SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

wah!! u super hero.. :) buang n fly.

the more funny is i go n corner when the rd is wet, then rear tire skid n i got thrown out of my bike, the fear is in me, i dun dare to corner now

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when u buang n fly, wat will u tink?? issit sumtink like, i believe i can fly.... i believe i can touch the sky.... suddenly Gedebup!!!!! sumtink fall frm the sky. Ouch!!!! hehe...

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

when u buang n fly, wat will u tink?? issit sumtink like, i believe i can fly.... i believe i can touch the sky.... suddenly Gedebup!!!!! sumtink fall frm the sky. Ouch!!!! hehe...

i thinking of nothing!!! too sudden liao, unexpected

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

today while riding . . fall off bike . . in ssdc 2a lesson ^^

u fall off, i buang n fly off, the instructors n learners all stunned

guys ride safe lah~ :p

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/5ton/57259_471404029449_5144815_o12.jpg

Current ride: Harley Wide Glide, Aprilia Tuono V4R

guys ride safe lah~ :p

cos the tires lousy:cheeky:

Dear Mr/Ms driver of SJB8xxx

Our acquantance started when you swerved into the right most lane without signaling from the middle lane, giving me a shock of my life, caused me to almost pee in my pants.

I was then following you and we stopped for turning into Choa Chu Kang North Street 6. I notice while turning into the slip road, you also never signal. While I was following you, I somehow able to read your mind, knowing that you would turn into Choa Chu Kang North Street 6 EVEN WITHOUT TURNING ON THE SIGNAL. I was right.

Again, while waiting to turn into Street 51, you again never signaled and just swerve into it, causing an oncoming car to jam brake and I saw the driver face turn green.

Later, I saw you stopping behind another car signaling to turn into the road leading to a carpark. You again NEVER SIGNAL and just turn into the road. I have to gently call your pet name "f_k_r".

I have no idea why you are so frugal with your signal lights? Are you shy in the financial department? I may be able to loan you some petrol money at a highly affordable rate. You may have suffered from a nasty carpal tunnel syndrome (damn those computers) or you are just cripple, to the extent of unable to turn on the signal. Perhaps you should consult Mr.TP and let him give you a few hundred dollar fine and a suspension of your new license as a treatment.

Yours faithfully angry

ThePole

HELP FIND MY BIKE! Blue RXZ (New Model), completely stock FBB3668U Stolen from Block 502A MSCP Choa Chu Kang Street 51

lots of idiots dun bother to signal and expect u to know wat's going on. at times they come into ur lane then signal...wat is e f-king use? u may already hv taken evasive action or braked just to accomodate their last min intention.

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

lots of idiots dun bother to signal and expect u to know wat's going on. at times they come into ur lane then signal...wat is e f-king use? u may already hv taken evasive or braked just to accomodate their last min intention.

which happen everyday in Singapore... :(

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/5ton/57259_471404029449_5144815_o12.jpg

sigh....and these also contributed to e increasing no of accident cases.

I guess we are living in a small country & with that mind-set of some drivers, we bikers have to be more careful on the road~

some cars on their full LED works but never on signal, guess using their signal lights will be the finishing blow to their over-loaded batteries... :lol:

funny incident today, traffic's heavy but still smooth-going...

suddenly, one bike come share lane with me~ then over-take

followed by a bigger bike.... okie, nevermind

then a car, then a van~ WAH LAU.... WTH!!!

lucky i reached my expressway exit before a bus/lorry decide to join in the fun............... :lol:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/8/8f/Laserrave.gif

FROZEN...