SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Coe!!!!!!!!!!

agash1985

The number open before.... but starter & consolation only

Want to use the winning to pay for the next COE also not likely to be enough...:sian:

6312 4D history.jpg

Yamaha Power Valve, Suzuki scrambler, Honda Scrambler (1992 - 1998)

Suzuki Swift : 2001 - 2003

Honda City : 2003 - 2011

Honda Civic VTI : 2011 - 2015

Suzuki Impulse GSX400V 2014 - 2017, extend till Oct 2022 (Scrap in Nov 2020) 😢

Honda Vezel : 2015 - Nov 2025

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And its getting closer to the $10k target...

oh well... hahahaha

don't laugh bro. you will not feel the pain until your turn to pay.........

Current Ride:

W650 Cafe Racer

FXSTC Softail Custom

TW200 Tracker

Zephyr ZII Custom

CB750K

CB400four

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/sgstreetbiker/IMG_0627_zps0816850b.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/sgstreetbiker/EBC0B2D1-5DB8-412B-BE85-D4E7DE4F0247-9859-000001DA1BB41B2E.jpg

thot I paid too much 6mths ago at $4k.....

I spoke to the ppl at BMW and all said COE will easily reach $10k.

It is still cheap at $6k+ with the amount of dealers willing to buy at any price to have ready COEs to push current stocks.

well, market got up got down. but base on the current market the price will keep going up if we as consumer keep allow this to happen...

Current Ride:

W650 Cafe Racer

FXSTC Softail Custom

TW200 Tracker

Zephyr ZII Custom

CB750K

CB400four

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/sgstreetbiker/IMG_0627_zps0816850b.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/sgstreetbiker/EBC0B2D1-5DB8-412B-BE85-D4E7DE4F0247-9859-000001DA1BB41B2E.jpg

Jesus Christ, at this rate......

At this rate, 3 more biddings and we will cross 7k mark. 6 more biddings 8k mark, 9 more biddings 9k mark, 12 more biddings 10k!!! 12 biddings = 6 months.

The game is very simple - if nobody buy new bike, the price of coe will drop. It's still on the rise means that heros out there still can afford to pay this price.

Next time you see FBK platers pls remember to salute these heros.

Bank loan pay by installments. Coe covered inside bank loans. Buyer is ultimately at the losing end. Business is business.

possible pay COE by installment?

The game is very simple - if nobody buy new bike, the price of coe will drop. It's still on the rise means that heros out there still can afford to pay this price.

Next time you see FBK platers pls remember to salute these heros.

I saw one riding the new fz version 2, and guess what he was wearing a security shirt, i just shook my head in disbelief. It seems there are idiots who just like to pay and pay

I saw one riding the new fz version 2, and guess what he was wearing a security shirt, i just shook my head in disbelief. It seems there are idiots who just like to pay and pay

Sigh...not very fair to call ppl names without looking deeper. For all we may know, he could really need the bike and it made sense to him to get the new model with the sky-high COE since he has to pay anyway.

You're a god damned scumbag, its his money not yours, I have a dislike for people like you. He could be a pensioner or it could be his part time job. Stop judging.

At this rate, 3 more biddings and we will cross 7k mark. 6 more biddings 8k mark, 9 more biddings 9k mark, 12 more biddings 10k!!! 12 biddings = 6 months.

When then time comes, it may be worth consider changing to electric bicycle... no COE, no ERP, no road tax, no parking fees.

If no traffic jam, be a discipline cyclist and ride on the left side of the road.

If traffic jam, go onto pavement and share with pedestrian.

Yamaha Power Valve, Suzuki scrambler, Honda Scrambler (1992 - 1998)

Suzuki Swift : 2001 - 2003

Honda City : 2003 - 2011

Honda Civic VTI : 2011 - 2015

Suzuki Impulse GSX400V 2014 - 2017, extend till Oct 2022 (Scrap in Nov 2020) 😢

Honda Vezel : 2015 - Nov 2025

You're a god damned scumbag, its his money not yours, I have a dislike for people like you. He could be a pensioner or it could be his part time job. Stop judging.

well let's put it this way, if such people are still willing to spend unneccessary money, the majority will be screwed, imagine COE at $10k, or are u a dealer yourself?

Of course i can afford to buy new ones as long as they are not priced at $1m lol, but do i want to spend that kind of unneccessary money? Well i m waiting for that day when COE is back to its affordable value for the majority, so i m doing my part in not buying a new bike, what about u?

Of course i can afford to buy new ones as long as they are not priced at $1m lol, but do i want to spend that kind of unneccessary money? Well i m waiting for that day when COE is back to its affordable value for the majority, so i m doing my part in not buying a new bike, what about u?

I'm all for second hand bikes. Never bought brand new in my life, can't swallow the depreciation in the first 2-3 years. But with COE skyrocketing at this rate, some people may feel that it actually makes more sense to buy new. Why?

Well, with the rising COEs, second hand bikes are also going up in price accordingly. But the COEs of these second hand bikes remain the same as the day they were registered, they do not go up with the current COE. So we are paying more for nothing really! If touch-wood have to scrap for whatever reason, the paper value will be very low due to the low COE paid by the initial owner. At least when you buy new, you may be paying more for COE, but your bike will be worth more on paper as well... This may be the reason why some people feel that it makes more sense to buy new. Affordability? Since I've never heard of a production bike that costs $1m, I'm pretty sure most working adults will be able to buy brand new!

I'm all for second hand bikes. Never bought brand new in my life, can't swallow the depreciation in the first 2-3 years. But with COE skyrocketing at this rate, some people may feel that it actually makes more sense to buy new. Why?

Well, with the rising COEs, second hand bikes are also going up in price accordingly. But the COEs of these second hand bikes remain the same as the day they were registered, they do not go up with the current COE. So we are paying more for nothing really! If touch-wood have to scrap for whatever reason, the paper value will be very low due to the low COE paid by the initial owner. At least when you buy new, you may be paying more for COE, but your bike will be worth more on paper as well... This may be the reason why some people feel that it makes more sense to buy new. Affordability? Since I've never heard of a production bike that costs $1m, I'm pretty sure most working adults will be able to buy brand new!

Yes, but that is not my point, even if it is still affordable, it is not affordable for most, if we just buy for the sake of affordability, we are all screwed by the system until it will be priced out for the majority, do u want COEs to skyrocket like HDB prices? I guess not or maybe I am wrong lol

Edited by beginner444

One qn, can we deregister new bikes and get back COE rebates, as far as I know it applies to only when u renew COE

well let's put it this way, if such people are still willing to spend unneccessary money, the majority will be screwed, imagine COE at $10k, or are u a dealer yourself?

can you tell me what is your meaning of unnecessary money ?

i know of a security guard , who works because he is bored, his children are all grown up and working.

his hdb is paid up , collectin his monthly rental from a condo . his wife is also working in macdonld.

can you tell me what is your meaning of unnecessary money ?

i know of a security guard , who works because he is bored, his children are all grown up and working.

his hdb is paid up , collectin his monthly rental from a condo . his wife is also working in macdonld.

How much coe did u pay for your bike? Compared to today's coe? Why can't we bikers help each other or r u the selfish type? Yes looking at this crazy world, not surprised, as long as u r ok.