SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

Originally posted by ForGoTTeN oNe@January 09, 2007 12:58 am

Kheetia.. Your rpm light is it pink in color? Cos mine bought red but i guess the red paint melt already... :sian: Don't know where can get those type of lights/led for the meter that really can keep their color till it blows...

i got it from simlim... can try...

Originally posted by KheeTia@January 08, 2007 11:34 pm

i staying at 500+ there...

same .. i stay 536 lol .. haha.. but i park my bike else where cause not lots at 536carpark ah

My Rides

Dec 2006 -Aug 2008 : kawasaki krr150

Aug 2008: Honda CB400 Super 4 Spec 1

27-29 JUNE 2009 - Hatyai (Thailand)

14-17 NOV 2009 - KL/Fraser Hill/Malacca

Just left for few hours so many pages already..Ahaha..You all really lacers..

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Maybe I could learn a thing or two from you guys instead? Maybe when someone wanna try with you on the road and is those egoistic type..Then ride up next to him/her and maintain speed then just reach out for his front brake and jam it! Ahaha..That would be a sight..Ahaha..

Originally posted by ForGoTTeN oNe+January 09, 2007 12:37 am-->
QUOTE (ForGoTTeN oNe @ January 09, 2007 12:37 am)
hahaha.. But can't accept the girl point middle finger @ me! KNN... Like dignity kena snatch away as a guy! To prove that i'm not so chiong![/b]

I think the girl show you middle finger coz she wanna do it with you la..Know what I mean? Ahaha..

Originally posted by KheeTia@January 09, 2007 12:52 am

wrong... those are fake goods... i'm with the company who brought the product in... lol.. i join cos i got reasons... i also anti MLM... but this company not doing mlm...

Ahaha..I wonder which is which tho..They always claim they don't do MLM..But indirectly they are..Was under DW in the past 4 yrs? Almost get to wear the balck long sleeves..But my sales was cut short..How I got customers for the stuff? Its a trade secret..Before that I was with another company..Think it was 8 years ago..They were the pilots for this product..Small office building in place you would least expect it..Didn't do so well back then as it was very new to everyone..This I believe was the first to be set up in SG..Fast forward a few years later I was "tricked" by a friend to join DW..They were actually surprised that I've meddled in this biomagnetism thingy about 8 years ago..Ahaha..

Originally posted by AH^_^PEK^_^LAH@January 09, 2007 01:02 am

u ASK atom87 jio outing then ask him bring few of his poly fren then u go SURE have de

he many kang tao 1

hahahhaah

Zhun bo? Like that must ask him organise one a.s.a.p. Ahaha..But again I so ugly..Fat and pimpled face where got chio bu like..See also don't want..

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Originally posted by ForGoTTeN oNe@January 09, 2007 12:51 am

BTW... I think krazyfist bike seems familiar... Saw this paintwork at Jalan Kayu... Not mistaken @ Seletar Camp Bus Stop a few days back... Around 1 week ago... :cheeky:

haha..yupe..thats me..wearing my working shirt some more..are u wif ur rvf friends? we all stop there coz its raining and we just kena TP roadblock at jalan kayu...

mitsubishi van

KR proton

fiat panorama

wave R special edition

RXZ

125Z

TZM

Originally posted by AH^_^PEK^_^LAH@January 09, 2007 12:56 am

to challenge cbr or rvf their meter at least need 210km/hr

convert to kips meter need how fast ??

btw u gt ride bigger bike pace them b4??

yah..i knew their meter is about 10-15 km/hr lesser than us...all im refering to is just fireblade..it can be challenged..kk, i'll try searching a video clip whereby my friend riding a kr won 1 lampost wif a chinese guy riding a fireblade...if i manage to find it, i'll upload for u guys...

mitsubishi van

KR proton

fiat panorama

wave R special edition

RXZ

125Z

TZM

Originally posted by KheeTia@January 09, 2007 12:52 am

wrong... those are fake goods... i'm with the company who brought the product in... lol.. i join cos i got reasons... i also anti MLM... but this company not doing mlm...

how about telling us more...

mitsubishi van

KR proton

fiat panorama

wave R special edition

RXZ

125Z

TZM

Originally posted by compfused@January 09, 2007 09:55 am

Just left for few hours so many pages already..Ahaha..You all really lacers..

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Maybe I could learn a thing or two from you guys instead? Maybe when someone wanna try with you on the road and is those egoistic type..Then ride up next to him/her and maintain speed then just reach out for his front brake and jam it! Ahaha..That would be a sight..Ahaha..

