SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Typical prices for Phantom repairs & mods

thatone1

hi guys. im new to TA200

tis two days my bike seems to have problems when i throttle on my 1st & 2nd gear.

i will hear a weird sound.

the sound is like when u shift the gear too high when u are on a low speed sound.

is like pop pop poping sound comin out. anyone noe wat happening? =[

Sound stuff is pretty hard to grasp over text/forum. Best if bring to mech for diagnosis. :)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, my bike is giving me problems again.

The exhaust is emitting a fair amount of white smoke after my daily commute from cck to changi. It only seems to appear after a long ride.

Does not emit smoke on starting up, I checked after travelling from toa payoh to cck... No smoke either.

Checked EO level.. its slightly above the markings on the dipstick, hasn't decreased. Heard that EO might be leaking into the piston.

EO at 2500km already.

Lastly, who do I look for at planet? Thanks.

haha.okok. thanks thanks. eh then does anyone know if phantom can change CDI?

yes they can...changing a CDI is akin to plugging a USB, plug and play

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.

J. P. Morgan

thought u are selling off your bike?

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

but has anyone change before? is there any CDI for phantom to become faster or anything?

not that i know of...maybe one of u genius can invent a CDI that can be adjusted ...ie advance or retard sparking..

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time:dot:

yea agree.. or just bring another PK rider along to do repair works together. ;-)

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

CDI to make bike faster? That's a first... You know what is CDI right?

of course i know what CDI is. Cause example, FT plate onwards for SP has power cut. If you change the CDI to a older SP plate like maybe FR or what. there wont be power cut. i am just wondering is there such thing for phantom. And does ta200 has power cut?

of course i know what CDI is. Cause example, FT plate onwards for SP has power cut. If you change the CDI to a older SP plate like maybe FR or what. there wont be power cut. i am just wondering is there such thing for phantom. And does ta200 has power cut?

Ah... Ok ok, I scared later you mistook CDI for other things. :cool: AFAIK, TA200 don't have this power cut thingie. Not necessary bah?

Hey,

Where to buy saddle bag. Madman seems to be out of stock for the small one.

No ah boy pls....

Thanks a million....

if u wan saddle bag . i get mine from ah koon at red hill lor . u can try there but he be back on next monday onward. hope this helps.

RIDE SAFE TODAY, FOR YOU CAN RIDE AGAIN TOMORROW.

if u remove your box then put saddle bag we will look alike :p . for me i like leather look alike seat. u can change your seat to those slightly bigger one or rewrap it will look diff liao .

RIDE SAFE TODAY, FOR YOU CAN RIDE AGAIN TOMORROW.

Thanks

Got the address for ah koon? Am looking for a hard leather saddle bag and when installed no need to relocate the signal lights.

Koon (Choo Hock, orange signboard) is at Lengkok Bahru, a small lane behind Redhill MRT.

Depending on the size oh your bags, you may or may not need to relocate the signal lights. From what I've seen, most saddlebags sit pretty nicely without having to do this. And the fact that they are soft bags means you still can squeeze it in even if its a little large.