SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Which type of petrol do you pump for Phantom?

Sikkandersha

Type of petrol you pump for phantom  

462 members have voted

1. 1. Type of petrol you pump for phantom

• Shell 92
    • Shell 95
    • Shell 98
    • Shell V Power
    • ESSO
    • SPC
    • Gold with Techron 98
    • Silver with Techron 95
    • Dont pump in Singapore at all or sometimes only, prefer to pump in malaysia

I pump M'sia V power all these while already or whatever best petrol the kiosk offers..in SG depends on how much cash I've with me to pump, if I've lots then pump the best, if not just pump a lil of whats available and wait till I go to JB

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pump M'sia V power all these while already or whatever best petrol the kiosk offers..in SG depends on how much cash I've with me to pump, if I've lots then pump the best, if not just pump a lil of whats available and wait till I go to JB

Wow you pamper your iron b!tch man. Next owner is very lucky.

I've never pumped above Ron 95 locally since last year, even after getting year-end bonus :p

I have the best signature.

As of the point of time im posting this, Esso has 28 votes.

Shell 92 has 9.

Shell 95 has 21.

Shell 98 has 22.

Shell VPower has 22.

So all together, Shell has 9+21+22+22= 74 votes.

Maybe because voters believed in the 'better mileage' they boastfully claim their petrols provide, or because it's the most convenient as it has stations located all over Singapore.

I prefer Esso because their petrol smells fruity and funky.

I like Esso too .. hee .. can see meimei at the kiosk :p I like the petrol green :p

smelling fruity and funky .. i like that smell too .. haha ...

I predict that in coming months .. price will increase again .. by another 5-10 cents .. stupid people at US bid 100 USD per barrel ..

Drink coffee always :p

I like Esso too .. hee .. can see meimei at the kiosk :p I like the petrol green :p

I predict that in coming months .. price will increase again .. by another 5-10 cents .. stupid people at US bid 100 USD per barrel ..

haiz petrol ah petrol,wish it could go down man:cry:

The pain of discipline is nothing like the pain of disappointment
:thumb:

u guys choose esso izit because of their reward system better or cos its easily located?cos i seldom see esso ard...caltex spc i see alot...

class 2B : 27 November 2007

class 2A : 21 April 2009

class 2 : 21 October 2010

class 3 : 21 August 2007

"Change is a decision u make and not a thought in your mind"

" there can only be transformation when you have change your thoughts"

?????????????????????????????????????

smells fruity?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Postman Eating Inc*

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/murano04sfs/38y29ty14.gif

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/155006-1/Mascot_scares_girl.gif

Squid defination: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squid

u guys choose esso izit because of their reward system better or cos its easily located?cos i seldom see esso ard...caltex spc i see alot...

i doubt any bikers choose a particular brand of petrol for the rewards system...the amount we pump...can hardly claim petrol twice a year as it is...dun need to talk about claiming other goodies

Postman Eating Inc*

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/murano04sfs/38y29ty14.gif

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/155006-1/Mascot_scares_girl.gif

Squid defination: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squid

I use ESSO because Speedpass enables me to pump & go. No need to queue up to pay. I also know exactly how much I spent on petrol every month coz its in my c/card statement.

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

I feel that shell 98 and v power .. power to rough for my bike ..

Esso has smoother acceleration ..

smelling fruity .. hee .. every time i pump petrol will smell the petrol one :p

later going to work ... going to skip the ERP illegally to work in CDB .. :angel:

Drink coffee always :p

I got my TA200 recently, 1st 2 pumps I used Shell 98.. on the 3rd, I pumped SPC 95 & feel that power drop by so much, cant pick up speed as well as before & engine sounds much lighter & less meaty... is the difference in petrol really so much??

Liverpool revival has started....

I got my TA200 recently, 1st 2 pumps I used Shell 98.. on the 3rd, I pumped SPC 95 & feel that power drop by so much, cant pick up speed as well as before & engine sounds much lighter & less meaty... is the difference in petrol really so much??

my 2 cts worth of advice, Dun bother with SPC, anything else is better. Petrol prices are similar everywhere, Points are hardly redeemable with bike consumption unless u work using a bike.

cheers.