I think the girl show you middle finger coz she wanna do it with you la..Know what I mean? Ahaha..

Ahaha..I wonder which is which tho..They always claim they don't do MLM..But indirectly they are..Was under DW in the past 4 yrs? Almost get to wear the balck long sleeves..But my sales was cut short..How I got customers for the stuff? Its a trade secret..Before that I was with another company..Think it was 8 years ago..They were the pilots for this product..Small office building in place you would least expect it..Didn't do so well back then as it was very new to everyone..This I believe was the first to be set up in SG..Fast forward a few years later I was "tricked" by a friend to join DW..They were actually surprised that I've meddled in this biomagnetism thingy about 8 years ago..Ahaha..

Zhun bo? Like that must ask him organise one a.s.a.p. Ahaha..But again I so ugly..Fat and pimpled face where got chio bu like..See also don't want..

Full servicing? They service your spark plug make shiny at the backlanes..Ahaha..Ask Peepot aka krazyfist..He experienced it recently..Great feeling after the servicing guaranteed..Ahaha..As for cost..Depends what you wanna do lor..If you want the SPECIAL then pay more la..Ahaha..

wah piang leh...toking co*k sia...mmm nvm forgottten one, u will noe what he's trying to say when u get to the backlanes...compfused ever ask that cleaning or spark plugs at the backlanes was free provided if u're sexy and handsome....:smile:

mitsubishi van

KR proton

fiat panorama

wave R special edition

RXZ

125Z

TZM

Originally posted by FatiGuE@January 09, 2007 01:11 am

How secured is a knn air filter? It's right in the open, looks easy to be stolen..

i got mine stolen.. haha..

Oct 2005 - Nov 2005 : Honda NSR 150 SP

Nov 2005 - Mar 2007 : Kawasaki Krr 150

Mar 2007 - Jul 2008 : Honda RVF NC35

KRAZYFIST u still wan the exhaust endcan? need to clear my store already.lolz

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;31;7/st/20070518/e/Class+2A/dt/13/k/7031/event.png

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w98/XeoN82/DSC00014.jpg

-=LIVE TO RIDE, RIDE TO LIVE=-

-=1999 - Aprilia RS 125=-

-=2006 - Kawazaki Kr 150=-

-=2007 - Honda CB400 Specs I=-

Originally posted by krazyfist+January 09, 2007 11:24 am-->
QUOTE (krazyfist @ January 09, 2007 11:24 am)
wah piang leh...toking co*k sia...mmm nvm forgottten one, u will noe what he's trying to say when u get to the backlanes...compfused ever ask that cleaning or spark plugs at the backlanes was free provided if u're sexy and handsome....:smile:[/b]

I ask and he gets it coz..The description fits him very perfectly..Ahaha..

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Originally posted by compfused@January 09, 2007 12:14 pm

Wow..Peepot changin to a not standard end can..Ahaha..Sure become fastER..

Lolz.. Too fast too furious ar?

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;31;7/st/20070518/e/Class+2A/dt/13/k/7031/event.png

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w98/XeoN82/DSC00014.jpg

-=LIVE TO RIDE, RIDE TO LIVE=-

-=1999 - Aprilia RS 125=-

-=2006 - Kawazaki Kr 150=-

-=2007 - Honda CB400 Specs I=-

Originally posted by krazyfist@January 09, 2007 11:11 am

yah..i knew their meter is about 10-15 km/hr lesser than us...all im refering to is just fireblade..it can be challenged..kk, i'll try searching a video clip whereby my friend riding a kr won 1 lampost wif a chinese guy riding a fireblade...if i manage to find it, i'll upload for u guys...

but is the CBR racing wif ur fren first?

or ur fren "zhi zuo duo qing" just go over take him =X

and tt he already win him.. waHAHAHA...

it might be true tat krr MAY win CBR

but 1 lampost i CAN't believe it larz..

they race hw many KM? lolx..

