SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2009] PK Official- Questions for Newbie

zero_degrees

Hi guys, need help here.

Ytd while riding at a cruising speed,i hear a 'Metal clashing sound coming from the engine.Im dead sure it isnt from the chain as i've just tighten it.While waiting at a junction the sound became even more louder.

Green light-Move off for 200 mtrs-Engine go free wheeling while engine died.Tried to revive engine but unable,only can hear metal clashing sound when i press the electric start button. Park at the side of the road to inspect,but couldnt rectify the problem. Sound coming from the fuse area too. Now bike at PLANET waiting for DR Chong to inspect. Hope someone can help me on this (At least i can agar-ation the price of repair)

My Ride: TA200

*EO just changed recently,petrol full tank.Tyre nvr lock (so i guess its nt piston jam).

If I go Forward, Follow me

If I hesitate, Push me

If they kill me, Avenge me

If I'm a traitor, Kill me

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

something within? perhaps set aside few hundred just in case ;) Ah Chong should be able to fix it 'cheap' enough for you, spare cash just get him a drink :lol:

something within? perhaps set aside few hundred just in case ;) Ah Chong should be able to fix it 'cheap' enough for you, spare cash just get him a drink :lol:

can it be my clutch plate worn off? or gear box?

*DAMN NOW THEN RMB,MONDAY is VESAK DAY..PLANET OPEN ? ?

If I go Forward, Follow me

If I hesitate, Push me

If they kill me, Avenge me

If I'm a traitor, Kill me

Guest @h_püi™

if i going to left my bike unride for 6 week and put bike cover over it....

is it adviceable to pump full tank? cos under sun and the cover will generate heat.. no sure danger or not/

is it adviceable to pump full tank? cos under sun and the cover will generate heat.. no sure danger or not/

:lol: dude which day you have petrol in your bike it got dangerous? and on days when you're on it? :cheeky:

bro in that case go buy some wood, lots of nails and a good hammer.. you'll need it to create a shelter for your bike.. :cheeky::angel:

http://www.weather.gov.sg/wip/pp/rndops/web/ship/gif/rad70.gif

Guest @h_püi™

the prob is take now using bike cover for 6 week.. and i dun think anybody going to remove it...

since it under bike cover.. the heat generated inside might be a hazard

was wondering if this have been asked before anot. lol

ok a noob question.

is it okay if i spray some WD40 on my key and my fuel cap keyhole because its kinda hard to put my key inside to open my fuel cap. scared if i spray too much then the WD40 will go in my tank or smth.

thanks in advance.

dark mode, or light mode?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/one8tytwo/125ziblack.jpg

125zi

was wondering if this have been asked before anot. lol

ok a noob question.

is it okay if i spray some WD40 on my key and my fuel cap keyhole because its kinda hard to put my key inside to open my fuel cap. scared if i spray too much then the WD40 will go in my tank or smth.

thanks in advance.

I used to do that. Just don't overdo it

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

is planet far? hmm the most like 30mins ride from home relaxed from where ever you are in SG? :confused: going down ubi tomorrow to look see :]

his pricing up to you to judge, some don't go there for a reason(or two, or a couple)

sometimes after riding i realize the key and ignition switch area is a bit oily. dunno the oil from where.

my right fork leaking oil. gonna change seal soon. but lazy go till planet. ah koon pricing ok or not?

Higher than 'average'. Waiting time is also long.

If you leave your bike there and let him finish his job overnight, then okay. If you rush him to do a one-day job then i guess jB knows what can happen :cheeky:

I have the best signature.

is planet far? hmm the most like 30mins ride from home relaxed from where ever you are in SG? :confused: going down ubi tomorrow to look see :]

his pricing up to you to judge, some don't go there for a reason(or two, or a couple)

i'll be there at bout 1...

http://www.weather.gov.sg/wip/pp/rndops/web/ship/gif/rad70.gif

the prob is take now using bike cover for 6 week.. and i dun think anybody going to remove it...

since it under bike cover.. the heat generated inside might be a hazard

let me ride for u 6 weeks lo. =)