Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Well im the lone rider category...most of the Saturday mornings to early afternoon im free so I don't mind for meet ups for coffee or watever.

Ha ha ha.... Me too.... lone rider. I can't join groups cos i ride too slow. But i'm more comfortable riding alone. :)

Harley Davidson is not just a bike, it's a lifestyle......

Ha ha ha.... Me too.... lone rider. I can't join groups cos i ride too slow. But i'm more comfortable riding alone. :)

i'm slow too.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

lone rider..i on shift so not all sat morning is free

Anywayz I rather like being a lone rider, no offence to people who like to ride with clubs/groups/colours, but I like it when therez no rules (except the traffic ones of cos :cheeky: ) Kinda dun have to wori about not joining up with rides when the whole group does kind of thing ya know... no offence hoh. :angel:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Ha ha ha.... i thought i was the only one.... who is slow.... you guys just made my day. But what will be even better is i strike 10 million TOTO on friday.... i buy all of you guys.... pizza hut. :D

dude if itz 10 mil I'll buy YOU a nw Harley. :cheeky:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Steady bro. I give you 2 boxes of pizza, others only get one.

Today shop open, but mechanic didn't turn up for work. :faint:

Still have a faulty front MC. :(

haha...deal. :cheers:

MC? I think u try one time bleed the fellow, might have AIR trap inside. u come find me i help you BLEED!!!

Secondly, u ride slow cos your bike is not custom to your size, brin down your APE to dragbar will help. as u said your bike is bore to 96. u shld let the beast out instead of keeping him in the cylinder. Let the beast roar once awhile before it turn into *****.

Lastly, leave the towel at home, if you really need, get a black one.

(Daytona Bike week ) Biker Pilgrim

Past Ride

1977- BMX 安美达:.consider not?

alamak... ok looks like this week is out then.. will be overseas this coming weekend.

me and a couple of friend (slow riders, non harley, smaller cc) maybe going JB via 2nd link on Friday night for topup (tank + cigs), you are welcome to join if you are interested.

Edited by lunloon

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

bull's eye

wat's front MC?

anyway, his Ape have already down size liao. :cheeky:

hmm..Donny! looks like everyone is talking abt your towel man! i help you find something for your towel lah. gimme a month! :thumb:

Anyway, i dun think you are a slow rider man. its just tat you are "over-safety" at times. relex.... :cheeky:

Edited by DragonLee

"Respect All Others Until They Disrespect You."

MC? I think u try one time bleed the fellow, might have AIR trap inside. u come find me i help you BLEED!!!

Secondly, u ride slow cos your bike is not custom to your size, brin down your APE to dragbar will help. as u said your bike is bore to 96. u shld let the beast out instead of keeping him in the cylinder. Let the beast roar once awhile before it turn into *****.

Lastly, leave the towel at home, if you really need, get a black one.

wat's front MC?

hmm..Donny! looks like everyone is talking abt your towel man! i help you find something for your towel lah. gimme a month! :thumb:

Anyway, i dun think you are a slow rider man. its just tat you are "over-safety" at times. relex.... :cheeky:

lol...towel????? black towel later the dye run all over the place and ya get camo effect on ur face...fierce!!! :cheeky:

Front Master Cylinder for the brakes. Think he bleed one time liao...

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222966

harley gloves....

very gd condition....

suple soft leather...

cheers ......

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

More for less . . . Always!!!

M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

wat's front MC?

lol...towel????? black towel later the dye run all over the place and ya get camo effect on ur face...fierce!!! :cheeky:

Front Master Cylinder for the brakes. Think he bleed one time liao...

He down size his ape? Then his arm must have grow longer..:p

I find it is dangerous to ride with his front brake that is able to be fully apply and touching the throttle..

Sorry if i made you famous Mr. Towel opps ..sori.

When your birthday? I buy a black towel that will not run dye..haha

(Daytona Bike week ) Biker Pilgrim

Past Ride

1977- BMX 安美达:.consider not?