SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

no ppl answering my ques..lol

Quoted from Wikipedia:

A Motorcycle fairing is a shell placed over the frame of some motorcycles, especially the racing motorcycles and sports bikes, with the primary purpose to reduce the air drag. The secondary functions are the protection of the rider from airborne hazard and wind-induced hypothermia and of the engine components in the case of an accident. There may be the front fairing, as well as rear fairing assemblies. A motorcycle windshield may be an integral part of the fairing.

So, Basically, it is the plastic piece to form the body kit for the bike.

FU6**** - Kawasaki ZX KR150 (2008 - Present)

alright alright =D thanks peps (:

Class 3 - 15 Sep 08 (10th attempt)

Class 2B - 2 April 09 (9th attempt)

Class 2A - 29 June 10 (11th attempt)

Class 2 - 25 August 11 (0 attempt)

1. May 09 - Rinoa Heartilly (KRR150)
  2. Feb 12 - Ariel (RVF 400)
  3. Apr 12 - Miyako (RVF 400)
  4. Dec 12 - Wave 125
  5. Aug 15 - Beth (MT 07)

Quoted from Wikipedia:

A Motorcycle fairing is a shell placed over the frame of some motorcycles, especially the racing motorcycles and sports bikes, with the primary purpose to reduce the air drag. The secondary functions are the protection of the rider from airborne hazard and wind-induced hypothermia and of the engine components in the case of an accident. There may be the front fairing, as well as rear fairing assemblies. A motorcycle windshield may be an integral part of the fairing.

So, Basically, it is the plastic piece to form the body kit for the bike.

ohh..icic..thanz ^^

Class2B - 11 Dec 08

Past - Honda Wave 125S

Current - Kawasaki KRR 150

Class3 - 26/09/09

Current - Lancer GLX 1.6

One Life, Treasure It

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x70/nengwei/R6-1.jpg

Future - YZF R6

Batigol,Rwan,Hykel thanks for ur numbers. If u guys needs tips just give me a call ya.. plus..im holding a crash course for beginners..most probably next week. so i be calling u guys ya!

Bro Valerie, Include me oso. Will PM u my no.

Batigol,Rwan,Hykel thanks for ur numbers. If u guys needs tips just give me a call ya.. plus..im holding a crash course for beginners..most probably next week. so i be calling u guys ya!

count me in :cheeky:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=375&pictureid=2285

where is gelang petah'??

after 2nd link after immigration towards msia

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Gerard,u kinda expert already la bro!! hahaha.. hey, i will bring the gang to gelang patah! power place bro.. will sms u and the rest of our gang soon!!

dun forget me too... sms me too... hope i no work ar... :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7937/bleachswimsuitci9ga7.png

Kawasaki KRR150

Gerard,u kinda expert already la bro!! hahaha.. hey, i will bring the gang to gelang patah! power place bro.. will sms u and the rest of our gang soon!!

wow... pro sia... go til geylang patah... some more got crash course... pro pro... :)

Oh yea... for those who interested for a short meet up, anytime at Downtown east during 5-6 Jan.. I can meet up around 30min to 1 hour to teach you how to clear your valve with a spanner or a special tool that you have to purchase... :)

PM me if you are coming... :angel:

oh yea.. dun forget your tel as well.. I'll sms you my number.. :)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

wah 2nd link..heard its a very fast paced place..literally..haha..count me in!if i have nth on that is..haha..

fast paced place? ride slow also nothing wrong wat

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

good morning KR fighters..how have u all been? hehe..anyways..thanks bro val cuz jio me to go jb together w u all, but so sorry i still cant join in for jb outings..never the less, if there's any outing in sg, can still jio me alryts..if i free i'm sure to go =) ride safe n take care all =)

wow... pro sia... go til geylang patah... some more got crash course... pro pro... :)

Oh yea... for those who interested for a short meet up, anytime at Downtown east during 5-6 Jan.. I can meet up around 30min to 1 hour to teach you how to clear your valve with a spanner or a special tool that you have to purchase... :)

PM me if you are coming... :angel:

oh yea.. dun forget your tel as well.. I'll sms you my number.. :)

got chalet ah bro? :cheeky:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=375&pictureid=2285

hello all! i really wanna meet you guys also la, can learn a lot from everyone.. but like fireshamie, i can't go for outings in jb la! if in sg, i still can come la.

anyway, my speedo spoil sia! it's stuck at 0km/h and the tripmeter is not working also. is it the cable spoil thats affecting the tripmeter also? help!!

- only the good die young.

almak i though geylang singapore geylang nvm i just meet u around yishun when i free and u teach me how to fix the bike

RwaN care bouT the ENGINE NT THe OUTLOOK

hey guys, can i know whats the approx speed for KR bike when your RPM hits abt 7. My speedometer broke and i wanna know my speed.

For my ride, top gear at 7k RPM, will bring me to around 120 - 130km/h. What abt u guys?