SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

how much is yr buget?

Prefer COE ending 2017 or 2016. willing to pay 2.5k to 2.7k.

Price can discuss....

u got 1 for sales??:angel:

Attitude is everything you need

:thumb:

31/10/06 - 12/09/07 FR 7325 B Honda SP

07/11/07 - 03/05/08 FQ 2462 B CB400 version s

10/05/08 - 26/11/08 FR 1206 B CB400 Vtec 1

27/11/08 - 09/01/09 FBA 1784 K Spark 135

07/02/09 - 31/10/09 FL 3809 E CBR 400 RRN

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought the bike last week from a friend of mine.

as I seldom travel beyond legal speed limit, i discovered that the bike cannot go faster than 90km/h or 5k rpm and above on 6th gear. it would give the feeling the bike was choking as if there is no more petrol left but it was still full-tank.

does anyone has the same problem?

and haiz, the suspension is koyak, front-wheel bearings koyak too. how much to repair them?

thanks guys.

possible gasket leak? :cry: i gotta check later.

if I am on neutral gear or clutched in, I can rev beyond 6K or even near red-line. but if i whack from 2nd gear and change every gear at 7-8k rpm, i can go beyond 6K rpm at 6th gear. but if i accelerated gradually, chocking would occur when I am on 6th gear and needed to accelerate from there. does that mean the gasket still leaking?

i'd been facing this problem with gear changing since a few month back.

it's stiff and hard to change gear, and every gear change has a loud thud sound.

i'd my clutch plate and EO changed last month at K&T. but the problem still persist, and gear changing feels even more stiff than before the change..

can anyone enlighten me what's happening?

I AM WATCHINGhttp://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/valente86/DSC00063RS.jpg

i'd been facing this problem with gear changing since a few month back.

it's stiff and hard to change gear, and every gear change has a loud thud sound.

i'd my clutch plate and EO changed last month at K&T. but the problem still persist, and gear changing feels even more stiff than before the change..

can anyone enlighten me what's happening?

i tink all S4 have the thud sound when changing gear,both my SpecIII & VerS have the thud sound when changing gear

Four Wheels Move The Body,Two Wheels Move The Soul

Prefer COE ending 2017 or 2016. willing to pay 2.5k to 2.7k.

Price can discuss....

u got 1 for sales??:angel:

I think your budget is too low. I bought my ver s from shop at 3.6k last month; coe till 2017. So far i've no problems with the bike. "looks like new"

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

loud nvm, it's stiff and hard..

usually from 2nd gear to 3rd onwards should be easy to kick in, but mine is all the way stiff and hard..

i just change my EO and clutch plate..

it wasn't like that before i changed my clutch plate..

how come?

I AM WATCHINGhttp://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/valente86/DSC00063RS.jpg

my pimp is still @ e workshop.estimated cost told to me , by my mech is around

$3.5K.Tis incl a new engine block (maybe re-con one,I guess) in which hav to wait for shipment frm Japan cos Agent also no more stock.E freight will take 2weeks.E whole block will cost me around $1+K , replace crank shaft,piston set,con rod,shims,bearings,timing chain,EO.etc..Its jus like having a new lease of life...intestine removed n replaced wif a new one,plus kidney,lungs & heart. :angel:

WOW lan ay.... big time overhaul... ur block why change??

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

usually from 2nd gear to 3rd onwards should be easy to kick in, but mine is all the way stiff and hard..

how come?

since u change @ K&T ask them why change new 1 still like b4... get him to ask u...

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

how come?

yup i suggest u go back to ur bike shop to tell them ur problems

Four Wheels Move The Body,Two Wheels Move The Soul

I bought the bike last week from a friend of mine.

as I seldom travel beyond legal speed limit, i discovered that the bike cannot go faster than 90km/h or 5k rpm and above on 6th gear. it would give the feeling the bike was choking as if there is no more petrol left but it was still full-tank.

does anyone has the same problem?

i faced e same problem.it was due to my tail light wiring problem.the previous owner was using a RXZ catalyzer tail light and prob the mechanic wldnt haf done a gd job.my mech did some adjustments & it was done!check ya wiring mebbe..

I think your budget is too low. I bought my ver s from shop at 3.6k last month; coe till 2017. So far i've no problems with the bike. "looks like new"

come on... u bought it at bike shop right...??? i'm looking at private market. got 1 guy selling for 2.5k version s with coe till 2016. i viewed the bike but don quite like it.. so i didn't bought it..:cheeky:

Attitude is everything you need

:thumb:

31/10/06 - 12/09/07 FR 7325 B Honda SP

07/11/07 - 03/05/08 FQ 2462 B CB400 version s

10/05/08 - 26/11/08 FR 1206 B CB400 Vtec 1

27/11/08 - 09/01/09 FBA 1784 K Spark 135

07/02/09 - 31/10/09 FL 3809 E CBR 400 RRN