SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

try Loois motor look for Mr Lee it is definitely cheaper. 13.8k OTR for a ABS model. B'oldor model haven touch our shores yet

Hey swoosh,

- wen 2 Loois 2day, heard their x chief mechanic had hopped 2 Mah Mtr. e mechanics had olso been changed since.

- was told dey only hav e ABS version w/o front cowling.

- e white wif blue or white wif red design 1, gota take quite somtime 2 b in production & cums in2 sg.

- colors available 4 now->

-- silver paintwork, honda wing, silver rim

-- black paint work, honda wing, silver rim

-- lite blue paint work, honda wing, silver rim

-- red paint work, honda wing, silver rim

-- yellow paint work, honda wing, silver rim

machine price = $12.5k

The fairing version of S4 can be veri expensive when u need to change the side fairing due to accident... one piece is about 300-500 depend on if stock is available or have to ship from oversea... That is my own personal experience. :dot:

Hey alexloyx,

k. Noted.

:smile:

http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/8/6/25/jacky777/f_13rlvwexjb5m_fd68df1.jpg

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey swoosh,

- wen 2 Loois 2day, heard their x chief mechanic had hopped 2 Mah Mtr. e mechanics had olso been changed since.

- was told dey only hav e ABS version w/o front cowling.

- e white wif blue or white wif red design 1, gota take quite somtime 2 b in production & cums in2 sg.

- colors available 4 now->

-- silver paintwork, honda wing, silver rim

-- black paint work, honda wing, silver rim

-- lite blue paint work, honda wing, silver rim

-- red paint work, honda wing, silver rim

-- yellow paint work, honda wing, silver rim

machine price = $12.5k

Hey alexloyx,

k. Noted.

:smile:

Boon Siew last week olehdee got the three colour fairing Boe_doe :angel:

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Boon Siew last week olehdee got the three colour fairing Boe_doe :angel:

Hey Ah Pek,

- ur info beri e jun.

- jus wen Boon Siew, they indeed hav e B'oldor model of red white & blue white color.

- they r e only distributed in SG rite now.

- models they hav r REVO 2008 w or w/o ABS, B'oldor w ABS.

- w or w/o cowling diff of $300.

- w or w/o ABS diff of $1k.

- base on my age & yrs of riding experience, i was quoted $16k+ OTR for e B'oldor w ABS version.

- heard Revo B'oldor not yet OTR. Mayb i shall b e 1st.

:cheer:

http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/8/6/25/jacky777/f_13rlvwexjb5m_fd68df1.jpg

Hey Ah Pek,

- ur info beri e jun.

- jus wen Boon Siew, they indeed hav e B'oldor model of red white & blue white color.

- they r e only distributed in SG rite now.

- models they hav r REVO 2008 w or w/o ABS, B'oldor w ABS.

- w or w/o cowling diff of $300.

- w or w/o ABS diff of $1k.

- base on my age & yrs of riding experience, i was quoted $16k+ OTR for e B'oldor w ABS version.

:cheer:

:giddy: Wahhh!!!...16K!..the new Suzuki Bandit 1250cc is at $15K..anyway...better hurry mannn!...if you want to be that stallion infront of the pack..get your cheque book and be there first thing in the morning...and make sure you have a "I'm No. 1" stickers on it :thumb: when you're thru emptyinhg your bank saving..LOL!:cheeky:

$16K+ unless full payment is made if not,plus interest it's really :faint:

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

a revo is worth that price. its a S4 rite? to get a good bike, of cos need to pay abit more the get the best out of it lor.

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

Hi, does anyone know whether the new b'older comes in silver colour? Like the one on the spec 3. Coz I saw on the website of honda japan it also comes in black, but did not spot the silver one. Seems like for this batch of revo, colours very very limited and no design like the wings on the spec 3.

1st Bike - Honda Phatom TA200

2nd Bike - Honda Pan-euro ST13

3rd Bike - Yamaha Fazer S2 600

Current Bike - Red/Black 2010 CBR600(Race Replica)or RR

Bro..jus curious..how much was their quotation for OTR? n how old are u..so atleast i can gauge how much will be the insurance..thanks yea..

hi.. any1 of revo budders got the bike from bike pro?so far as i've done my research,they qoute the cheapest?..

