SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

my 2t every 2wks.n weird part is i dun rev.once 2t signal is lit,i top up.

err.. might be your fuel line/2T line diff... ah bo is your pump too big.. go to your trust mech and ask them to lower.. or Blue can help you also.. :D

price to mod sp head fairing to kr expensive? price range?

lolx.. confirm lah.. you have to manually "re-wire" the wires.. the sai tao have to "re-mound" abit here and there to fit into ours.. Either cut or add.. den dot dot dot.. $$$ prepared at least 200~300... should be around there.. :angel: go to any shop and ask lor.. :)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

err.. might be your fuel line/2T line diff... ah bo is your pump too big.. go to your trust mech and ask them to lower.. or Blue can help you also.. :D

lolx.. confirm lah.. you have to manually "re-wire" the wires.. the sai tao have to "re-mound" abit here and there to fit into ours.. Either cut or add.. den dot dot dot.. $$$ prepared at least 200~300... should be around there.. :angel: go to any shop and ask lor.. :)

I noob at adjusting leh. Somehow seems weird the adjusting of 2T. Next time ask you some questions about it. Hahaha! meet up soon, prolly end of this wk.

Wah so expensive lol, rather get kr head fairings instead. Alright bro, thanks alot for info ;)

lolx.. I also know where he stay.. haha...

i heard of also.. one of my customer.. forget to zip her bag.. go club.. wallet and newly brought I-phone less den 2 weeks.. GONE!!

wow.. like this also can??!! I heard toilet also can.. dun put your bag at location where you can't see.. especially the "back view" of your toilet..

ooo... so kan chion.. relax relax..

lolx.. overhaul!!!

Jay.. everything ask you must quote big big... when you free and wan to do your speedo?

lolx.. I dun understand.. too chiam... (hard to understand)

lolx.. TP summons for excess smoke.. hmmm.. LTA.. hmmm.. NEA... hmmmm.. So far haven't heard of.. but.. I guess they can.. but they have to report this and that and etc.. lolx..

can be done.. $$$ required... :)

haha sorry la..i scan through posts too fast...i waiting for glen to receive the led..

Sorry to hear that, ******* motherfcuker sia. Those kinda ppl must kena bash up one time properly.
yeap. just one time. just 3 minutes. teach them the art of the 8 limbs.

Hahaha, give them your muay thai kicks!

yea..shower them in roundhouses and knees and elbows!!

makes sense.bt my 2t opening is lowest alr.nvm.i'll go ah kun ask dem check it out.hopefully ntg serious.

yea go check it out soon..

Don't dress for the ride.Dress for the crash.:thumb:

Sorry to hear that, ******* motherfcuker sia. Those kinda ppl must kena bash up one time properly.

justin gangster.. wat is the art of 8limbs?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

2weeks? so fast? and you dont whack? Guess your 2T intake too much, thus fuel ratio and 2t ratio not balance causing throttle response to lag.

my 2t only can last me for around 3-4full tanks..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

Hahaha, give them your muay thai kicks!

Not only that, knees and elbows to the nose :angel:

wahaha, sp cum kr

makes sense.bt my 2t opening is lowest alr.nvm.i'll go ah kun ask dem check it out.hopefully ntg serious.

yeah.. go and check it out...

I noob at adjusting leh. Somehow seems weird the adjusting of 2T. Next time ask you some questions about it. Hahaha! meet up soon, prolly end of this wk.

Wah so expensive lol, rather get kr head fairings instead. Alright bro, thanks alot for info ;)

haha.. but you learn it b4 i do... lolx.. so more pro den me... :)

sure.. I'm off on friday.. provided you can make it again during office hours.. :) Most likely will meet up with lau alvin!! haha...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

haha sorry la..i scan through posts too fast...i waiting for glen to receive the led..

lolx.. no prob.. oic.. okok.. den get glenn to assist u... lolx.. he more "faster" and pro after doing so many bikes.. haha... :D especially for ShiofuKi, how many hours again huh? haha... lolx.. :)

lolx.. no prob.. oic.. okok.. den get glenn to assist u... lolx.. he more "faster" and pro after doing so many bikes.. haha... :D especially for ShiofuKi, how many hours again huh? haha... lolx.. :)

3pm till 10pm+ .. 3 bikes. Went to buy spray can and wires, they do grounding, etc. Hahaha, future mech. Meet up soon! I need music on my bike (maybe.. still considering hehe) :angel:

art of the 8 limbs is muay thai..fists, elbows, knees and shins..

wahaha, sp cum kr

knee and elbow to the nose got possibility of knockout..must give afew knees to the lower floating ribs..now that will hurt, and he wun be knocked out and every breath he takes will make him wanna cry...now thats pain..to the nose the nose break then bleed then he unconscious..where got fun...lol..

