SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

YZF-R15 rider, GATHER!!!

garfieldrox

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys! i'm new in this forum. i went to them to install the hugger, they said it's new arrival. and when they fix it, it seems they having a lil trouble installing em. and yes they drill on my bike and use cable tie.. wth.. results, its rather very close to the tires, and occasionally there's sound coming from the tires rubbing against the hugger if i'm riding. and i don't think it's normal. :(

woah that sounds bad. :/ alamak.btw when you got it?when I ask ah boy say no need

Drill.and why would any one use cable tie sia.

Guest IceLkipz

The hugger should fit nicely and caused no friction between tires otherwise,it is not properly fix and should be removed immediately to prevent accidents.

Guest IceLkipz
erm.... LOL! i cant remember i think also same about 120km/h after that to 13++ abit slow already.but not that bad.is once hit 130 going more.woah like taking forever. ~_~ and i havnt really whack till max.i reach 135 like that i stop already.scare. =x LOL

Today,Ive made another testing with another K&N filter and original filter.This is to satisfy my doubts. Both hit 135kmph +/- respectively over a long distance.Only difference,K&N drains the fuel faster than normal ones. Final conclusion: No much difference over the top speed. Fuel suffer if using K&N.

Anyone want to advance book my black R15 for S$6500/-.

Fully paid before letting go.

Transfer fees to be absorb by buyer and to get own insurance.

Prefer full payment.

Millage about 7000km until now ONLY.

Birthday 12/05/2010.

Serviced on 1000km and 6000km.

Stock bike, no mob or any changes done, no accident but got drop once on left and once on right side of bike.

Very minor scratch mark at the bottom of plastic of the mirror holder on both side, can't see if never notice.

But must wait for me to finish my class 2A.

Start class 2A lesson on 11/05/2011.

Most likely if everything is smooth should be letting go around Jun-July 2011.

Interested party can drop me a message at 97224987

Edited by Silencer

13 May 2010 to Current - Yamaha YZF R15 Black

Anyone want to advance book my black R15 for S$6500/-.

Fully paid before letting go.

Transfer fees to be absorb by buyer and to get own insurance.

Prefer full payment.

Millage about 7000km until now ONLY.

Birthday 12/05/2010.

Serviced on 1000km and 6000km.

Stock bike, no mob or any changes done, no accident but got drop once on left and once on right side of bike.

Very minor scratch mark at the bottom of plastic of the mirror holder on both side, can't see if never notice.

But must wait for me to finish my class 2A.

Start class 2A lesson on 11/05/2011.

Most likely if everything is smooth should be letting go around Jun-July 2011.

Interested party can drop me a message at 97224987

UpZzzZ

:thumb::thumb:

L0v3 m3 0r PaMp3r m3 !!!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/groupgals/mi17-1.gif

Modification to the bike does not end with one thing only. Is the whole package that makes the different. Like example, changing air filter is for better air flow of the bike. But if ur exhaust is still stock, the different can't really be felt as the stock exhaust block alot of air flow out, unlike straight through exhaust. Changing air filter itself will only help in the pickup. Top speed remains, just 1 or 2 more horsepower. When ur pickup is faster, more fuel intake. Give and take.

Anyways ICEKIPS, ur air filter is cone shaped, I think is a open pod air filter, if u fixed it inside the filter box, u won't feel the real differences. Open pod will make mOre difference.

VANNESA IS COMING

Guest IceLkipz
Modification to the bike does not end with one thing only. Is the whole package that makes the different. Like example, changing air filter is for better air flow of the bike. But if ur exhaust is still stock, the different can't really be felt as the stock exhaust block alot of air flow out, unlike straight through exhaust. Changing air filter itself will only help in the pickup. Top speed remains, just 1 or 2 more horsepower. When ur pickup is faster, more fuel intake. Give and take.

Anyways ICEKIPS, ur air filter is cone shaped, I think is a open pod air filter, if u fixed it inside the filter box, u won't feel the real differences. Open pod will make mOre difference.

Txs u bro..btw,correct me if im wrong..but if i expose the cone shape filter and remove the box,rainy days,will it have effects??

Looks like I'll be trying out R15s soon. No CBR150i being imported in Singapore yet due to manufacturer's restrictions.

Is the R15 fuel injected?

Yup it is.. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/fuzzywuz85/IronBee3.jpg

Dress Not For The Ride, But Dress For The Fall