SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2B at BBDC or CDC?

Go to solution Solved by snooptrader,

CDC or BBDC in terms of bikes and lessons?   

16 members have voted

1. 1. CDC or BBDC in terms of bikes and lessons?

• BBDC
    • CDC

7 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

awesome! n I also heard UTAP funding from Nakuru a few days ago.. LOL.. and yeah.. Orientation I believe it's based on their manpower..

Ya... so I also applied NTUC membership yesterday 😂

7 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

yeah.. I still turn my head.. very important unless your car have sensor.. side sensors that indicate your blind spot got vehicle 

My car is super sensitive but I still habit to turn head check blind spot. Cos like it or not... some bikes and cars really anyhow come from another lane very quickly. 

5 hours ago, Nakuru said:

my muscle memory lead mi to bang the cone last week.. lolol.. i so stressed i was crying yesterday after i got home sia.. jialat lor.. lesson 8 i so stressed liao dunno how im gonna handle my TP.. chui max

Oh no, so stress... what time is ur lesson?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Janeoh said:

Ya... so I also applied NTUC membership yesterday 😂

I think im not gonna sign up ba.. savings in total for mi is juz like $133 n i have to go thru the hassle to go down One Marina Boulevard to make payment to backdate the membership n then remember to cancel it in aug becos 3 month termination notice.. the time spent oso not worth liao lol 

2 hours ago, Janeoh said:

Oh no, so stress... what time is ur lesson?

Lesson was at 2pm juz now.. hahaha cried the moment i login to rebook lesson cos i prep to fail liao. Only to find out i cant find lesson 8 in the system which means i passed n can book TP liao 😂 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

I think im not gonna sign up ba.. savings in total for mi is juz like $133 n i have to go thru the hassle to go down One Marina Boulevard to make payment to backdate the membership n then remember to cancel it in aug becos 3 month termination notice.. the time spent oso not worth liao lol 

Lesson was at 2pm juz now.. hahaha cried the moment i login to rebook lesson cos i prep to fail liao. Only to find out i cant find lesson 8 in the system which means i passed n can book TP liao 😂 

Congratulations!!!!! 😊😊😊

ya lah... UTAP not hua for u... for old folgies like me 😜

1 hour ago, Janeoh said:

Congratulations!!!!! 😊😊😊

Thanks thanks.. now to wait for TP.. haha

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Siphon said:

Grats~~ now its CRCRCRCRCRCRCRCR time hahahaa

if i manage to book it before the TP lor... i now very low confidence in the circuit sia... 

14 hours ago, Nakuru said:

instructors doesn't tell you all fail or pass de? 

14 hours ago, Janeoh said:

Congratulations!!!!! 😊😊😊

LOL.. later when you are there.. you will see more uncles/aunties there.. I once saw a full white hair uncle.. taking class 2.. I think I might be there if ev-bike days really approach SG.. 😂

12 hours ago, Nakuru said:

Thanks thanks.. now to wait for TP.. haha

soon soon.. on the road.. ;)

9 hours ago, Nakuru said:

if i manage to book it before the TP lor... i now very low confidence in the circuit sia... 

go for more rounds lor.. until you are 60% confident and above.. skip all 90% confident de.. just keep going the one you are least confident.. I remember I went figure 8/crank course at least 10 times.. 

plank about 8 times..

slope/e-brake 2 times.. (just to remember the TP route)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

29 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

instructors doesn't tell you all fail or pass de? 

they do.. but they will update the system before calling ur tag number ma... so u login to check can noe faster whether u pass or fail hahaha.. cheat method la 

31 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

go for more rounds lor.. until you are 60% confident and above.. skip all 90% confident de.. just keep going the one you are least confident.. I remember I went figure 8/crank course at least 10 times.. 

plank about 8 times..

slope/e-brake 2 times.. (just to remember the TP route)

gonna book at least 2 circuit revision.. so far my road all ok so will be taking 1 road revision if time permits.. dun wan to tired myself out before the test too. i also keep going for the ebrake the day before but end up still gave me problem during the lesson.. haiz fortunately its only a 4 point demerit..

