SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

YZF-R15 rider, GATHER!!!

garfieldrox

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any outings to come? i always wanted to meet up but time did not permit. hope time will permit the next time

Will be planning one soon...:)

Speed Is Nothing Without Control

Organizer for Team R-Series Outing

FaceBook FanPage

R125 Singapore / R15 Singapore

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

quick leh.. plan a shiok shiok n song song outing... like a chio bu for every biker to bring go ridin n hm...hahas... or race wit R1 or busa....hahas.....

you want chio bu. Can pls pay a sum of 200 i plan for you.......wahaha....:D

FaceBook FanPage

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

Eh bro, 200+ for a new set?? where did you go to change? If i'm not wrong, the ferring is quite cheap to get; around $70+ can change both side I think.. you tio carrot is it? :giddy:

me also interested in new fairing, my left side got a bit of scratch.. wah if $70+ both side i wanna go change too.. anyone know which shop have the fairings?

Class 2B License: 04/08/2008 :thumb:

Honda Phantom TA200 (FT plate): 16/08/08 to 31/10/09

Yamaha YZF-R15 (FBE plate): 11/12/09 to ___________

Eh bro, 200+ for a new set?? where did you go to change? If i'm not wrong, the ferring is quite cheap to get; around $70+ can change both side I think.. you tio carrot is it? :giddy:

eh no leh, Andy say one loh, not me.. :D

$70 plus only!? Hong leong meh!?

next time ride we must wear protection gears... me going to buy riding pant soon.... humble bee going to buy bumble bee track suit to wear for rounding in sg...

lol..i'll look like a huge fat bee on a bike sia..lol

quick leh.. plan a shiok shiok n song song outing... like a chio bu for every biker to bring go ridin n hm...hahas... or race wit R1 or busa....hahas.....

song song outing..i plan for you sing-song outing you want? :D

you want chio bu. Can pls pay a sum of 200 i plan for you.......wahaha....:D

max's one too exp liao..come to me, I charge $150.. :angel:

me also interested in new fairing, my left side got a bit of scratch.. wah if $70+ both side i wanna go change too.. anyone know which shop have the fairings?

$70 plus only!? Hong leong meh!?

Before you guys get all excited, the information is not I go find one hoh..its I heard from Max... So max, lai-lai tell us where to get the ferrings from can? :D:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/fuzzywuz85/IronBee3.jpg

Dress Not For The Ride, But Dress For The Fall

sebastiny>>> really thanks for ur replies! i have gone thru some of the prev pages of this thread, but i cant eem to find info on the shop and its address. would u be so kind as to provide?

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

sebastiny>>> really thanks for ur replies! i have gone thru some of the prev pages of this thread, but i cant eem to find info on the shop and its address. would u be so kind as to provide?

u should go a few shops to ask. i bought from I-motoring. at bukit merah. go google map can see liao... =)

it around 70++ to 80++ per pcs i email and ask b4 if i don remanber wrong..:D from this website http://yzfr125-ray.blogspot.com/ i only buy the BANDANA CAP from the website and ask the fairing for fun because i think previous post some one ask about the side fairing also....

Edited by Maxbg12

FaceBook FanPage

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

u should go a few shops to ask. i bought from I-motoring. at bukit merah. go google map can see liao... =)

i also bought my r15 there ley.. But ol tis while i go there service, never see any r15 rider..

hey guys, i just got my r15 on the 21st. all i wanna know is if there is any legal pipe? my friend said he saw an r15 with a yoshi pipe. i dont know if true or not

Congrats on your ride! Hope you can join us in upcoming outings ya? Can always exchange pointers & learn frm one another, forging new friendships & camaderie @ the same time! :)

To date, there has not been any official legal pipes for our bikes other than the GPR ones..

Speaking of pipes, what are the processes of legalizing a pipe? Say, I wish to bring in from overseas, so I have to bring it to LTA to get it approved or something?

guys, WYM has finally brought in GPR full system exhaust kit. but need to book. cost ard $900. Can check their website here.

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

haha.. oh and the 200 is cos they change the whole side ferring.. including the engine slider one.. maybe i just go auntie shop ah.. wrap the side ferring with new cover then thats it lor.. i really interested in exhaust kit.. but 900? wahh.. sianz...

haha.. oh and the 200 is cos they change the whole side ferring.. including the engine slider one.. maybe i just go auntie shop ah.. wrap the side ferring with new cover then thats it lor.. i really interested in exhaust kit.. but 900? wahh.. sianz...

It's normal my exhaust also cost that much......it make a lot of diff when you change your exhaust and this is what i can say.:angel:

FaceBook FanPage

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

I believe aunty shop will quote you a high price, coz that time I asked, she said its ex due to the ferring's uneven design smt like that..perhaps you can try asking 219 & Aunty shop as well for a quotation ya?

Hi guys,

I just bought my R15 recently and i realise that on dim light it only light up the left headbulb. Is this normal?

yup its normal, if high beam then both comes up. :)

wondering where can i get cheap shoei x-11 helmet from shop? Very new to bike

Since you're new, the search function brings up lots of threads about selling shoei x-11; since you're looking for a cheap one, I assume you're looking @ a 2nd hand one perhaps? Coz 1st hand ones are ex..to me at least..hehz.. Nevertheless, here are some example of the threads found from searching 'shoei x-11':

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289603&highlight=Shoei+x-11

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249257&highlight=Shoei+x-11

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247705&highlight=Shoei+x-11

all the best!