SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

YZF-R15 rider, GATHER!!!

garfieldrox

Anyone wants to tag along..? I'm going to JB later to fill up petrol.. :angel: drop me an sms/call if you wanna follow k? :)

Edited by rvnrooron84

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/fuzzywuz85/IronBee3.jpg

Dress Not For The Ride, But Dress For The Fall

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone wants to tag along..? I'm going to JB later to fill up petrol.. :angel: drop me an sms/call if you wanna follow k? 84996767 :)

Never call me....:angel:

Speed Is Nothing Without Control

Organizer for Team R-Series Outing

FaceBook FanPage

R125 Singapore / R15 Singapore

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

was just wondering, is the r125 tires thicker than ours?? maybe max can ans

Yes R125 Rear tires is 130/70/17:P

FaceBook FanPage

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

yes they are. i tink rear can go up 140.

yes can go up to 140 also, by the way are you ready to ride heard that you got accident few month back. Hope to see you in our outing soon..

FaceBook FanPage

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

Hehe. Actually i'm looking for new one. But scare go to unknown shop kanna chop until nothing left. So asking for u guys advise on which recommended shop that wont anyhow chop ppl.

Best is to go to the individual shop with an experienced rider friend..he can do wonders.. seriously.. :)

Saw 2 R15 (both blue) @ the customs just now on the way back. One of them had side panniers and box..cost him $230, done @ Ah Boy..heh but honestly, looks a little weird.. :(

Wonder how much i must pay to trade in my RXZ for this machine?Instalment got 2 years COE another 9 half year...Wanna buy Super Four wife dun give too ex cause now got 2 cars to maintain as well..

Klass 2,3,4 i shiny Professional'noye litsenziya

1993:Class 2B-Yamaha RXK/RXZ/TZR125RR/SDR200/WR200-Aprilia RS125R-Kawasaki KRR150ZX(Former)

2000:Class 3-Honda Civic 1.6esi(Former)Proton Exora 1.6Turbo(Current)

2004:Bus Driver Vocational License

2009:Class 4

2011:Class 2A-Aprilia RS250-Honda CB400SF PB1-KTM250EXC(Former)Yamaha XJR400R(Current)

2013:Class 2-Suzuki B-King 1300(Former)

Best is to go to the individual shop with an experienced rider friend..he can do wonders.. seriously.. :)

Saw 2 R15 (both blue) @ the customs just now on the way back. One of them had side panniers and box..cost him $230, done @ Ah Boy..heh but honestly, looks a little weird.. :(

of cos it will looks weird...r15 sportbike sia...not like fazer...haha!!

Past Rides:

May 2006-Oct 2007 - Honda wave 125R

July 2007-Feb 2010- Yamaha TZM

May 2009-Feb 2010- Yamaha 125Z

Jan 2010-Aug 2010 - Yamaha R15

Current Rides:

June 2010-current - Yamaha R125

hey R15 rider, ask your hor, how is your bike pickup at traffic junction? I alway ganna drop behind those lower cc bike .. big cc dun said la but lower cc :faint: even those newspaper Cubs also can win me hahahaha... yyyyy??? dun understand ...

what bike u riding?

cubs are definitely faster at pick up... R15 is a sport bike, u will lose to them abit during pick up.

so what's better in R15 then Cubs? mid range to TOP END. same like R6 vs KTM. R6 600cc can nv win this 400cc pick up but when it comes to top end power, definitely the sports bike smoke the KTM.

Other then that, u are comparing a sports bike to a commuting bike. there are lots and lots of difference... if u lucky enough maybe just wait to see one pro rider on R15 knee down and over take those cubs on his way to the expressway... No doubt R15 can do that. u may wanna ask those cubs to do it... =P

hey R15 rider, ask your hor, how is your bike pickup at traffic junction? I alway ganna drop behind those lower cc bike .. big cc dun said la but lower cc :faint: even those newspaper Cubs also can win me hahahaha... yyyyy??? dun understand ...

lol let them get ahead ba..then we come from behind, overtake them back & let them smell our exhaust..lol

anyone fix a r125 tail on r15?

nope, not that I know off..maybe you can be the first to try? Then again, why put an R125 tail if you can put a R6 tail instead.. :)

i got see r15 put r6 tail b4.. at my workplace... looks nice but he nvr tyres change to bigger one.. so abit obvious its 2B bike... but bro, change pipe means more fuel consumption ryte?

No, change pipe does not means more fuel consumption. Bigger tyre means more fuel consumption.:angel:

FaceBook FanPage

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

Red R15 had an accident yesterday at woodlands junction near civic centre. Is he here??

ou...hope the rider is alrite tho...

Past Rides:

May 2006-Oct 2007 - Honda wave 125R

July 2007-Feb 2010- Yamaha TZM

May 2009-Feb 2010- Yamaha 125Z

Jan 2010-Aug 2010 - Yamaha R15

Current Rides:

June 2010-current - Yamaha R125

yes can go up to 140 also, by the way are you ready to ride heard that you got accident few month back. Hope to see you in our outing soon..

wont be riding for awhile.

sold the bike. going to ns. but saving up to get back to riding soon.

if i do get back.. sure i'll join in the outings!

'bikes are your sweet poison. despite knowing it would kill, you would die just to have a taste of it. '