35 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

they do.. but they will update the system before calling ur tag number ma... so u login to check can noe faster whether u pass or fail hahaha.. cheat method la 

gonna book at least 2 circuit revision.. so far my road all ok so will be taking 1 road revision if time permits.. dun wan to tired myself out before the test too. i also keep going for the ebrake the day before but end up still gave me problem during the lesson.. haiz fortunately its only a 4 point demerit..

ohhhhh!! You youngsters ah... LOL.. wait awhile la.. haha.. 

ok la.. update us your TP results and meet up soon ya.. ;)

E-brake don't need to practise too much.. on the road.. it works VERY differently... School ones are just mainly on the book only..

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

10 hours ago, Nakuru said:

When you do CR on your own you’ll build confidence. Also practice encountering traffic. When you have TP... sometimes you might suay suay kanna cars there too. So its a good thing to encounter them more during CR and you won’t panic. Go on those crowded times occasionally to put yourself through it. Better to make mistakes during CR than during TP. I remember when i did my class 2B i kanna a lorry stopped at a weird place. Heng i never panic. Just waited. Then move out. Never kanna deduct points hahaha... 

1 minute ago, adesmond2 said:

E-brake don't need to practise too much.. on the road.. it works VERY differently... School ones are just mainly on the book only..

Aiya... Gan chiong is normal mah... hehehe.

ALso for E brake really need to practise cause alot of people actually fail there... do more then have more confidence mah. Different people different needs la. 

I had problem with plank at my class 2... 10 seconds didn’t seem long but wah... its longer than just clutch in and roll over hahaha going fast is easy... slow is the challenge really. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Siphon said:

When you do CR on your own you’ll build confidence. Also practice encountering traffic. When you have TP... sometimes you might suay suay kanna cars there too. So its a good thing to encounter them more during CR and you won’t panic. Go on those crowded times occasionally to put yourself through it. Better to make mistakes during CR than during TP. I remember when i did my class 2B i kanna a lorry stopped at a weird place. Heng i never panic. Just waited. Then move out. Never kanna deduct points hahaha... 

Aiya... Gan chiong is normal mah... hehehe.

ALso for E brake really need to practise cause alot of people actually fail there... do more then have more confidence mah. Different people different needs la. 

I had problem with plank at my class 2... 10 seconds didn’t seem long but wah... its longer than just clutch in and roll over hahaha going fast is easy... slow is the challenge really. 

this reminds me.. My friends used to say go Geylang between 6-8pm and learn how to squeeze traffic + human avoidance.. LOL... 

agreed.. my first time plank with 2A.. instructor say you think you 2B ah? so fast for what? hahahahaha.. I didn't brake and just let engine move by itself.. 2nd time.. instructor say, you think you class 2 ah? So slow for what? hahahahaha.. do what also tio gan.. shag... 😂

2 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

hahahahaha cos sometimes they release class on tuesday ma.. so i dun wan miss the timing cos lesson 8 quite hard to book. since i noe i fail le then faster check see can book next lesson or not.. 

i noe on the road works very diff.. but still need to get it right to pass ma.. cannot pass then no use lor.. 

2 minutes ago, Siphon said:

yesterday during my lesson. the whole circuit damn jam sia.. i was stuck on the slope for damn long cos got cars wan to do parking n others wan to go straight.. some wans to turn.. i hold the brakes on the slope until damn tiring.. actually for a moment i lost balance n drop my right leg but the instructor nv see.. :x ya.. in the circuit just wait only.. then i will look at the instructor n look at the other vehicles infront blocking.. wait they signal mi to move then i move. hehe

4 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

this reminds me.. My friends used to say go Geylang between 6-8pm and learn how to squeeze traffic + human avoidance.. LOL... 

agreed.. my first time plank with 2A.. instructor say you think you 2B ah? so fast for what? hahahahaha.. I didn't brake and just let engine move by itself.. 2nd time.. instructor say, you think you class 2 ah? So slow for what? hahahahaha.. do what also tio gan.. shag... 😂

go slow better than go fast.. dun fall down can liao.. sometimes if they say like tt i will reply them "prepping for class 2 next year ma" lol

