SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

I have a funny question :>

lnfinity

Hi, good day to all. :> I've thought about this since a month or two ago. I also searched around sbf to see if anybody asked this before so that i don't have to ask, but either i didn't search thoroughly or there isn't any because i can't find anything like my question.

i graduated from cdc. i was wondering if i can ride my own bike into cdc and start doing figure 8, crank course, plank, you know. i don't intend to stay long. just a short while to reminisce. i always did the circuit with the school bike so i'm curious to go in with my own. what do you think might happen to me? chased after? stopped and shoo-ed out? shot down? banned from returning? towed? fined? sued? jailed? suspend or revoke licenses? ???

appreciate any bros or sis with experience to guide me. i'm still a noobie and learning. :>

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/Siaolian/togetherforever.jpg

MAY THE V4 BE WITH YOU

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come my area practice. i got cones and figure 8.

what's your number? :)

It's just a joke, for those who don't get it.

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

even if u can go inside and use the circuit, what if anything happen to ur bike e.g. drop? wouldnt u be heartache? cos sch bikes have crashbars, somemore they are public bikes (so many ppl ride them before) so drop also nvm.

Edited by anthony_c

even if u can go inside and use the circuit, what if anything happen to ur bike e.g. drop? wouldnt u be heartache? cos sch bikes have crashbars, somemore they are prostitute bikes (so many ppl ride them before) so drop also nvm.

When you say prostitute bike, it just sounds so wrong on so many levels when you're talking to a girl on a KR. HAHAHAH :D

good protective riding gear :thumb:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/224296_1876443903159_1003050745_32094357_2879554_n.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

Hi, good day to all. :> I've thought about this since a month or two ago. I also searched around sbf to see if anybody asked this before so that i don't have to ask, but either i didn't search thoroughly or there isn't any because i can't find anything like my question.

i graduated from cdc. i was wondering if i can ride my own bike into cdc and start doing figure 8, crank course, plank, you know. i don't intend to stay long. just a short while to reminisce. i always did the circuit with the school bike so i'm curious to go in with my own. what do you think might happen to me? chased after? stopped and shoo-ed out? shot down? banned from returning? towed? fined? sued? jailed? suspend or revoke licenses? ???

appreciate any bros or sis with experience to guide me. i'm still a noobie and learning. :>

If you sign up for Defensive Riding course you are allowed to use your own bike. However it's a bit risky as you will be learning a lot of more advanced maneuvers in the course.

As others say it may be more practical to substitute the school circuit using features on "everyday roads". Empty carparks are fun for that...

Narrow plank = lines, slalom = creative use of dotted lines, etc.

Don't do these in your HDB carpark, because it will irritate the residents nearby with the "stunts" (so they think) and of the engine noise.

even if u can go inside and use the circuit, what if anything happen to ur bike e.g. drop? wouldnt u be heartache? cos sch bikes have crashbars, somemore they are public bikes (so many ppl ride them before) so drop also nvm.

agree....i understand u want to get more feel on ur bike handling, but sometimes if drop very heart pain, unless u have a set of spare fairings aside like ppl who go for track do, change when go for the course den change back the daily riding fairing, if not u feel very heart pain dropping while doing the course and it'll be pointless to be using back the school bike

July2004 - dec2007 ->NSR150SP (FU**29B)

April2008 - April2010 ->CBR400RRR (FP**86R)

April2010 - April 2011 ->SYM GTS200(FBB**09U)

April2011 - Currently ->S4SPEC1(FT**56J)

If you think you are beaten, YOU ARE

if you think you will lose, YOU HAVE LOST

if you think you cant, YOU DEFINATELY WON'T

SUCCESS only comes to the man WHO BELIEVES HE CAN!

While I was getting my 2A, I used the lines along the road leading to my home Multistorey carpark to kinda swing my bike to get a feel of the swings. But due to the different power structure of the Bike Centre's bikes, I keep chiong-ing up the kerb at the centre during the figure eight. So I guess practising with the centre's bike gives you more variation and skills to pick up then using only your bike. Which means, I get accoustomed to whichever bike I am on, easily and faster then those who are only used to one kinda bike.

:cool:

I did that before when i passed my 2B. At the slope station, i did a tabletop and a backflip with my KTM200 and P-plate. That was in 2002.

U might want to do the same thing too.

You forgot to tell them about the superman that u did while in mid-air...

To answer TS's question: as much as I tried I didn't find the question funny, but if u really want to have fun on the circuit, defensive riding is the thing for you. Had a superb time, most probably cos my instructor super garang... My bike flipped over my head during the fish tail practice. :) will nvr forget that...

IMO if u ride long enough u will understand in handling ur bike.

Therefore no need to pai say for time being when handling round about, U turn etc and after 6 mth and above (depending on ur character) of freq riding, u wlll feel confident.

Regards

good protective riding gear :thumb:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/224296_1876443903159_1003050745_32094357_2879554_n.jpg

funky pink back protector.. hmmmm.. dainese ?

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/wayangxjr/contrast_siggy.jpg

furry furry for a comfortable landing.

n wot's the thing she is wearing on her legs? is it high boots?

boring rider. with a boring bike.

too old to want to appear interesting anymore.

more like alpinestars.. dainese designs are more conservative.. wont be funky as this.. :thumb:

furry furry for a comfortable landing.

n wot's the thing she is wearing on her legs? is it high boots?

not to mention aerodynamic for high speed cruising..

could be new neoprene leather that Rossi has been designing..

impact resistant while breathable and waterproof stuff :cheers:

• 3 months later...
Watch the forum for Road Safety Riding Campaigns lah. They will designate some days, where they will invite riders to refresher riding course at the centres.

hmm.. is there a thread on this Road Safety Riding Campaigns? i tried searching for it to no avail.

live to ride, ride to live