SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do they have any oil change package? how much?

am riding a phantom ta150

they do not have oil any change package like unique does...

prices for oil ranges from $14 to $30 per litre/bottle depending on which brand and type you choose...

was at planet twice in a week, 1st visit just to change plug and 2nd visit to change new brake fluid as brakes feel spongy...

poor DR800 was still out there naked w/o it's fuel tank and seat...

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

1) Honda TA150 - 20/04/2009 to 31/08/2014

2) Honda CB400 Ver S - 12/07/2014 to ???

wah open for only 15 minutes! like that ah chong can't even push all the bikes outside :cheeky:

haha i mean the time open is between 9:15 and 9:30 am.. haha :D

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

wah open for only 15 minutes! like that ah chong can't even push all the bikes outside :cheeky:

haha... nice one~~

anyway, went to ah chiong today and found something that i needed to change long time ago.. it's 2nd hand but in good condition!! :)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

thinking of going down wif my dad to do valve clearances for our bikes, any opinions about that? thanks.

spark plugs, air filter, coolant, engine oil & oil filter, OWS flush, front forks, front wheel bearing, brake pads, brake fluid, alarm, carb washed, steering cone, rear brake light, fuel filter, jets, front tyre, dyna carb tuning, rear tyre, rear tyre inner tubing, rear wheel bearing, fuel tubing, alternator, rectifier, battery, valve clearance/top overhaul, chain & sprocket.

64th Time at Planet!

22/10/2010

04:05pm

weather:Hazy

mood: TGIF

Went to Planet to get a new Battery, been push starting my bike for a week now. :p

Over at Planet, got 2 Phantom riders both with self sprayed black bikes stopped behind me, but I saw a space inside the shop so after I turned off the engine, I pushed my bike inside and DIY change the battery! :angel:

While taking out the battery, I realised how slow I Was compared to the mechs. :(

And also found out what was wrong with my DIY Ciggy charger.... wire loosen! :lol:

Then when putting back everything, I reconnected the LED lights, but found a black and white wire which I was curious about for some time, and asked Ah Chong about it, he said,that one is IU wire! :lol:

While changing the battery, got some guy needed his bike done up urgently, and asked Ah Chong if can do for him fast fast, but no Mech free to do, I almost wanted to ask him to DIY, but felt he already very poor thing, don't disturb and quietly put back my seat and chromed covers.

Then before I go, I asked Ah Chong for a headlight bulb, Ah Chong gave me one FREE! Because he said I DIY can give free! Hahaha!

Yay! Definately going back when I got things to do! Gooooo Planet! :cheer:

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

anyone know whether planet sell aftermarket horns? like hella or stebel de?

mine spoilit due to the rain le..zzz

04 Aug 2008 - Class 2B

13 July 2010 - Class 2A

02 Sept 2011 - Class 2

Aug 08 to Oct 09 - Honda Phantom TA200

Dec 09 to Dec 13 - Yamaha YZF R15 v1

Apr 12 to Oct 15 - Suzuki Bandit GSF1250S L1

can pm me the pricing of the daiho horns? is it disc type and is the quality good?

04 Aug 2008 - Class 2B

13 July 2010 - Class 2A

02 Sept 2011 - Class 2

can pm me the pricing of the daiho horns? is it disc type and is the quality good?

err it might be better for you to ask ah chong himself... dunno what the price is like now...

nope the horns are snail-type... they are good to me

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

anyone know whether planet sell aftermarket horns? like hella or stebel de?

mine spoilit due to the rain le..zzz

Before you buy a new horn, you should try to test the horn on a separate battery. It could be due to a loose connection or wiring problem due o rain :angel:

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.

Before you buy a new horn, you should try to test the horn on a separate battery. It could be due to a loose connection or wiring problem due o rain :angel:

yea, yesterday morning i use my hand dig into my fairing and touch touch my horn, now its working fine already. i guess is loose wire connection.. thanks.

04 Aug 2008 - Class 2B

13 July 2010 - Class 2A

02 Sept 2011 - Class 2

yea, yesterday morning i use my hand dig into my fairing and touch touch my horn, now its working fine already. i guess is loose wire connection.. thanks.

Good lor, save the money for buying another horn :smile:

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.

Helped chong DIY repair the back of an SP while his crew did the front. Once cosmetics done we sent to 'the boss' for QC and then carb tuning. No idea how to poke the mixture screw so I say (mixture currently over-rich cos prev owner like to play top speed. Crap idling crap FC), and Chong turned the screw and let us test ride. Hahaha. Fun as always.

We changed a lot of stuff on this newly purchased used SP - the bill was surprisingly tiny!

65th Time at Planet!

Date: 31/10/2010 (Halloween! Yap! It's a Sunday!)

Time: 12:30pm

Weather: Sunny

Mood: I Love my Planet!

