SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

Haha! Don't scare me bro.. You jeng jeng jeng, like a run-up to a horrifying experience. When the mech was topping up the engine ice through the radiator cap, he revved repeatedly to make sure that it runs through the entire system. I noticed bubbles! I thought that was from the movement of coolant! The mech also didn't say much.

I'll check the level again in one weeks' time. If it remains the same :thumb:

If it touches the minimum line :giddy:

By the way, where is FJT? Does Ah Boy sell the chrome meter cover, since they seem to sell almost everything. And also, does anyone know where to get the Spec III clear headlight assembly? My headlight is rusted, so might as well change the entire assembly.

I notice that I've been asking tons of questions! Thanks everyone for being so patient, kudos especially to Hondaman! You da man, bro! :cheeky:

Well the jeng Jeng Jeng Look is what I get when my mech look at me when he saw the bubbles.hehehehe.

Well, try checking ah. If it goes down less then a few days or a week then problem liao. For the rust remover, there is an MO on ordering that thing in the MO thread.

Better go FJT lah bro. Its at Rowell Road. Ah Boy stuff ah...hmmm... :dot:

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hondaman is just like a LAUKONG or Xifu in e CB400 non-vtec family.

u guys should see e outcome of his yoshi pipe after a side swipe during

his MotoGP race @ Sepang. :angel:

Laukong?? hahaha. like real.

Aiyah that one not my Yoshi but a fren of mine le :cry: :sian:

That side swipe is :thumb: . My hand trembilng like parkinson disease. :angel:

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

TOO MUCH PCC ah!!!!!! :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

WINGZERO the OLD BIRD

Lol. Got it from the MO itself; the rust remover I mean. Seems that some guys ordered and didn't get around to collecting it. Isn't it always like that? Fast deal within half-hour and picked it up. It works! But the smell.. :faint: The guy has a few bottles left by the way.

Ok.. Sending my bike for paintwork in 8 hours. After much consideration, I'm scrapping the MBX design and just going for a normal black paintwork with silver wings. Gonna miss my white (cream) paintwork with red racing stripes though (50th anniversary edition). Back to the buses and mrt for the next few days.

After which, FJT for casing. Rebuild both forks at Unique. Get Stainless Steel headers from M'sia (hope an MO can come out of this; scrapping that tonging of headers, drasted silencer! thou shalt be gone) :angry:

:thumb:

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Wow. By the way bro Hondaman, you went to PG on your Ver S? :thumb: Wanna go, but I think my engine will get a heart attack if I went, considering its age. Haha wanna pull to 120kmh on the e'way also gotta think twice.

Side-swipe by a Class 2 bike? :faint:

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Wow. By the way bro Hondaman, you went to PG on your Ver S? :thumb: Wanna go, but I think my engine will get a heart attack if I went, considering its age. Haha wanna pull to 120kmh on the e'way also gotta think twice.

Side-swipe by a Class 2 bike? :faint:

Hahah...nolah bro. I never ever been to PG. Its actually on the way to KL/Sepang to watch MotoGP that I got swipe by my friend from behind. Both of us ok lah. Aiyah night riding this kind of thing happen. But my ver S still power lah can go Sepang watch the race then come back to singapore clocking 150-170km. But after Pagoh we got into a FOG...slowed down till 70km...coz cannot see whats in front. :giddy:

Damage cost $300+ not including my friend pipe... :sian:

u can also try checkin e prices for original parts at eversucess or chong aik international at none other than desker road wic is jus across mustafa centre.....also hondaman is one of e most friendliest fastesttttt riders around.... :cheeky:

Haha! Don't scare me bro.. You jeng jeng jeng, like a run-up to a horrifying experience. When the mech was topping up the engine ice through the radiator cap, he revved repeatedly to make sure that it runs through the entire system. I noticed bubbles! I thought that was from the movement of coolant! The mech also didn't say much.

