SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha YZF R1ders

Aie

bro please... help me sell my Arrow den talk to me...

i not satis"FLY" with you...

u nv help me sell 1 day i everyday eating grass....

*clapclap* for yr payment for the polo Tee.. but my ARROW how?!?!!?!?

help me Please Mr Guru...

lo-on IS BACK!!!!

I post Liao ma. Respond not so good eh

Straight road tells between the Rich and the Poor.

Corners shows who is the man and the boy.

I'm a boy !

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wad free sag ? I dono la lol

:lol:

u know the SAGGY one...sometime can make them bounce :bounce: bounce :bounce:

if Free Sag mean FREE one lah!! :lol: :lol:

I actually did a quick backtrack on how u got the nickname Bike Guru, :lol: :thumb:

July 04 - June 05: Krr 150

Sept 05 - Apr 07: CBR400RRR

Apr 07 - Apr 10: R1

June 10 - July 11: X1

Mar 11 - ???: 1198

wad u mean more stable?

I guess when I change gear its not as jerky as before, sound confirm different, like brand new haha..

De rear brake maybe de piston o ring need change Liao? Old Liao getting to stick stuck a bit?

Sometimes I depress can feel it goes all the way to the bottom like metal feeling, but then the mechanic says its okay, so not sure if should get it changed. The brake pad is enough for sure.

De screw n nut u can try auntie shop too :)

Hope this helps

Thanks this really helps !! =)

wah my total dmg.. 1.9k :cry: :cry: :cry:

poor liao poor liao!

i just wan to do a dyno run end up paying 10 times more! i regret going for the dyno ! haha

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

I actually did a quick backtrack on how u got the nickname Bike Guru, :lol: :thumb:

Lol dono haha

Aiya mr armpit anyhow give me name la! Lol

poor liao poor liao!

i just wan to do a dyno run end up paying 10 times more! i regret going for the dyno ! haha

My damage worse... $3100

I'm a boy !

poor liao poor liao!

Lol dono haha

Aiya mr armpit anyhow give me name la! Lol

My damage worse... $3100

Wah...wat did u guys (includes Love Guru...eh...i mean Bike Guru) do to your bikes? :confused:

I've never have to fork out so much during my 3 years with an R1 04 model....

even the Valve Clearance didnt go so high till it touches 3.1k!!

Bike Guru! u change your Crankshaft ar? or u installed a Driveshaft to ur R1? :lol:

Guys, when my bike comes, i have to change the tires... any brand and models to change for my 06 R1 ?

I personally like the Metzeler Sportec M1 (even if its an old and a single compound tyre) compare to the Pirelli Corsa 3 which i've used before.... :goodluck:

Thought if u get ur bike from shop, they'll change to new tyres? squeeze em abit man!

July 04 - June 05: Krr 150

Sept 05 - Apr 07: CBR400RRR

Apr 07 - Apr 10: R1

June 10 - July 11: X1

Mar 11 - ???: 1198

Wad free sag ? I dono la lol

Haiyo i tot u know quite alot of tink??? :slapforehead:

Wakakakaka. Haslam when come to bounce and "nut" he excited sia...

Guys, when my bike comes, i have to change the tires... any brand and models to change for my 06 R1 ?

Best of the best tyre ive ever try is pirelli dragon supercorsa pro. Shiok. Nw using battlax 003 rs. Also power. Raining no need worry much...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3487/3316074269_1d51b46f97.jpg

R u Looking At The Babe Or The Bike o_O

yeah bt 003 rs is good :thumb:

ps armpit: i like ur status :)

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2011-.... 1098

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

Wah...wat did u guys (includes Love Guru...eh...i mean Bike Guru) do to your bikes? :confused:

I've never have to fork out so much during my 3 years with an R1 04 model....

even the Valve Clearance didnt go so high till it touches 3.1k!!

Bike Guru! u change your Crankshaft ar? or u installed a Driveshaft to ur R1? :lol:

I personally like the Metzeler Sportec M1 (even if its an old and a single compound tyre) compare to the Pirelli Corsa 3 which i've used before.... :goodluck:

Thought if u get ur bike from shop, they'll change to new tyres? squeeze em abit man!

Replace 8 of de valve.

Repair valve head.

Change piston ring all those

Top overhaul..

Tat price lo.

De valve itself 1100 lidat lo

I'm a boy !

yeah bt 003 rs is good :thumb:

ps armpit: i like ur status :)

Hahaha. Peace. My status is reflection of my attitude n action... :angel:

Replace 8 of de valve.

Repair valve head.

Change piston ring all those

Top overhaul..

