SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

confirm dyno tested, unless someone really test this on the rd:angel:

if test on the road, i dun believe that the bike can hit 240km/h. on the road, alot of factors is acting against the bike. factors like tyre pressure, terrain, wind etc... all these will affect the top end of the bike.

My dad just got his revo today,real happy man. Find out that his revo is slightly lighter than my spec 3. Anyone know how can i adjust the idling speed?. Can't seem to find the knob.(or it does'nt exist). One more thing,rear sprockets is sandwiched with rubbers.Definitely a good job to reduce the chain noise.

Here's a few pictures.

lighter shd b the work of efi. cos revo is heavier than spec 3. idling, the middle n bottom part of the carb. u go any shop, i think the mech can help u adjust for free.

wow, cool, maybe its a o-ring chain:angel:

most likely x-ring chain. only the sprocket have rubber to absorb the sound of the chain.

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if test on the road, i dun believe that the bike can hit 240km/h. on the road, alot of factors is acting against the bike. factors like tyre pressure, terrain, wind etc... all these will affect the top end of the bike.

most likely x-ring chain. only the sprocket have rubber to absorb the sound of the chain.

240km/h is just too gd to be true:cheeky:

but gd sia, stock got x-ring chain liao

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

wow, cool, maybe its a o-ring chain:angel:

Its not the chain guys,its the sprokets(Gears).Most bikes only have rubber sandwiched between the teeth of the sprockets at the front sprokets to reduce chain noise,whereas revo have both front and rear. By looking at the revo rear sprockets,maybe it can fit onto spec 3.

Skateboy,what you say might be true,the lightness might be the work of the efi. I tried clutching out(in gear 1) without touching the throttle,the engine speed goes up abit to ease moving off,unlike my spec 3.

240km/h,i wonder wats the engine speed is like should be hitting red zone already.Very2 unhealthy for the valve springs,too much valve float.

Here's a video for you guys to enjoy.

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

FC better, goes faster abit, super4 full systems can be used.

maintenance about the same, no need to service carb.

i think they customized the header to fit accordingly..

ok so the yoshi full systems need to be customized to use or already out for the revo? abit confused here. :giddy:

should be dyno tested.. n by the way no digital meter on it.. the guy just say the meter clear n it mean the needle beyond 180 le.. i ask the needle nv break meh.? he say "nope".. if really tt good den i will change to REVO le.. lol.. anyone care to try first.. lol

:angel: Back to riding again :cheeky:

ok so the yoshi full systems need to be customized to use or already out for the revo? abit confused here. :giddy:

can straight away use, u go check it out bah

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

should be dyno tested.. n by the way no digital meter on it.. the guy just say the meter clear n it mean the needle beyond 180 le.. i ask the needle nv break meh.? he say "nope".. if really tt good den i will change to REVO le.. lol.. anyone care to try first.. lol

I almost get to try it.Suddenly my dad forget to put my name in his insurance as a sub-rider :faint: ,otherwise.......

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

I almost get to try it.Suddenly my dad forget to put my name in his insurance as a sub-rider :faint: ,otherwise.......

haha, he scared insurance abit high?

but u still got chance to try at carpark

still can add de meh pay admin fee... if not wait till next yr renewal add lor

but nowadays they dun let younger rider as sub rider right?

cos too many ppl use lao pei name buy den insurance damn cheap

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x74/FN98Z/SERVER.jpg

but nowadays they dun let younger rider as sub rider right?

cos too many ppl use lao pei name buy den insurance damn cheap

now cannot liao mah, long time ago cannot use lao pei name buy insurance liao

Can add my name but then need to topup abit because insurance nowdays follow the younger rider,anyway nvm,will not try his bike in SG,but maybe when we go touring in malaysia.. :slurp:

"Irreplaceable"

Can add my name but then need to topup abit because insurance nowdays follow the younger rider,anyway nvm,will not try his bike in SG,but maybe when we go touring in malaysia.. :slurp:

you and your dad damm steady leh. My dad rides bike also, but he doesn't like me to ride.

Versys

My dad just got his revo today,real happy man. Find out that his revo is slightly lighter than my spec 3. Anyone know how can i adjust the idling speed?. Can't seem to find the knob.(or it does'nt exist). One more thing,rear sprockets is sandwiched with rubbers.Definitely a good job to reduce the chain noise.

Here's a few pictures.

Hmmm I noticed that my idling speed is around 1.4 to 1.5 i wonder is it normal or is it too high?

you and your dad damm steady leh. My dad rides bike also, but he doesn't like me to ride.

haizzz same here, but i still ride

Hmmm I noticed that my idling speed is around 1.4 to 1.5 i wonder is it normal or is it too high?

depends on u, some like high, some like normal, which one u like

to add sub rider, only can add someone who is older n with longer riding experience. someone who is younger n with shorter riding experience than the other rider is not allowed to add sub rider. this is wat i know when i sold me bike previously.

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

from what i know is, to add sub rider u can add someone younger and lesser riding experience but need to top up $$ to the insurance for the younger sub rider.

the insurance company will calculate the insurance base on the younger and lesser riding experience person. so if u add someone more experience and older, u dun have to top up $$ for the sub rider....

correct me if i am wrong^^

from what i know is, to add sub rider u can add someone younger and lesser riding experience but need to top up $$ to the insurance for the younger sub rider.

the insurance company will calculate the insurance base on the younger and lesser riding experience person. so if u add someone more experience and older, u dun have to top up $$ for the sub rider....

Correct bro,during my 2B days,my first bike's a vespa,given by my fiance dad. Just add my name and pay the excess. Looking forward to add as a sub rider so that i can help my dad pump petrol in JB and at the same time have fun with his revo. :clap: As for the idling speed,initial starting is high then it goes lower abit,something like auto choke.

"Irreplaceable"

tats efi for u bro... frm wat i noe there is no knob to adjust the idling speed... when u start the bike, idling automatic high... once it reaches to a certain temp it will drop to the pre-set idling... try putting a pc3 onto the revo... den can set anything u wan... hahaha :cheeky: racewerks is doin it i think..

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r454/negatis99/Rykros.jpghttp://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r454/negatis99/landale.jpg

FBB6663M (CB400 SF Spec III) aka. Alis Landale

i prefer to leave it alone as its default setting^^

:faint: :faint: :faint: haha

u are correct

is the new revo affected by the recall thing?? as i went to see my engine number.. it start with nc 42 for the revo.. how about the spec 3 what nc?? does it start with

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/47/11/7281174/1_463785727l.jpg

The rain will fall, my tears will dry, but my love for you will never die.

Past Rides

Super 4 spec 2, Honda RVF, Suzuki k3 1000, Hayabusa k6, Ducati 999, Yamaha Tmax, Yamaha R6 06 , Drz Sm 400, Phantom 200, Super 4 Revo

Current Rides

Monty Urban Trial Bicycle