I'll check the level again in one weeks' time. If it remains the same :thumb:

If it touches the minimum line :giddy:

By the way, where is FJT? Does Ah Boy sell the chrome meter cover, since they seem to sell almost everything. And also, does anyone know where to get the Spec III clear headlight assembly? My headlight is rusted, so might as well change the entire assembly.

I notice that I've been asking tons of questions! Thanks everyone for being so patient, kudos especially to Hondaman! You da man, bro! :cheeky:

well i got a wing rack on n its pretty stable even with 3 boxes...u shld get brackets wic can attached to 3 points on ur bike...i got on a 1 rear 10yr old 42 litre givi box n 2 e21 givi side boxes.....i recommend givi...most popular n been using it for 10 yrs...as for sizes...sided boxes...u can also get the e360 wic opens up like a normal box.......but if u got reli got money....get the e41...its like a much bigger version of e21...41 litres mah n its keyless.....recently saw some1 selling it off at around 260 per pair 2nd hand....hope this helps

hey guys,anyone install a back box & two side box for ur bike,any recommanded brand?hw many different sizes r there?

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

Lol. Got it from the MO itself; the rust remover I mean. Seems that some guys ordered and didn't get around to collecting it. Isn't it always like that? Fast deal within half-hour and picked it up. It works! But the smell.. :faint: The guy has a few bottles left by the way.

Ok.. Sending my bike for paintwork in 8 hours. After much consideration, I'm scrapping the MBX design and just going for a normal black paintwork with silver wings. Gonna miss my white (cream) paintwork with red racing stripes though (50th anniversary edition). Back to the buses and mrt for the next few days.

After which, FJT for casing. Rebuild both forks at Unique. Get Stainless Steel headers from M'sia (hope an MO can come out of this; scrapping that tonging of headers, drasted silencer! thou shalt be gone) :angry:

bro where did u sent ur bike for spraying of paintwork,hw much it cost?

Four Wheels Move The Body,Two Wheels Move The Soul

Is the coolant discharge nut on the left side of the bike, and on the left of the 'MY9'?

And if flush coolant, how much must pour in? 2.2L? (pour in the radiator, not the reserve tank rite?)

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

Hi all... sooner or later I will be a new rider for verS... and wanna enquire some information..

1. what is the average FC.. is it between 25-32km per L?

2. versionS got powercut?

3. need to do grounding? if yes.. need the power abuser?

4. the coolant need to be wash monthly? and how?

5. 4 spark plug and 4 bottle of EO to be change every 5000km right?

6. the oil filter need to be change every 5000km also?

sorry for such long and noob question.. as browse through the forum for the whole day and read up some post.. still not able to find my answer.. :D

by the way... where to get versionS bike manual? wanna know the parts better and deeper..

cheers!!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

Hi all... sooner or later I will be a new rider for verS... and wanna enquire some information..

sorry for such long and noob question.. as browse through the forum for the whole day and read up some post.. still not able to find my answer..

by the way... where to get versionS bike manual? wanna know the parts better and deeper..

cheers!!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

sorry for such long and noob question.. as browse through the forum for the whole day and read up some post.. still not able to find my answer.. :D

cheers!!

1.yes FC is around there,depends on ur riding habits

2.if u wan to double confirm urs,just rev till ur meter needle over the red zone,if can pass the red zone then no powercut

3.dun need grounding

4.dun need to wash monthly,maybe half a year once,u can flush ur coolant at any bike shop,most important is to check ur coolant water level

5&6.yes abt 3000-5000km u can change ur engine oil & spark plug,oil filter u will change together with ur engine oil & spark plug

1.yes FC is around there,depends on ur riding habits

2.if u wan to double confirm urs,just rev till ur meter needle over the red zone,if can pass the red zone then no powercut

3.dun need grounding

4.dun need to wash monthly,maybe half a year once,u can flush ur coolant at any bike shop,most important is to check ur coolant water level

5&6.yes abt 3000-5000km u can change ur engine oil & spark plug,oil filter u will change together with ur engine oil & spark plug

thanks for the info... and was reading up some heat problem about VersionS..

like the themostat not working... radiantor kick in first before the fan.. engine hot like BBQ-ing

sorry for such long and noob question.. as browse through the forum for the whole day and read up some post.. still not able to find my answer..

cheers!!