Phantom TA 200 - 25 Dec 06 to 18 Aug 08

Honda CB400 REVO - 26 July 08 to 17 July 10

Yamaha FZ8N - 17 July 10 to ......

is revo good?

best in the 400 catagory.

Bro..jus curious..how much was their quotation for OTR? n how old are u..so atleast i can gauge how much will be the insurance..thanks yea..

for insurance, best is to go n get the quote from the bike shop or the insurance company. cos insurance varies from the types they offer n the age u r in.

for insurance, best is to go n get the quote from the bike shop or the insurance company. cos insurance varies from the types they offer n the age u r in.

Yes bro im aware of it , thats y i was askin the other brother how much he was quoted for his insurance..so tat i could minus of the value from the OTR price , and include my insurance price so tat roughly i kno how much would it cost for my age OTR. Cheers :thumb:

Phantom TA 200 - 25 Dec 06 to 18 Aug 08

Honda CB400 REVO - 26 July 08 to 17 July 10

Yamaha FZ8N - 17 July 10 to ......

besides insurance, the COE is oso one factor that affects OTR price. n different shops have different pricing for the machine itself.

so if u wanna know roughly, its between 13k to 14k otr. ur loan term all these not included yet. so if add loan term of about 3 years, total shd b ard 15k? its ard there.

To let all have more insight on the market research on the Revo, here are some point to take note;-

- There are 2 make of the revo (not including the Bor' or) and the cost is between 800 to 1k more

* With ABS (actually is CBS)

* Without ABS

- In Sg, there is agent bike (Boon Siew) and PI bike & same there is a cost difference of 700 to 1k more getting the agent bike

* Chasis no JHxxxxxx for agent bike, sticker & manual in english

* Chasis no NCxxxxx for PI bike, sticker & manual in Japanese

- On the market currently,

* BP is offering the best pricing (non ABS) at 11800 (PI), 12500 (agent). Interest 4%, COE capped at $852 (topup differences), IU add $165, Insur 2nd party based on age above 30 (add 300 topup for comprehensive)

* ASPhoon's at 12800 (PI - non ABS), interest 5%, add insur (depending on age) & transfer fee (100+). Package normally includes crash bar, susp protector, box & rack

* Mah PL at 14000 (non ABS) and 14800 (ABS). Interest 4% (AXA)

* Looi at 14500 (ABS), interest 5% (AIG)

There could be better deal elsewhere but din really check all out.

As for the bike itself, introducing the PGM-FI to the 400 is nothing new as this technology is proven. It starts smoothly with auto-choke for about 55 sec before the rev stabalise. Aceleration wise is smooth and responsive, a different experience compare to the carb model. But this bike definitely runs high in temperature often triggering the fan to be on.

To let all have more insight on the market research on the Revo, here are some point to take note;-

- There are 2 make of the revo (not including the Bor' or) and the cost is between 800 to 1k more

* With ABS (actually is CBS)

* Without ABS

- In Sg, there is agent bike (Boon Siew) and PI bike & same there is a cost difference of 700 to 1k more getting the agent bike

* Chasis no JHxxxxxx for agent bike, sticker & manual in english

* Chasis no NCxxxxx for PI bike, sticker & manual in Japanese

- On the market currently,

* BP is offering the best pricing (non ABS) at 11800 (PI), 12500 (agent). Interest 4%, COE capped at $852 (topup differences), IU add $165, Insur 2nd party based on age above 30 (add 300 topup for comprehensive)

* ASPhoon's at 12800 (PI - non ABS), interest 5%, add insur (depending on age) & transfer fee (100+). Package normally includes crash bar, susp protector, box & rack

* Mah PL at 14000 (non ABS) and 14800 (ABS). Interest 4% (AXA)

* Looi at 14500 (ABS), interest 5% (AIG)

There could be better deal elsewhere but din really check all out.

As for the bike itself, introducing the PGM-FI to the 400 is nothing new as this technology is proven. It starts smoothly with auto-choke for about 55 sec before the rev stabalise. Aceleration wise is smooth and responsive, a different experience compare to the carb model. But this bike definitely runs high in temperature often triggering the fan to be on.

