SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

YZF-R15 rider, GATHER!!!

garfieldrox

Max, i just received a sms from Andy. he say he's in Ward 7 Bed 29. Not sure if he just changed ward or what...

Thk i update again....just now we visit him he told us he changing ward soon...:angel:

Speed Is Nothing Without Control

Organizer for Team R-Series Outing

FaceBook FanPage

R125 Singapore / R15 Singapore

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey R-Series Rider, Andy orange86 R15 Rider have been admitted to Alexandra Hospital due to accident yesterday. Ward 7 Bed 29

Speed Is Nothing Without Control

Organizer for Team R-Series Outing

FaceBook FanPage

R125 Singapore / R15 Singapore

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

hi all r15 riders, i'd like to ask if you can change the tail of r15 to r125.any1 done it???

and for rempitburntout, nice work on ure bike there!

did u cut ure mudguard??? seems like it...:cheeky: LEGaL OR NOT?? haha!

yea manz...cut it manx...maybe in two or 3 mnths...planned to go mould tail uh....

Past Rides:

May 2006-Oct 2007 - Honda wave 125R

July 2007-Feb 2010- Yamaha TZM

May 2009-Feb 2010- Yamaha 125Z

Jan 2010-Aug 2010 - Yamaha R15

Current Rides:

June 2010-current - Yamaha R125

i am considering an R15 to take over my Wave's duty for a Point A-B bike.. what's the mileage if cruise regularly around 90-100km/h? and anyone who just bought it quote me the machine price? thanks

http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/4ad27eb6714811e3b59a0ebb7344746f_6.jpg

i am considering an R15 to take over my Wave's duty for a Point A-B bike.. what's the mileage if cruise regularly around 90-100km/h? and anyone who just bought it quote me the machine price? thanks

At that speed, fc should be ard 38-40km/l. Machine price quoted to me was $4950 in march.

i bought the machine price at 5250.. new rider here.. yellow bee too.. just skidded due to rain.. stock tyres wax still got i think.. but two months ready y the tyres still slippery? always fishtail..

The stock tyres are not that good for wet roads. Do be careful during rain & don't speed. Try to change to better tyres soon bro..

Hey guys, how often do u need to lube chain? Cos my bike got this wierd sound ah.

I'd say, evry time after the chain gets wet, ie after rain. Or whenever you pump petrol that time, can lube also. Just remember the best time to lube is when you stop riding for the day; & not before you start riding. I had the misconception that its gd to lube, then immediately ride. In actual fact, should lube when the chain is 'hot', ie after travelling and then let the lube settle in for the night. Perhaps other more experienced riders can verify this, in case I'm wrong.. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/fuzzywuz85/IronBee3.jpg

Dress Not For The Ride, But Dress For The Fall

1st service recommended go back HL. pay $20++ (cant remb exact) assume u got free service cupoon. The are certified tech to check on your bike for any defect. Mine experience with them was great check everything shui shui for me including weird sound encountered..

hey guys, where do you guys do your first service? (1000km) is there any difference doing it at hl or from the shop you purchased?

pls advice.

cheers! :angel:

Same. by the way are you planing to join our next outing???:thumb:

Thanks! Maybe sometime in the future soon? hehe :cheeky:

My first service (1000km) was @ shop. I doubt there's any difference; perhaps HL is more thorough and comprehensive. Then again, there's nothing much to service anyway during the first service for 1000km.. :sian:

Thanks rvnrooron84, btw which part of tamp you stay? :)

1st service recommended go back HL. pay $20++ (cant remb exact) assume u got free service cupoon. The are certified tech to check on your bike for any defect. Mine experience with them was great check everything shui shui for me including weird sound encountered..

Alright! will keep that in mind, is there a need to book or something? or i can just head down to the hl at paya lebar? :angel:

Alright! will keep that in mind, is there a need to book or something? or i can just head down to the hl at paya lebar? :angel:

must book...

22 for mineral oil change. 36 for fully synthetic oil change...

$10+ for oil filter + $11 mineral oil or $26 for fully synthetic.

hello to all R-15ers!

Miss riding a manual sportsbike (last time ride cbr150) so wondering if the shops will accept trade-in of my FBD plate B-bone for a R-15.. haha! if anyone going to shops these few days, help me ask can? =P

or can tell me which shops carry it? then i call and ask.. my installments still left $168 x 3 yrs.. abt 6K.

by the way, i'm 28 this year. got my 2B in 2004. =)

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

hello to all R-15ers!