Hi tim17,

I've alrdy merged ur thread regarding 'New to Version S' together with this thread..so pls stop opening another new thread..u can find all ur ans here..Thx

Regards

SBF S4 Moderator

Sh|nHwA-

SingaporeBikes.com

Sh|nHwA-

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f125/shinhwa86/Untitled-2.jpg

1986 (Apr)-2005 (Jun): BMW-Turbo (Bus, Mrt, Walk, Turbo Taxi)

2005 (Jun - 2006 (Jul): Honda 150SP

2006 (Jul) - 2013 (Feb): Honda CB400 S4 Spec II.3 (Type R)

2013 (Feb) - ???? : Yamaha FZ1N

♂♀ Loners - Dare To Ride Alone

like the themostat not working... radiantor kick in first before the fan.. engine hot like BBQ-ing

ya,very common problem,so u have to check the level of ur coolant level,overheating problem might lead ur block to crack,then it will be a serious problem

ya,very common problem,so u have to check the level of ur coolant level,overheating problem might lead ur block to crack,then it will be a serious problem

so most of the time heating problem due to coolant right? then put the ICE engine coolant got use? and how to check is my radiantor and fan working?

so most of the time heating problem due to coolant right? then put the ICE engine coolant got use? and how to check is my radiantor and fan working?

yup engine ice is good,i am also using it,go to ur bike shop,get them to check for u,i recommand unique motor :thumb:

bro where did u sent ur bike for spraying of paintwork,hw much it cost?

$250 for bike itself. But the guy offered to spray my box and other parts of my bike for $300. Its somewhere in Kaki Bukit, got the contact through the forums. The spray-painter's mute, but he's a really nice guy.

Is the coolant discharge nut on the left side of the bike, and on the left of the 'MY9'?

And if flush coolant, how much must pour in? 2.2L? (pour in the radiator, not the reserve tank rite?)

Bro, it's best if you let the mechanic do it. Best is at Unique Motorsports located at Eunos. They really flush out your old coolant, instead of just drain and refill. I saw how much rust was taken out from my bike because of the old rusty coolant. :thumb: to the mechanics at Unique!

The radiator is always working to cool the engine, am I right? Basically, the coolant will absorb the heat from the engine, thereby cooling the engine. The heated coolant then passes through the radiator, which in turns absorbs the heat from the coolant and releases it to the atmosphere.

Sometimes when you are not moving, the fan will automatically kick in, as in my case. My Temp light has never lit up since I got the bike, but whenever I stop and put to Neutral, I'll hear my fan start up.

Heating problem, partly due to coolant. Rusty and old coolant would not absorb heat as well as it should. The main problem of over-heating comes from the apparatus that circulates the coolant; ie. The pump, radiator, reservoir, hose.

Engine ICE is good! Previously, the tank area near the groin would heat up after about 20 minutes. After the mech flush it out and topped up with Engine ICE (Unique motorsports; $50), now travel from Jurong to Kaki Bukit, roughly about 30 - 40 minutes, still running cool. :thumb:

Bro, it's best if you let the mechanic do it. Best is at Unique Motorsports located at Eunos. They really flush out your old coolant, instead of just drain and refill. I saw how much rust was taken out from my bike because of the old rusty coolant. :thumb: to the mechanics at Unique!

ok, i'll consider sending to unique.

actually i jus like to do my own servicing..

but thanks for your recommendations :)

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

hi..

where to buy Project Big 1 3pt crash bar and belly pan? Around how much and where to buy? thx thx..:cheeky:

Attitude is everything you need

31/10/06 - 12/09/07 FR 7325 B Honda SP

07/11/07 - 03/05/08 FQ 2462 B CB400 version s

10/05/08 - 26/11/08 FR 1206 B CB400 Vtec 1

27/11/08 - 09/01/09 FBA 1784 K Spark 135

07/02/09 - 31/10/09 FL 3809 E CBR 400 RRN