SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

YZF-R15 rider, GATHER!!!

garfieldrox

*a point to share with those who is thinking to cut out the mudguard.*

i cut my mudguard out too, but now i notice a significant higher amount of stain/dirt/dust on my tail light/licence plate/pillion seat area, i think is because w/o the rear mudguard, all the dirt from the rear tyre spill upwards onto the rear portion of the bike when riding over dirty roads..

now my bike needs more cleaning.. zzzzz

zzzzzzzzz....of cos lah bro..aiyo....dats y ders mudguard....haha!! d reason y singapore doesnt allow bike without mudguard bcos it can endanger other roads....cos let say u go thru mud, the mud can splash to the biker bhind u...btw my first two bikes dun haf mudguard at all, and whneever i rode over dirty water, it will splash on my pillion back...haha!!

Past Rides:

May 2006-Oct 2007 - Honda wave 125R

July 2007-Feb 2010- Yamaha TZM

May 2009-Feb 2010- Yamaha 125Z

Jan 2010-Aug 2010 - Yamaha R15

Current Rides:

June 2010-current - Yamaha R125

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i cut my mudguard out too, but now i notice a significant higher amount of stain/dirt/dust on my tail light/licence plate/pillion seat area, i think is because w/o the rear mudguard, all the dirt from the rear tyre spill upwards onto the rear portion of the bike when riding over dirty roads..

it inevitable bro, less protection of cos dirtier, its the price to pay for looks:)

speed at a turn of the wrist

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee456/ernsy/DSCF3701.jpg

it inevitable bro, less protection of cos dirtier, its the price to pay for looks:)

yea...agree manx...

Past Rides:

May 2006-Oct 2007 - Honda wave 125R

July 2007-Feb 2010- Yamaha TZM

May 2009-Feb 2010- Yamaha 125Z

Jan 2010-Aug 2010 - Yamaha R15

Current Rides:

June 2010-current - Yamaha R125

Perhaps if remove mudguard, maybe can put in rear hugger? heh just suggesting..

Eh btw, here got tampinesians R15 riders is it?? Whee come come intro leh! =D Me riding yellow R15, staying @ 400+.. If see me on the road, do wave k? I'll definitely wave back one! :angel:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/fuzzywuz85/IronBee3.jpg

Dress Not For The Ride, But Dress For The Fall

Eh btw, here got tampinesians R15 riders is it?? Whee come come intro leh! =D Me riding yellow R15, staying @ 400+.. If see me on the road, do wave k? I'll definitely wave back one! :angel:

if not wrong u went to test pipe today with latino? how was it?

speed at a turn of the wrist

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee456/ernsy/DSCF3701.jpg

Mr grumpy: very observant! :)

Are you planning to join our next outing? Pm me your no. will update you our outing.:cheer:

Speed Is Nothing Without Control

Organizer for Team R-Series Outing

FaceBook FanPage

R125 Singapore / R15 Singapore

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

Everyone next R-Series Outing will be on 190610 Night. Your fren who are not R-Series Rider can also join us. Meetup will be at Shell Petrol Station(Thomson)Beside Long House Hawker Centre

Pls try to make yourself available on that date

FaceBook FanPage

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

I think got me and shawn in this forum, seeing alot more around tm, mostly blue r15, will wave if i see a yellow, most likely would be you! hahah! :cheers:

Everyone next R-Series Outing will be on 190610 Night. Your fren who are not R-Series Rider can also join us. Meetup will be at Shell Petrol Station(Thomson)Beside Long House Hawker Centre

Pls try to make yourself available on that date

Alamak bro..19th I can't make it leh.. :cry: Watching a performance on that day leh, ticket bought like few weeks ago liao.. :sian:

Can change another day not? heh..if can't, then its ok then.. :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/fuzzywuz85/IronBee3.jpg

Dress Not For The Ride, But Dress For The Fall

i frequent parkway that area, will wave if i see you! :cheer:

ok! red, no p-plate. fbe! dunno numbers yet though, cos havent collect. :cheeky:

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

Alamak bro..19th I can't make it leh.. :cry: Watching a performance on that day leh, ticket bought like few weeks ago liao.. :sian:

Can change another day not? heh..if can't, then its ok then.. :(

You can meet up later....your performance should not end Till the next morning right....:angel:

FaceBook FanPage

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

i'm new to bike world, interested with the outing but still in run in so cant ride more than 80 scare cant catch up with u guys haha.

Don worry we are going for outing not racing most of our Rider know we take care of each other, normally we will have one last ride to make sure nobody get lost. This is what i can ensure so hope to see you there on 190610.:angel:

FaceBook FanPage

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

wahs.. seriously there are so many people here now i forget who is who liao... LOL except for those few that we met up with!

Hey Sebast hope to see you the next outing!:angel:

FaceBook FanPage

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series