SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Jialat, cannot remember seeing a bike like this... haha! Was at Planet today to disturb Ah Chong today till 9pm. He's busy...

err.. you just purchase the red bike from ah chiong right? haixx..

i think you told me very cheap.. 1k~2k.. correct?

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also a supporter of this bike shop....FOr i think 8 years already....But some bikes he is not very with, like my TMAX, but nevertheless he still do for me, i think few days ago, he rejected one TMAX ride.....hahahhaha That's what I called customer service....

Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

Current bikes: NIL

Gear 4th

http://45.media.tumblr.com/f183dbd75b05df79cf6f77dba98d7339/tumblr_o1sqbk4h8Z1s5rcozo1_400.gif

I also a supporter of this bike shop....FOr i think 8 years already....But some bikes he is not very with, like my TMAX, but nevertheless he still do for me, i think few days ago, he rejected one TMAX ride.....hahahhaha That's what I called customer service....

After Ah Chong do your bike, he dun dare to do another TMAX liao .. lmao (^_^)

i asked him to learn he said otr too few no point also....haha used to ride sport bike so every couple of months go there change tires.....still because old customer he do tmax out of goodwill just neded longer time..

Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

Current bikes: NIL

Gear 4th

http://45.media.tumblr.com/f183dbd75b05df79cf6f77dba98d7339/tumblr_o1sqbk4h8Z1s5rcozo1_400.gif

err.. you just purchase the red bike from ah chiong right? haixx..

i think you told me very cheap.. 1k~2k.. correct?

:confused: are you sure we spoke? My red colour bike is CBR600 and it is not bought from Ah Chong leh... :giddy:

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.

if there is certain major repair that need your bike to be left over for a few days, is ah chong trust worthy that he will get your bike done?

class 2B : 27 November 2007

class 2A : 21 April 2009

class 2 : 21 October 2010

class 3 : 21 August 2007

"Change is a decision u make and not a thought in your mind"

" there can only be transformation when you have change your thoughts"

Kitten, when you going planet again? I wanna ask some stuff like how much for a YBR125 right side foot peg and how much to wash carb. Yes, my foot peg fell off i dunno where to on my way for reservist.

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

• 2 weeks later...

62nd time at Planet!

05/10/2010

8pm

weather:cool

mood: :)

Went to Planet to delivery the new CDI for the DR BIG, after collecting it from Singpost at Eunos eariler, the previous CDI didn't fit! It was the same model, but different year!!!! :o

When I got there, Ah Chong and the rest of the crew were already sweeping up the place.

So I gave the box to Ah Chong, and told him got special delivery! And he looked at the box, looking very serious. :lol:

Then Ah Chong opened the box and confirmed the CDI is the right one before I go. :)

But told me not to come tomorrow, because will be busy! :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

63rd time at Planet!

07/10/2010

12:30pm

weather:Drizzling

mood: Thinking of how long I didn't come to Planet liao....

When there to take a look at my 三姨太(3rd wife) DR BIG, and she was stripped and opened, the mech doing the trouble shooting was the scruffy looking mech "San Wei" he was complaining about the wiring as he worked on it. And said I need to change petrol, because the petrol cannot evaporate and ignite properly after sitting in the tank for so long.

While "San Wei" was busy troubleshooting the wiring, I went to get my Phantom's engine oil changed, the China Mech was the one who did it, and while changing, he asked how much I paid to get the new CDI, I told him everything was around $900 CDI + Balancer chain + cam chain + side Gasket (including delivery, all brand new unopened) Then I asked him about why my Phantom gear was hard to go to neutral, and asked if it was because it was overheated, he asked if the clutch lever was stuck, and no it wasn't, and can get to neutral when I off engine and kick, then he think a bit and said free play not enough and adjusted it, after that, it engaged neutral everytime. China Mech can service my Phantom anytime. :cheer:

Then I went for lunch and when I got back Ah Chong took a look at the DR BIG and spotted something! The wiring bypassed the rectifier straight to the battery! :o No wonder my new battery died so fast! And there was a make shift wire below! What were the previous ownerss doing?!?! :angry: But the CDI was fitted and works. So now Ah Chong is checking to see if all the connections are properly done up and recommended I change the starter's relay and get a new battery. Trust Ah Chong and told him to go ahead, and call me when he is done, before I headed home. Then Ah Chong said will call you to let you hear the engine before you come down. :clap:

And just as I was leaving guess who I saw? Ans:Mr Vidak and "you know who" on his Phantom like in the "tian mi mi" movie! :angel:

Edited by Silent Hunter

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

lolx.. power lah.. so many "logs" i totally lost count.. but confirm more den you.. haha.. go down chit chat with mech.. meet friends there.. sometimes just chill there.. maybe i'm going there now.. since nothing to do.. haha...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

I tried to take out my side mirror for 3 days but duno why so tight. Just now I gave up..rang Ah Chong telling him I will bring my bike to him to take out the mirror for me tomorrow. He told me my mirror thread is inverted one... I tried and 5 seconds later, I took it out :faint: :slapforehead:

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.

I tried to take out my side mirror for 3 days but duno why so tight. Just now I gave up..rang Ah Chong telling him I will bring my bike to him to take out the mirror for me tomorrow. He told me my mirror thread is inverted one... I tried and 5 seconds later, I took it out

Fail? Haha. If try one way cannot, try the other way ah! But i also got this problem sometimes when removing and installing plumbing fittings. Take 15 mins to figure out how to remove. Cannot remove. I thought fused. Use big spanner also cannot. Then i turn the other side. :slapforehead:

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

if you have steed...dont go there...

huh? was actually thinking gg dis sat to see him with my steed... hmmm...

spark plugs, air filter, coolant, engine oil & oil filter, OWS flush, front forks, front wheel bearing, brake pads, brake fluid, alarm, carb washed, steering cone, rear brake light, fuel filter, jets, front tyre, dyna carb tuning, rear tyre, rear tyre inner tubing, rear wheel bearing, fuel tubing, alternator, rectifier, battery, valve clearance/top overhaul, chain & sprocket.

if you have steed...dont go there...

huh? was actually thinking gg dis sat to see him with my steed... hmmm...

spark plugs, air filter, coolant, engine oil & oil filter, OWS flush, front forks, front wheel bearing, brake pads, brake fluid, alarm, carb washed, steering cone, rear brake light, fuel filter, jets, front tyre, dyna carb tuning, rear tyre, rear tyre inner tubing, rear wheel bearing, fuel tubing, alternator, rectifier, battery, valve clearance/top overhaul, chain & sprocket.