Miss riding a manual sportsbike (last time ride cbr150) so wondering if the shops will accept trade-in of my FBD plate B-bone for a R-15.. haha! if anyone going to shops these few days, help me ask can? =P

or can tell me which shops carry it? then i call and ask.. my installments still left $168 x 3 yrs.. abt 6K.

by the way, i'm 28 this year. got my 2B in 2004. =)

wah bro. u pay how long siah. anyway, R15 more ex then b-bone machine around $1000... BUT now u sell ur b-bone MAY not only cannot get baq money, still must pay them money... because ur bike depreciated price is still over 6K. you will need to get them around 5.5 to get even.

R15 is around 6.5 K --> Machine + COE + IU + registratrion

400+ bro.. you're staying in tamp as well?

yeah, 100+ near central. so far only seen a blue r15 around tamp. :lol:

must book...

22 for mineral oil change. 36 for fully synthetic oil change...

$10+ for oil filter + $11 mineral oil or $26 for fully synthetic.

Thanks for the detailed break down. Anyway dont mind me asking, how to book and have to wait how long before the service date? thanks again! :bow:

wah bro. u pay how long siah. anyway, R15 more ex then b-bone machine around $1000... BUT now u sell ur b-bone MAY not only cannot get baq money, still must pay them money... because ur bike depreciated price is still over 6K. you will need to get them around 5.5 to get even.

R15 is around 6.5 K --> Machine + COE + IU + registratrion

Hi bro, thanks for the kind reply! When i bought it, it was 7k+ otr. Insurance cheap, about 400+ only. I dont wanna get back money ah, just thinking of changing a ride lor. So wanna find out if can trade in, need to top up and etc.. Can u gimme the shop name and address? Maybe i pop by and pay them a visit and have a chat with them? Lol.. Thanks again!

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

Hey R-Series Rider, Andy orange86 R15 Rider have been admitted to Alexandra Hospital due to accident yesterday. Ward 7 Bed 29

Andy discharged liao. The fella is back to his cheerful bubbly self. I give him 3 mths, confirm he'll be back to riding.. :D

He say he may convert to full time driving liao. :pity: no more riding~...

Heh like that good also ba..so next time we ride to PG, can put our stuffs in his car.. =D

my experience with HL not that good.. they tighten my frontbrakes too much

the pads hitting the disc.. therefor the sound... like birds calling.. anyone noes where to get brake cable the plastic cover? i dropped mine during the skid i had during rain.. haii.. right ferring cracked and 200+ for a new set.. =(

yeah, 100+ near central. so far only seen a blue r15 around tamp. :lol:

Thanks for the detailed break down. Anyway dont mind me asking, how to book and have to wait how long before the service date? thanks again! :bow:

here u go: http://www.hlcorp.com.sg/motorcycles/servicecentre.asp

Hi bro, thanks for the kind reply! When i bought it, it was 7k+ otr. Insurance cheap, about 400+ only. I dont wanna get back money ah, just thinking of changing a ride lor. So wanna find out if can trade in, need to top up and etc.. Can u gimme the shop name and address? Maybe i pop by and pay them a visit and have a chat with them? Lol.. Thanks again!

u fully paid for ur bike? in the previous msg u said u still left around $6k to COI rite?

Ur bike will depreciate to a value around $5-6k if u sell now. so rightfully speaking, u will need to top up the OTR price for R15 + clear ur debt from old motorshop.

u still owe them 6K but only can sell around $5-6k. so around 1x R15 otr + $0 to $1K

Heh like that good also ba..so next time we ride to PG, can put our stuffs in his car.. =D

wah! u so bad leh! LOL!!

my experience with HL not that good.. they tighten my frontbrakes too much

the pads hitting the disc.. therefor the sound... like birds calling.. anyone noes where to get brake cable the plastic cover? i dropped mine during the skid i had during rain.. haii.. right ferring cracked and 200+ for a new set.. =(

Eh bro, 200+ for a new set?? where did you go to change? If i'm not wrong, the ferring is quite cheap to get; around $70+ can change both side I think.. you tio carrot is it? :giddy:

wah! u so bad leh! LOL!!

eh no leh, Andy say one loh, not me.. :D