:giddy:

(Mar05) Honda SP 150 FR9470B

(Nov05) Kawasaki KRR 150 FU8637D

(Sep06) Suzuki GSX400 FK7652

(Nov06) Yamaha Sparks135 FBB511H

(Mar07) Honda RVF400 FN4991T

(07-10) Yamaha YZF R6 FBA7370G

(08-09) Suzuki DRZ 400 FBC4821G

Originally posted by XeoN@January 09, 2007 12:58 pm

Lolz.. Too fast too furious ar?

dun be silly..

sg TP not blind or deaf de..

i kena fine $700 few mth back.. :cry:

i even put fiber to make it slient but still useless.. :giddy:

Originally posted by XeoN@January 09, 2007 12:01 pm

KRAZYFIST u still wan the exhaust endcan? need to clear my store already.lolz

ooh yah yah..still remember...but bro, im currently broke arh...mmm.. can wait till next month>?

mitsubishi van

KR proton

fiat panorama

wave R special edition

RXZ

125Z

TZM

Originally posted by [3]`chUn@January 09, 2007 01:46 pm

but is the CBR racing wif ur fren first?

or ur fren "zhi zuo duo qing" just go over take him =X

and tt he already win him.. waHAHAHA...

it might be true tat krr MAY win CBR

but 1 lampost i CAN't believe it larz..

they race hw many KM? lolx..

:giddy:

what the heck is zhi zho duo qing? my fren ask for a race by going up to him and the chinese guy wif some of his frens was laughing away coz they were thinking smaller cc wanna challenge wif bigger ccs..but my friend kept quiet and still wanna race..and so it begin..after the race, all were stunt...everything was caught on video...i'll try to get the video yah..but of course, my friend's kr was heavily modded..

mitsubishi van

KR proton

fiat panorama

wave R special edition

RXZ

125Z

TZM

hey guys~~ how are u all? i know i been very long MIA in this thread. juz wanna to say, im selling a fully synthetic 2t at $18. its better than rock oil n its from france. I used to use rock oil till i switch over to this one n realize its much better and cheaper compare to rock oil. :p pm me if anyone is interested. thanks.

Aim is Tame mito 500cc 2 stroke! What seems impossible is always possible (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Originally posted by krazyfist@January 09, 2007 02:01 pm

what the heck is zhi zho duo qing? my fren ask for a race by going up to him and the chinese guy wif some of his frens was laughing away coz they were thinking smaller cc wanna challenge wif bigger ccs..but my friend kept quiet and still wanna race..and so it begin..after the race, all were stunt...everything was caught on video...i'll try to get the video yah..but of course, my friend's kr was heavily modded..

hw many lampost they race?

win 1 lampost ~!!

if i tat CBR400 i throw away my bike liao ...

Originally posted by witchblade@January 09, 2007 02:02 pm

hey guys~~ how are u all? i know i been very long MIA in this thread. juz wanna to say, im selling a fully synthetic 2t at $18. its better than rock oil n its from france. I used to use rock oil till i switch over to this one n realize its much better and cheaper compare to rock oil. :p pm me if anyone is interested. thanks.

come here post for a REASON~!!

cos selling 2T not come back find us de :cry:

no heart sia..

Originally posted by [3]`chUn@January 09, 2007 02:06 pm

hw many lampost they race?

win 1 lampost ~!!

if i tat CBR400 i throw away my bike liao ...

i think nx time that bike can sell machine price 5k... lol... if win r1 i think can sell 10k liao...

Originally posted by witchblade@January 09, 2007 02:02 pm

haha.. u have been missing for long..

Oct 2005 - Nov 2005 : Honda NSR 150 SP

Nov 2005 - Mar 2007 : Kawasaki Krr 150

Mar 2007 - Jul 2008 : Honda RVF NC35

Originally posted by [3]`chUn@January 09, 2007 02:12 pm

come here post for a REASON~!!

cos selling 2T not come back find us de :cry:

no heart sia..

wei... dun say anyhow leh... i often ask roy whether got anything on. last week u guys were suppose to pump petrol at jb but he at 9+ told its been cancel whn i juz happen to collect my bike from my mechanic. i always on for outing. for time being. i no bike again.. think i blew the fuse n short circuit or something to the bike cos there ain't no electricity going to the bike. not even headlight or signal etc. sian.... so if go.. some1 gotta pillion me leh. oh yah, belive u already know tat adam is getting his kawa next week.

Aim is Tame mito 500cc 2 stroke! What seems impossible is always possible (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Originally posted by zongbao@January 09, 2007 04:00 pm

haha.. u have been missing for long..

yeah.. actually i been missin in every thread i was from, except jurong beackker but then.. they hardly have anything on.. so bn going out w my 2 very close gd frd to kulai or 2nd link to 1st link or either way. plus go dam, i see sp... sp.. sp... zoom here n zoom there.. SIAN leh... till my ear heard tat lazy to dam. dun see anything interesting going on.