art of the 8 limbs is muay thai..fists, elbows, knees and shins..

knee and elbow to the nose got possibility of knockout..must give afew knees to the lower floating ribs..now that will hurt, and he wun be knocked out and every breath he takes will make him wanna cry...now thats pain..to the nose the nose break then bleed then he unconscious..where got fun...lol..

hahaha true true. jay even more violent.. tts the way to go. btw that kinda cbkia deserves it. torture, jabs to his crotch, low kick to his thighs at least 50times, knees like u said, hooks too.. then last one, jump off a ladder and land an elbow on his teeth. :thumb:

u play at whr artpark there or double ring?

u mean the wad IMEI no. izzit i tink no use 1 lei unless the thief sell his hp to local hp shop.

618 there near boon lay sec

Cheer up :cheers:

wa abit hard to cheer up ar alot of card ar if take handphone then nvm lo cash also nvm lo my cards keys ? motor key ? knn

yeah.. die liao still must take down the hand..

dun worry manfred.. nobody msg me also.. just went in jb alone to pumpet.. never expect to travel so much until need to pump.. serious jam when going in time.. sian lor..

don let me know who nia i make sure i take 1 hand

i noe where he stay!!

damn..that sucks..nowadays alot of robbery and stuff..in my shop got a customer kena pick pocket..in a crowded store in orchard leh..can u imagine that..she put her hp and wallet in pouch and put in her bag but forget to zip up the bag..haiz..

another one is my colleague put his bag down on the floor in the personal room..the person trying clothes in the fitting room beside drag his bag from under the room and take his wallet and handphone..

GO CHECK UR 2T PUMP! IF UR 2T PUMP SPOIL U ARE IN BIG TROUBLE.

bro do not think lightly of alot of smoke and weird laggyness...i learn that the hard way..

super sianz

i sure give him ah hai go home mother dono who him

wtf is the art of the 8 limbs ? LOL

sound so scary

wahaha, sp cum kr

noooooooooooooo is kr cum on sp

hahaha true true. jay even more violent.. tts the way to go. btw that kinda cbkia deserves it. torture, jabs to his crotch, low kick to his thighs at least 50times, knees like u said, hooks too.. then last one, jump off a ladder and land an elbow on his teeth. :thumb:

lol sure take 1 of his hand

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/297843_10150305373042639_564927638_8154723_1047297513_n-1.jpg

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/IMG_0029.jpg

618 there near boon lay sec

wa abit hard to cheer up ar alot of card ar if take handphone then nvm lo cash also nvm lo my cards keys ? motor key ? knn

don let me know who nia i make sure i take 1 hand

super sianz

i sure give him ah hai go home mother dono who him

wtf is the art of the 8 limbs ? LOL

sound so scary

noooooooooooooo is kr cum on sp

lol sure take 1 of his hand

if wanna take one of is hand then have to use mma liaoz..do a armbar and extend hip fully to dislocate shoulder. after which pul arm till u get him on his back, straighten arm and stomp on back of elbow..his arm will become two pieces..and to top it off the shoulder dislocation! lol!

my 2t only can last me for around 3-4full tanks..

It also depends on how you ride as well. :dot:

yeah.. go and check it out...

haha.. but you learn it b4 i do... lolx.. so more pro den me... :)

sure.. I'm off on friday.. provided you can make it again during office hours.. :) Most likely will meet up with lau alvin!! haha...

Lol, you where got don't know. Aiya but bet you understand it better than i do :p

Oh, i might be on half day or so, let you know again. Confirm with me via sms yeah bro.

Wah sarcastic! Lol..

3pm till 10pm+ .. 3 bikes. Went to buy spray can and wires, they do grounding, etc. Hahaha, future mech. Meet up soon! I need music on my bike (maybe.. still considering hehe) :angel:

:lol: Grounding still got more points leh, waiting for des to teach me then i do the rest of it

Lol, you where got don't know. Aiya but bet you understand it better than i do :p

Oh, i might be on half day or so, let you know again. Confirm with me via sms yeah bro.

Wah sarcastic! Lol..

:lol: Grounding still got more points leh, waiting for des to teach me then i do the rest of it

I teach you

haha... no lah.. have to try and error.. haha...

ok.. just tell me again on friday.. I confirm off that day.. :)

My grounding knowledge is from Valarie.. credits to him!! :)

I've grounded 4 point already.. one last point.. the headlight.. :sian:

Dun really wan to try that.. else headache.. or ah bo headlight blow..

I teach you

teach me teach me... :D

I wan to know more.. :)