride, But Dress For The Fall

Hmm did you check the bike before riding off? I think you should bring it back to HL and enquire about it ya? :)

On another note, I may be looking for a sincere potential buyer to COI my bike.. :)

didn't notice till jsut now when i caught a beam of light coming from the left concer and then notice there was a gap there. going back to excel cycle on saturday when i book out to check with it.

scare the sound just now was engine overheating... but it shouldn't be right? was traveling under 6rpm leh..

bro, u selling already?

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/tanaka_7/R15/_MG_3397.jpghttp://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/tanaka_7/R15/_MG_4936.jpg

Class 3- 22th Jan 2009

Class 2B- 27th SEP 2010

Alamak bro so fast selling your bike?going for bigger class?

guys i asked a few days ago if you guys know anything about changing the mud-guard...? i wanna get rid of it, anyone any info pls let me know .....thanks

Ridin' Dirty is not an issue.. But getting away with it is what matters :shades:

krr150 (history)

R15 (currently)

R6 (currently)

guys i asked a few days ago if you guys know anything about changing the mud-guard...? i wanna get rid of it' date=' anyone any [b']info[/b] pls let me know .....thanks

jst cut off what i don like and get a rear hugger tts all.... u cant cut off the whole thing cos the locking system is there

Anyone knows where I can get camera that can mount on the bike?

can ask latino, he has gt one... if u remember tt time photo shoot he brought.

speed at a turn of the wrist

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee456/ernsy/DSCF3701.jpg

Guest IceLkipz

Hey guys,I went to Wing Yap just now got a good discount for my GPR pipe and did a AF retune too. Together with K&N filter and AF retune, the price is slightly $700.

The sound was superb and Im yet to test the top speed. Last nite without GPR and AF retune,its 140km/h on a stock pipe and air filter. Will update to u guys the lastest speed now with GPR and retune AF.

Auntie shop quote me $700 for the pipe alone. Ah Boy today gone crazy,maybe never get from wife,quote me $800 for the pipe alone!! Wing Yap = AF retune,GPR pipe and K&N filter :slightly above $700.

Also at Wing Yap,the rear single seater cover are also available.

Edited by IceLkipz

Hey guys,I went to Wing Yap just now with my dad and to my surprise,my dad and the boss are Kampung friends!! So,I got good discount for my GPR pipe and did a AF retune too. Together with K&N filter and AF retune, the price is slightly $700.

The sound was superb and Im yet to test the top speed. Last nite without GPR and AF retune,its 140km/h on a stock pipe and air filter. Will update to u guys the lastest speed now with GPR and retune AF.

Auntie shop quote me $700 for the pipe alone. Ah Boy today gone crazy,maybe never get from wife,quote me $800 for the pipe alone!! Wing Yap = AF retune,GPR pipe and K&N filter :slightly above $700.

Also at Wing Yap,the rear single seater cover are also available.

Nice..so does it mean next time if any of us wants to change to GPR pipe and do AF tuning, can bring you along and then can get discount? :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/fuzzywuz85/IronBee3.jpg

Dress Not For The Ride, But Dress For The Fall

Hey guys! Just got my R15 abt a few weeks back . Very nice bike. Just wondering, is it called R-ONE-FIVE or R-FIFTEEN? I prefer saying R-ONE-FIVE as it sounds cooler . Haha Opinions?

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215516_10150171244112662_758872661_6843653_6066750_n.jpg

Hey guys! Just got my R15 abt a few weeks back . Very nice bike. Just wondering, is it called R-ONE-FIVE or R-FIFTEEN? I prefer saying R-ONE-FIVE as it sounds cooler . Haha Opinions?

hey welcome to the group! eh, some say it r15 some say it r-1-5 ha. different ppl different opinion!. heh! =D

I envy your Pipe but I loving mine!

The top speed I try before alr. If everything is stock, only air filter and exhaust changed, should be easy to hit 147km/h or higher. But if ur tire is bigger, not original size, it would be abit hard to hit the top speed. If u read the older post, u can see my review:)..

Anyways our bike is on ecu, how he tune ur air flow like that? Can share?;) U need to install PC V or something similar to do it if I not wrong...

VANNESA IS COMING