7 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

hahahahaha cos sometimes they release class on tuesday ma.. so i dun wan miss the timing cos lesson 8 quite hard to book. since i noe i fail le then faster check see can book next lesson or not.. 

i noe on the road works very diff.. but still need to get it right to pass ma.. cannot pass then no use lor.. 

yesterday during my lesson. the whole circuit damn jam sia.. i was stuck on the slope for damn long cos got cars wan to do parking n others wan to go straight.. some wans to turn.. i hold the brakes on the slope until damn tiring.. actually for a moment i lost balance n drop my right leg but the instructor nv see.. :x ya.. in the circuit just wait only.. then i will look at the instructor n look at the other vehicles infront blocking.. wait they signal mi to move then i move. hehe

go slow better than go fast.. dun fall down can liao.. sometimes if they say like tt i will reply them "prepping for class 2 next year ma" lol

You huh.. over think liaoz la... 

agreed.. no choice but by the book...

LOLOL... this one is play cheat lor.. wait till instructor signal you to move.. but again.. L8 and TP is like this.. 😂 only move when it's safe to do so.. Don't use common road sense on this 2 lessons.. LOLOL...

Yeah.. nah.. some instructors is really fierce one.. later my next timing just nice fail me also die.. LOL.. 

3 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

You huh.. over think liaoz la... 

agreed.. no choice but by the book...

LOLOL... this one is play cheat lor.. wait till instructor signal you to move.. but again.. L8 and TP is like this.. 😂 only move when it's safe to do so.. Don't use common road sense on this 2 lessons.. LOLOL...

Yeah.. nah.. some instructors is really fierce one.. later my next timing just nice fail me also die.. LOL.. 

lolol u saw my other post ma.. nerve wrecking moments leh.. 

L8 n TP no need too much common road sense 1.. everything just wait. got car? wait. got lorry? wait. other bikers? wait. they cant fault u if u wait as long as u're not the 1 road hogging.. like yesterday got 1 learner car. wan to do parking but move all the way to the stop line. they on signal but i tot that car waiting to turn at stop line. then i move forward till i was behind the car already suddenly the reverse light came on. scared the shit out of me cos u'll never noe wat a learner is capable of. i already in the middle of the road so i cannot reverse. so i end up squeeze beside n overtake them on the left even thou the instructor nv signal. wtf sia. luckily tt happened after the assessment liao. 

they cannot fail u for being too long on the plank as long as u're not falling off.. u can even joke with them say u inspired to become a instructor like them also. hahahaha

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

lolol u saw my other post ma.. nerve wrecking moments leh.. 

L8 n TP no need too much common road sense 1.. everything just wait. got car? wait. got lorry? wait. other bikers? wait. they cant fault u if u wait as long as u're not the 1 road hogging.. like yesterday got 1 learner car. wan to do parking but move all the way to the stop line. they on signal but i tot that car waiting to turn at stop line. then i move forward till i was behind the car already suddenly the reverse light came on. scared the shit out of me cos u'll never noe wat a learner is capable of. i already in the middle of the road so i cannot reverse. so i end up squeeze beside n overtake them on the left even thou the instructor nv signal. wtf sia. luckily tt happened after the assessment liao. 

they cannot fail u for being too long on the plank as long as u're not falling off.. u can even joke with them say u inspired to become a instructor like them also. hahahaha

the reverse light on hor.. just wack horn only.. dun risk yourself.. 

Dun wan la.. my friend who's a instructor.. He pass people easily, kanna scolding say he never teach properly..

He fail people kanna back stab/complain say his lesson confirm fail one.. 😂

You know la.. you can't please all the people one.. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

I did this last time on the first day I pass my class 3!

drove to Pearl Centre carpark and Chinatown in the afternoon. Drive thru orchard road. At night parallel park on slope at Geylang with a group of ah Peks cheering me on 😂 stress. Very nice to watch meh? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/13/2022 at 8:00 AM, Nakuru said:

Msx shld be quite low since theres Not much people riding msx there.. even if they wan to export oso not much value to export a msx.. so can only pray tt no one target my bike lor.. hahaha

Not i driving but we definitely go higher than tt speed.... 110 is actually too slow.. Lol 

Msx small... Very small to up lorry...

1 minute ago, Pisces44 said:

maybe they can up bike also.. 😂

but again.. as long stay within sight should be alright.. if out of sight, cover plus disc lock or chain will do lor.. 

1 hour ago, Pisces44 said:

I think my bike can go into my car boot oso.. 😂😂😂 van sure can up too.. 

1 hour ago, adesmond2 said:

maybe they can up bike also.. 😂

but again.. as long stay within sight should be alright.. if out of sight, cover plus disc lock or chain will do lor.. 

Wait i get license 1st then think far la.. hahaha haven get license.. sg oso cannot ride 

25 minutes ago, Nakuru said:

I think my bike can go into my car boot oso.. 😂😂😂 van sure can up too.. 

Wait i get license 1st then think far la.. hahaha haven get license.. sg oso cannot ride 

ok la.. like this can play cheat.. put your bike into car boot.. then drive to Thailand.. take out.. take a few photos.. then drive back again.. hahahaha...

agreed.. license first.. 😛

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

ok la.. like this can play cheat.. put your bike into car boot.. then drive to Thailand.. take out.. take a few photos.. then drive back again.. hahahaha...

agreed.. license first.. 😛

I hope i pass.. 😭 starting to get nervous liao

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Nakuru said:

I hope i pass.. 😭 starting to get nervous liao

Don’t overthink it. Unlike car test the tester isn’t sitting beside u. So just tell yourself it’s a practice ride and do as how you practice as best as you can. Remain calm and just run through it. Before you know it. Pass liao 😆😆

On 6/15/2022 at 3:07 PM, Janeoh said:

I did this last time on the first day I pass my class 3!

drove to Pearl Centre carpark and Chinatown in the afternoon. Drive thru orchard road. At night parallel park on slope at Geylang with a group of ah Peks cheering me on 😂 stress. Very nice to watch meh? 😂

Ah Pek sit there nothing better to do. See you parking parallel park sure more entertaining than looking at each other mah 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Siphon said:

Don’t overthink it. Unlike car test the tester isn’t sitting beside u. So just tell yourself it’s a practice ride and do as how you practice as best as you can. Remain calm and just run through it. Before you know it. Pass liao 😆😆

Ya.. i need to keep psycho myself tt it is just a practice.. so worried since i didnt do well for my lesson 8.. gonna book circuit revision n gonna do till i feel disgusted with the stations b4 my TP already.. hahaha

1 minute ago, Nakuru said:

Ya.. i need to keep psycho myself tt it is just a practice.. so worried since i didnt do well for my lesson 8.. gonna book circuit revision n gonna do till i feel disgusted with the stations b4 my TP already.. hahaha

My cheat for TP I shared before

1. do CR weekly until TP

2. Do CR the night prior ( last rider for the day) and use the bike you’re most comfortable with. In your case only 2-3 to choose from. Make sure the biting point, throttle and brakes you’re very comfortable 

3. Reach earlier, so you aren’t rushed and give yourself more time to calm down.

the older you are the more “ahead” in number you are. Number 1 is the oldest. And usually first 10 the tester usually less strict. Cause they know more mature riders all not as reckless. Once past 20… passing rates drops like siao 😂😂. Don’t worry too much. Just take a deep breath and just do as per normal. You’ve done enough practice to be confident. Ride confidently. You got it!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Siphon said:

My cheat for TP I shared before

1. do CR weekly until TP

2. Do CR the night prior ( last rider for the day) and use the bike you’re most comfortable with. In your case only 2-3 to choose from. Make sure the biting point, throttle and brakes you’re very comfortable 

3. Reach earlier, so you aren’t rushed and give yourself more time to calm down.

the older you are the more “ahead” in number you are. Number 1 is the oldest. And usually first 10 the tester usually less strict. Cause they know more mature riders all not as reckless. Once past 20… passing rates drops like siao 😂😂. Don’t worry too much. Just take a deep breath and just do as per normal. You’ve done enough practice to be confident. Ride confidently. You got it!!

If got foreign, they will chope the 1st few numbers...then follow by the next oldest Sillyporean.