Woah....very comprehensive info indeed...looks like lots of time on you've spend on your part :thumb:

Hi Does anyone know this?? can Super 4 REVO install alarm?? as i was told by one of the technician, he said better not to install as the bike is EFI and will affect the sensor if alarm is install it is due to the power wire of the bike have to be cut for connecting the power supply cable of the alarm.

Guys is this true, is REVO safe to install an alarm? pls advice thank you :)

Hi Does anyone know this?? can Super 4 REVO install alarm?? as i was told by one of the technician, he said better not to install as the bike is EFI and will affect the sensor if alarm is install it is due to the power wire of the bike have to be cut for connecting the power supply cable of the alarm.

Base on my electronics and electrical knowledge...does sound ilogical and does not make sense to me. There are so many cars with EFI an ECU on the road...why should it be applied to a Honda REVO bike?

No one would want to installed an alarm that goes off when the power supply or igintion switch is in on mode..unless this is the case..it may make sense but again..I don't see how it can affect the EFI perfomance. We are talking about Electronic Fuel Injection..as what it says..its electronically controlled but in true..its ECU assisted..meaning digital fdata are translated into analog function via use of program mapping input from sensors or some sort of mechanical detection.

One can always install an alarm systenm without having to cut or make use of the power supply line. Matter of factly..it should have its own source tap from the battery with its own blow out fuse and linkage and only loop or jumper to the feature of the alarm system. I may be wrong..but IMHO am right.

Maybe you should asked him how he knows. REVO is so knew on the road and I doubt such problem can be concluded in such a short time. If its true, I can think only of wrong wiring..and as usual..mechanical always anyhow Hang_Tham wiring...see thick red wire with supply of 12 volt only just cutted and tapped. My 3 cents :angel:

Base on my electronics and electrical knowledge...does sounfd ilogical and does not make sense to me. There are so many cars with EFI an ECU on the road...why should it be applied to a Honda RVO bike?

No one would one to installed an alarm that goes off when the power supply or igintion switch is in on mode..unless this is the case..it may make sense but again..I don't see how it can affect the EFI perfomance. We are talking about Electronic Fuel Injection..as what it says..its electronically controlled but in true..its ECU assisted..meaning digital fdata are translated into analog function via use of program mapping input from sensors or some sort of mechanical detection.

One can always install an alarm systenm without having to cut or make use of the power supply line. Matter of factly..it should have its own source tap from the battery with its own blow out fuse and linkage and only loop or jumper to the feature of the alarm system. I may be wrong..but IMHO am right.

Maybe you should asked him how he knows. REVO is so knew on the road and I doubt such problem can be concluded in such a short time. If its true, I can think only of wrong wiring..and as usual..mechanical always anyhow Hang_Tham wiring...see thick red wire with supply of 12 volt only just cutted and tapped. My 3 cents :angel:

:thumb:

red wire to +ve, then black to -ve or ground..

"TA DA" you have a working alarm..

Oh!....forgot to add..do check that the mech has to becareful how they link the alarm that ahs features like tapping it to the hazards lightings or tail/headlamp when alarm triggers. These are the likely problematic area when it comes to linking to them beside providing power supply to the alrm unit itself which is straight forward.

Guest simpleme

:thumb:

red wire to +ve, then black to -ve or ground..

"TA DA" you have a working alarm..

Oh!....forgot to add..do check that the mech has to becareful how they link the alarm that ahs features like tapping it to the hazards lightings or tail/headlamp when alarm triggers. These are the likely problematic area when it comes to linking to them beside providing power supply to the alrm unit itself which is straight forward.

hi all,

maybe i can advise.

i am riding an EFI bike also have an alarm on my bike.

as what bro john has mention installing of the alarm is "simple" if you know it.

all you need is to connect 5 wire to have an working alarm.

red to positive

black to negative.

2 orange to left and right signal.

either white or pink for the signal source that the bike has start.

for the pink and white wire you may tap it to the tail light. it is very safe there. and i can do a alarm installation without cutting or slicing of the wire at all but i would recommend that u slice it to ensure it is very secure.

quizesilver is a friendly guy, u may look for him during the diy and he can advise u more.

cheers and ride safe