SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[DIY] How to cosmetically modify the Phantom?

gsenomics

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Hi ppl, although I had put my bike on sale but whether it will be sold eventually is still a question. Mean while, I would like to get a second hand crash bar for my bike (wanna try out something with the crash bar haha). The crash bar is something like this:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1981/2822/1600/Modded%20Phantom1%20copy.jpg

Any one knows which shop is selling or any one is letting go? I would prefer second hand. Rusty ones are welcome as well :)

2014-2014: Vespa PX200E

2011-present: Honda TA200

2007-2011: Yamaha RXK135

I think you can find straight handlebar at ah koon. Not sure of the price tho, but he ever mentioned that he brings in straight and ape hanger handlebar. You can find saddlebags there too. I'm not promoting him here. Hahaha but this is just another option for those finding mods stuff.

thanks, but his stuff forever "havent arrived yet". i bought my straight handle bars from him in the past. however, the chrome had faded away exposing the brassy color layer. thought of replacing it. my saddle bags need replacement too as the studs have came off.

PK bros.. I thought of changing my brake hose to Hel Performance Brake Line. Anyone using it or used it before? Any comments?

I changed mine to some no brand steel braided hose for the front one. Nice improvement. Much more responsive and u can brake much harder. However i dun recommend doing d rear. Its alr too strong. If install might become too sensitive.

A ride a day, keeps the doctor away!

:thumb:

2010-2012 : Honda Phantom TA200

2012-current : SYM Maxsym 400i

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/adiknaim

SG Maxsym FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/sgmaxsym/

I changed mine to some no brand steel braided hose for the front one. Nice improvement. Much more responsive and u can brake much harder. However i dun recommend doing d rear. Its alr too strong. If install might become too sensitive.

Alright bro thanks! Thats what I want for my front brake, improvement! Haha. Mind recommending me where you change the steel braided hose?

Alright bro thanks! Thats what I want for my front brake, improvement! Haha. Mind recommending me where you change the steel braided hose?

got mine on ebay and installed myself. spent abt $30+ only. if u dont want the hassle, get the HEL from bikeshop.

I think you can find straight handlebar at ah koon. Not sure of the price tho, but he ever mentioned that he brings in straight and ape hanger handlebar. You can find saddlebags there too. I'm not promoting him here. Hahaha but this is just another option for those finding mods stuff.

straight handlebar need to change out during inspection right..?

im tempted to install straight handle bar...but what are the drawbacks?

its a shame i changed my bullet headlight(from aboy, cheap cheap louya one)...anybody has changed to bullet headlight and face no problem one?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, what problem you faced when installed the ahboy bullet headlight? any difference btw the light coverage of the ahboy bullet and normal head light? Thinking of changing it as I believe everyone had to agree that the original headlight is weak. Any one had changed to super 4 headlight? Got pics? who knows where can get the chrome fork cover suitable for TA200? I am thinking if the custom 4 black edition's fork cover can fit TA200, I will get them as they are already in black glossy paint :)

straight handlebar need to change out during inspection right..?

im tempted to install straight handle bar...but what are the drawbacks?

its a shame i changed my bullet headlight(from aboy, cheap cheap louya one)...anybody has changed to bullet headlight and face no problem one?

Hi, what problem you faced when installed the ahboy bullet headlight? any difference btw the light coverage of the ahboy bullet and normal head light? Thinking of changing it as I believe everyone had to agree that the original headlight is weak. Any one had changed to super 4 headlight? Got pics? who knows where can get the chrome fork cover suitable for TA200? I am thinking if the custom 4 black edition's fork cover can fit TA200, I will get them as they are already in black glossy paint :)

Fork cover can be bought from Honda. Its around $600 for a whole set.

Totally not worth it.

Talking about bullet headlight, go to Ahkoon for quality ones. Full metal. No plastic.

black&white saves life.

enquire @ [email protected] | 94786'999

I've ever seen a phantom with super 4 headlight. It looked too big for the bike, unless you make some adjustments to your front end.

size is one thing, i doubt the electrical system can support it well. i had voltmeter on mine. all stock when idling plus signal, the battery is actually discharging. imagine with 55W headlight. :slapforehead:

Haha that price is really crazy!

Fork cover can be bought from Honda. Its around $600 for a whole set.

Totally not worth it.

Talking about bullet headlight, go to Ahkoon for quality ones. Full metal. No plastic.

Guys, where can I go to totally refurbish my phantom cosmetically to make it look brand new?

It shud include derusting, changing of screws to new, removing dents & scratches before repainting everything fm tank, fenders to frame

How much shud I expect to spend?

Liverpool revival has started....

Hi guys, this is the shop in Bangkok some of you were asking me about.

It's near this street called Worachak.

Take a bike taxi to get there, they know the place. (Bike taxi is the same price as a normal cab though)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]262749[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]262750[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]262751[/ATTACH]

Thks for the info many Phantom accessory?

Phantom TA200 2012, Vara 125 2013 (Betong)

TZR 125 (HatYai) 2013 & 2018 (Tak Bai)

CB400SF PB1 (Danok, HatYai, Yala, Betong and Su-ngai Kolok) 2014

CB400SF PB1 Iron Butt SaddleSore 1600k 25th Feb 2015

NT650V Deuville (Pattani) (Solo SG-MY-TH-LS)

ST1100 Pan 3 mountain ride in 24hr , MHS 1864 2017

http://tripdrive.blogspot.sg

ahboy one ish plastic, as mentioned by devil.L...the closure area of the headlight ish poorly built, so water tend to seep in and burst the lightbulb....and the assembly of the headlight(connecting cable to the lightbulb) ish notch goot, will rust and i had to change out

i had my "good looking times" while it lasts..:)

super4 headlight too big to mount, and the h4 bulb is definitely not suitable cos it will drain ur battery like mad