Got a call from Ah Chong from planet at 11:44pm that he wants a circuit diagram of the DR800, so I pop down to Planet with my laptop to show him the diagram.

Over at Planet. I also changed my Phantom handle bars back to the stock one in my store room. As for why I changed the handle bars, well, I forgotten that I handlebar lock the steering when I was in JB on Sat, and fell when I was moving out of the motorbike lot! :cheeky:

Believe it or not, the wide handle bar broke into 2 pieces! :eek:

With 2 pieces of wire, and the help of 3 friends, we tied the handlebar to the risers and rode back to SG! And I jumped at the chance to get the bars replaced at Planet when Ah Chong called on a Sunday! :cheer:

After the handle bars were changed, I saw Ah Chong scrapping a couple of TA150 and asked if I can get the head light glass panels to see if they fit, upon fitting, the panel is almost a perfect fit, but not quite! The China mech was there too and said we may have to grind the edges to squeeze it in, but with the help of Ah Chong's skills, we got the panel in! Yay! :clap:

Then Ah Chong ask me what is the difference between our hands.... (another cold joke coming) :sian:

I said "The fingers lenght different", then Ah Chong said "No lah! The difference between our hands is one is 老手(old hand) the other is 新手(new hand)! That's why can squeeze the headlamp in!" :lol:

But the best part is AH Chong said the headlight panel give me free! :cheer: And help me replace the broken handlebar also free! Got a new brake lever fromthe scrapped TA150 too! And Ah Chong was incredibly fast when he replaced it, by the time I tighted screws of the clutch to the handle bars he had already finished putting the replacedment brake level! Wow! Really take my hat off him! :thumb:

Ah Chong = my Angel :angel:

The DR800 still have some sparking problems, so both Ah Chong and I will be meditating on why it is so.

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

Edited by Silent Hunter

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

65th Time at Planet!

Date: 31/10/2010 (Halloween! Yap! It's a Sunday!)

Time: 12:30pm

Weather: Sunny

Mood: I Love my Planet!

Got a call from Ah Chong from planet at 11:44pm that he wants a circuit diagram of the DR800, so I pop down to Planet with my laptop to show him the diagram.

Over at Planet. I also changed my Phantom handle bars back to the stock one in my store room. As for why I changed the handle bars, well, I forgotten that I handlebar lock the steering when I was in JB on Sat, and fell when I was moving out of the motorbike lot! :cheeky:

Believe it or not, the wide handle bar broke into 2 pieces! :eek:

With 2 pieces of wire, and the help of 3 friends, we tied the handlebar to the risers and rode back to SG! And I jumped at the chance to get the bars replaced at Planet when Ah Chong called on a Sunday! :cheer:

After the handle bars were changed, I saw Ah Chong scrapping a couple of TA150 and asked if I can get the head light glass panels to see if they fit, upon fitting, the panel is almost a perfect fit, but not quite! The China mech was there too and said we may have to grind the edges to squeeze it in, but with the help of Ah Chong's skills, we got the panel in! Yay! :clap:

Then Ah Chong ask me what is the difference between our hands.... (another cold joke coming) :sian:

I said "The fingers lenght different", then Ah Chong said "No lah! The difference between our hands is one is 老手(old hand) the other is 新手(new hand)! That's why can squeeze the headlamp in!" :lol:

But the best part is AH Chong said the headlight panel give me free! :cheer: And help me replace the broken handlebar also free! Got a new brake lever fromthe scrapped TA150 too! And Ah Chong was incredibly fast when he replaced it, by the time I tighted screws of the clutch to the handle bars he had already finished putting the replacedment brake level! Wow! Really take my at of him! :thumb:

Ah Chong = my Angel :angel:

The DR800 still have some sparking problems, so both Ah Chong and I will be meditating on why it is so.

sunday planet got open meh?

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

1) Honda TA150 - 20/04/2009 to 31/08/2014

2) Honda CB400 Ver S - 12/07/2014 to ???

• 2 weeks later...

Jus wondering, PLanet Motor's good with Scooters? like Runner 180?

How much to replace Runner 180 water pump (fullset inner cooling system)

Was quoted $550 all incl, wonder if Planet Motor will be cheaper?

Also any advice for JB price for Runner180 cooling system fullset?

* Full set incl waterpump, "cooling fan", + misc duno wot..

ANy1 can help with e exact parts 2b replaced? TIA

Jus wondering, PLanet Motor's good with Scooters? like Runner 180?

How much to replace Runner 180 water pump (fullset inner cooling system)

Was quoted $550 all incl, wonder if Planet Motor will be cheaper?

Also any advice for JB price for Runner180 cooling system fullset?

* Full set incl waterpump, "cooling fan", + misc duno wot..

ANy1 can help with e exact parts 2b replaced? TIA

I dun tink Planet is doing scooters.

Probably you should try the better known scooter shops.

Hardcore

Planet Motorcycle Supporter:thumb: