SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Well im the lone rider category...most of the Saturday mornings to early afternoon im free so I don't mind for meet ups for coffee or watever.

Ha ha ha.... Me too.... lone rider. I can't join groups cos i ride too slow. But i'm more comfortable riding alone. :)

Harley Davidson is not just a bike, it's a lifestyle......

Ha ha ha.... Me too.... lone rider. I can't join groups cos i ride too slow. But i'm more comfortable riding alone. :)

i'm slow too.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

lone rider..i on shift so not all sat morning is free

Anywayz I rather like being a lone rider, no offence to people who like to ride with clubs/groups/colours, but I like it when therez no rules (except the traffic ones of cos :cheeky: ) Kinda dun have to wori about not joining up with rides when the whole group does kind of thing ya know... no offence hoh. :angel:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Ha ha ha.... i thought i was the only one.... who is slow.... you guys just made my day. But what will be even better is i strike 10 million TOTO on friday.... i buy all of you guys.... pizza hut. :D

dude if itz 10 mil I'll buy YOU a nw Harley. :cheeky:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Steady bro. I give you 2 boxes of pizza, others only get one.

Today shop open, but mechanic didn't turn up for work. :faint:

Still have a faulty front MC. :(

haha...deal. :cheers:

MC? I think u try one time bleed the fellow, might have AIR trap inside. u come find me i help you BLEED!!!

Secondly, u ride slow cos your bike is not custom to your size, brin down your APE to dragbar will help. as u said your bike is bore to 96. u shld let the beast out instead of keeping him in the cylinder. Let the beast roar once awhile before it turn into *****.

Lastly, leave the towel at home, if you really need, get a black one.

(Daytona Bike week ) Biker Pilgrim

Past Ride

1977- BMX 安美达:.consider not?

alamak... ok looks like this week is out then.. will be overseas this coming weekend.

me and a couple of friend (slow riders, non harley, smaller cc) maybe going JB via 2nd link on Friday night for topup (tank + cigs), you are welcome to join if you are interested.

Edited by lunloon

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

bull's eye

wat's front MC?

anyway, his Ape have already down size liao. :cheeky:

hmm..Donny! looks like everyone is talking abt your towel man! i help you find something for your towel lah. gimme a month! :thumb:

Anyway, i dun think you are a slow rider man. its just tat you are "over-safety" at times. relex.... :cheeky:

Edited by DragonLee

"Respect All Others Until They Disrespect You."

MC? I think u try one time bleed the fellow, might have AIR trap inside. u come find me i help you BLEED!!!

Secondly, u ride slow cos your bike is not custom to your size, brin down your APE to dragbar will help. as u said your bike is bore to 96. u shld let the beast out instead of keeping him in the cylinder. Let the beast roar once awhile before it turn into *****.

Lastly, leave the towel at home, if you really need, get a black one.

wat's front MC?

hmm..Donny! looks like everyone is talking abt your towel man! i help you find something for your towel lah. gimme a month! :thumb:

Anyway, i dun think you are a slow rider man. its just tat you are "over-safety" at times. relex.... :cheeky:

lol...towel????? black towel later the dye run all over the place and ya get camo effect on ur face...fierce!!! :cheeky:

Front Master Cylinder for the brakes. Think he bleed one time liao...

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222966

harley gloves....

very gd condition....

suple soft leather...

cheers ......

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

More for less . . . Always!!!

M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

wat's front MC?

lol...towel????? black towel later the dye run all over the place and ya get camo effect on ur face...fierce!!! :cheeky:

Front Master Cylinder for the brakes. Think he bleed one time liao...

He down size his ape? Then his arm must have grow longer..:p

I find it is dangerous to ride with his front brake that is able to be fully apply and touching the throttle..

Sorry if i made you famous Mr. Towel opps ..sori.

When your birthday? I buy a black towel that will not run dye..haha

(Daytona Bike week ) Biker Pilgrim

Past Ride

1977- BMX 安美达:.consider not?