Tat price lo.

De valve itself 1100 lidat lo

Guru, how to repair the valve head??? And how come only change 8 valve??? U running on a v twins meh??? Hmmm. Can explain how to repair valve head?? Unless u say lapping of valve, then i know. But repair valve head how arh??? 1100 for 8 valve??? So each valve cost $137.50. If my bike running on 16 valve will be 2.2k.... Yikes. :slapforehead: so ex arh each valve?????

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3487/3316074269_1d51b46f97.jpg

R u Looking At The Babe Or The Bike o_O

attention rex....

when we can collect our shirt? pls state the date here. cause that will be the cause of a outing with everyone wearing the same shirt roaring on the streets.

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2011-.... 1098

Guru, how to repair the valve head??? And how come only change 8 valve??? U running on a v twins meh??? Hmmm. Can explain how to repair valve head?? Unless u say lapping of valve, then i know. But repair valve head how arh??? 1100 for 8 valve??? So each valve cost $137.50. If my bike running on 16 valve will be 2.2k.... Yikes. :slapforehead: so ex arh each valve?????

Cos 8 of them gg spoil. 1 was charge $130 each valve..

As for de valve head if you wan I can bring you to my bike shop

Then he will explain it to you clearly. But if only you interested la.

But I don't think so la ur valve oso no problem.. U wait u see

U tio then u let ne know lo :)

I'm a boy !

Hope u hv fully recovered...

yes fully recovered for about a month already ... minor injury thats all :) waiting for armpit to organise something for us :angel:

Cos 8 of them gg spoil. 1 was charge $130 each valve..

As for de valve head if you wan I can bring you to my bike shop

Then he will explain it to you clearly. But if only you interested la.

But I don't think so la ur valve oso no problem.. U wait u see

U tio then u let ne know lo :)

frankly speaking i disagree with u in this area ... problems are created by riders due to poor maintenance ... your valve problems are cause by excess backfiring by either yourself or whatever previous records because its only 8 valves and not all the valves ... if its wear and tear, all the valves should change together at 1 shot ...

Edited by lo-on

What say u :angel:

http://www.michelinpowerpure.com/en/

This tyre seems quite good as well. I just changed a pair for my old fazer.

Im using it too, the lightest sport tire in the market with michelin 2 compound technology :thumb:

yes fully recovered for about a month already ... minor injury thats all :) waiting for armpit to organise something for us :angel:

Armpit, r u listening :angel:

http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab148/pngming/113.jpg

bro the other 8 output valves are not titanium so wont spoilt easily. only those 8 input titanium valves prone to wear and tear faster. i think something like that haha

ya if all 16 valves i will vomit anyway its not the valves that i feel the pinch... its the hidden cost valve oil seal 16 of them... all the casket / v/c again syn throttle again / eo / coolant and bla bla bla i dun remember liao not to forget he included a dyno run in that price so i guess that price is inevitable :(

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2011-.... 1098

frankly speaking i disagree with u in this area ... problems are created by riders due to poor maintenance ... your valve problems are cause by excess backfiring by either yourself or whatever previous records because its only 8 valves and not all the valves ... if its wear and tear, all the valves should change together at 1 shot ...

so my valves are due to my backfirings? hmm cause not 8 of them need to change. but do u think i shld ask them to replace the other 3 valves also? since getting all replaced is better than having to worry the old ones wears off at a later date

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2011-.... 1098

so my valves are due to my backfirings? hmm cause not 8 of them need to change. but do u think i shld ask them to replace the other 3 valves also? since getting all replaced is better than having to worry the old ones wears off at a later date

well its really up to u but since u are changing might as well change all if your pocket permits ... whether your valves are damaged by backfiring or pure manufacturing problem, i think the rider would know best ...

i have seen riders trashing their R1 at circuit but then their valves got burn out ( due to high speed dropping of gears ) and need to change all 16 or 20 valves together ... so if u ask me how come only change 8 and not only, i find it very weird ...

What say u :angel:

i dun think backfirings are the cause of my valves though since i dun have back fire problems.. while u said trackers burn their valves n need to change 16 of them, my bike's issue here is definately not the same n i dunno how accurate but i was told the other 8 output valves can last longer then the other 8 thus u dun always need to cahnge all tgt so wheres the weird part? and i really dunno how it got dmg. enlighten me?

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2011-.... 1098

But 1st owner 40+ leh.

2nd owner ride 2 months nia

Me I use as normal transport nia then ride

Less than 2 months pattern lai Liao

I'm a boy !

Mine only 6 spoil I replace all 8..

I'm a boy !