SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2009] PK Official- Questions for Newbie

zero_degrees

what signs or sounds are there when you try to?

QUOTE]

Only gt tick tick sound. like not enough spark power.

If try to press too much start button, den horn will be softer. not sure what happen also. :slapforehead:

Your battery is almost totaly dead....time to get a new one

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey bros, is it illegal for a side mirror to be very small? im talking about those rectangular ones, like those super4 ive seen them used before.

or as long got side mirror can already?

dark mode, or light mode?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/one8tytwo/125ziblack.jpg

125zi

hey bros, is it illegal for a side mirror to be very small? im talking about those rectangular ones, like those super4 ive seen them used before.

never been to inspection when there's plenty of kups before? i think a large percentage do not have mirrors.

personally, i think as long have mirrors can already.

make sure its useful, meaning even though small you can see the cars. Don't end up not checking mirrors and blindspot. Many who like to look cool and die ugly remove mirrors :faint:

make sure its useful, meaning even though small you can see the cars. Don't end up not checking mirrors and blindspot. Many who like to look cool and die ugly remove mirrors :faint:

can see, but im asking in terms of the law. no matter how small also can ah?

u know lah the law. law this, law that. lol

125zi

actually as long as your bike is non stock is considered illegal already :lol: somethings they just close eye ;) just put two mirrors there and use don't worry. Why would they bother about a phantom?

actually as long as your bike is non stock is considered illegal already :lol: somethings they just close eye ;) just put two mirrors there and use don't worry. Why would they bother about a phantom?

got it! thanks bro!

125zi

use the normal stuffs to remove the rust, rust will come over and over again unless you do something to it(like spray over it). Thats the headache of owning an oldschool "chrome" bike

• 2 weeks later...

Is it ok to change my EO straight from from mineral to full syn? Was actually using Semi all the while but for some reason this time changed mineral. so far run 200km dun really like that lack of power... but engine feels smoother.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/4974036153_c36bbcded6.jpg

Life isn't all about one's self...

hi, was wondering if there is any way to remove the rust from my bike? and any special coating i can add on to it so it does not rust again?

Recently was in Carreful JB>>> saw on the shelf some sort of rust control stuff....apply direct on rust or clean rusty area first and apply the rust pacifier..(i think this.is what it is)

the application is grey in colour..this will stop rust in its tracks..have not use it before worth a try if desperate..price not too expensive..cant remeber the exact price something like 10 Ringgit...for a small can.:cheeky:

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time:dot:

Is it ok to change my EO straight from from mineral to full syn? Was actually using Semi all the while but for some reason this time changed mineral. so far run 200km dun really like that lack of power... but engine feels smoother.

why full syn? I still think phantom is good enough with semi syn(with decent viscosity rating). :cool:

just now as i was riding about 125km/h suddenly i lost power when i close throttle abit, panic abit. then when i reaching my gf's multisotrey carpark, i can hear some metal-hit-metal sound on the right side near the engine or at the engine. did visual checks and everything is okay. the sound only can be heared when i travelling low speed until 45-55km/h. i scared inside got problem as in con rod break or something wrong with the piston crown or what. how? any suggestion?

125zi

just now as i was riding about 125km/h suddenly i lost power when i close throttle abit, panic abit. then when i reaching my gf's multisotrey carpark, i can hear some metal-hit-metal sound on the right side near the engine or at the engine. did visual checks and everything is okay. the sound only can be heared when i travelling low speed until 45-55km/h. i scared inside got problem as in con rod break or something wrong with the piston crown or what. how? any suggestion?

fuwah... can reach 125 ar... maybe too fast until some gear teeth broken off... hehe... bring/tow to mech for checking tmr! hard to diagnose over the forum lah...

btw, if con rod break, the engine won't run liao lor... so, it's not that :cool:

fuwah... can reach 125 ar... maybe too fast until some gear teeth broken off... hehe... bring/tow to mech for checking tmr! hard to diagnose over the forum lah...

btw, if con rod break, the engine won't run liao lor... so, it's not that :cool:

yeah. tts why i was thinking, cannot be break lah. maybe loose? cause my say his rxz con rod loose then can hear metal-hit-metal noise. when u say gear teeth? which gear teeth?

125zi

ride so fast not healthy for the bike =(

i ride 90+ already sound scary.

just now went orange shop to repair a rear signal light

by the time i reach home, i realized the bracket for the signal light was broken, and the light is spoilt once again. sad

On the right to the back is the clucth which goes to the gearbox to me it sounds like you have done a bearing in behind the clutch and everything in side the gearbox and clucth is moving around... going to be very expensive if you keep riding it ... time for an expensive rebuild.

On the right to the back is the clucth which goes to the gearbox to me it sounds like you have done a bearing in behind the clutch and everything in side the gearbox and clucth is moving around... going to be very expensive if you keep riding it ... time for an expensive rebuild.

serious? i better get it check man. u know how much does it cost?

125zi

but then again, i think the sound is gone. its because of a loose screw on my right side cover. but i think, still gng down to get it checked.

got any shop which opens up ur engine for a fee to see whats wrong? or have to agree to overhaul, then check?

125zi