SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

Why dont use shell 2t??

I help you spray pink

Does it even work?

Next time ask him standby at the bball court can already, all scared

i wan the pink can see pass 1 leh LOL , y stand there can liaoz ?

Love to DIY and know the process, lol not to save that 20RM. Just for the fun of it actually. Interest.

Miss you too bro, meet up soon yeah!

later u nv fix well then u know LOL

wanted try premix.bt im nt sure of the amt etc.2much or 2less.scared spoilt.

y would u wan to try ? lol

wont spoil unless too little.

kk we'll see if my info's rght?? brani ke kau nk naek moto aku? aku sendiri da takot skrg

says who?? i did premix without overhaul. all u need to do is take out 1 screw from inside block area.

20??? try 20 uh n soon u'll noe wat it will do. trust me i've seen the damage.

even if u the type whack like hell also 25ml/ litre. those track race also they using 25ml. by doin premix alrdy ur using more 2t, so y use even more? bike b slightly heavy.

pls listen to the pro here :D

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/297843_10150305373042639_564927638_8154723_1047297513_n-1.jpg

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/IMG_0029.jpg

Putoline RS959 $15 (Fully Synthetic)

whr can i get this?

shop wash $30... very bo hua lor.. take out, wash, put back.. nothing done.. nothing change..

hmmm izzit then like tis can no need to wash ar?

April 6 2009 - 2B

Oct 31 2009 - Aug 31 2011 Kawasaki KR

April 6 2010 - Class 3

Feb 18 2011 - 2A

Oct 01 2011 - Superfour CB400 Spec 1

http://i53.tinypic.com/1so8rc.jpg

premix need overhaul engine bro , amt for me i put 28-30ml/litre

depend on ur riding style

Hm, why use premix must overhaul engine? What's the difference? What do they actually do when overhaul-ing the engine?

i wan the pink can see pass 1 leh LOL , y stand there can liaoz ?

later u nv fix well then u know LOL

y would u wan to try ? lol

pls listen to the pro here :D

Haha, hand itchy i guess :lol:

whr can i get this?

hmmm izzit then like tis can no need to wash ar?

LAB :cool:

Slacking Session/ Rounding on 13/11/09

Most probably meet up location will be at Yishun Dam. After that then decide where to slack or go for rounding. Might be going JB as well, those interested bring along your PASSPORT!

Hope this outing will be a big one, make this a chance to gather as many KRR Pilots as possible. Sad to say this MIGHT be the last outing for Bro Andy for him to ride his bike, hope everyone can attend and make it a very memorable one.

Interested parties, kindly include your name as follows :

1. blueacidic
  2. Andy
  3. jiahong21(
    i will be at yishun dam till 10 plus then going in jb)
  4. Artpark
  5. ChocolateJay (can come only after 2.30am due to work commitments)
  6. Azli

To be confirmed :

• Fabian
  • Desmond

Kindly update the list here asap.

Edited by blueacidic

I'm kinda finding it hard to change gear.. Nyd to kick up harder.. Usually its very easy (a smooth transition between gears usually no "thud" sound) but juz now on the way home i find i nyd more effort.. mayb its sumting normal? Or due to wear and tear?

2b: 21st May 2008(1st attempt)

Kawasaki Krr ZX-150

Psychoreez : Probably your clutch cable is too close thus the clutch plates are not engaged properly. Else at times when you find it hard to change gears, try rocking the bike front and backwards then open throttle a little, while trying to kick up the gears. Should work :thumb:

Anyway dropped you a sms regarding the outing tomorrow, will you be attending? :cool:

I'm kinda finding it hard to change gear.. Nyd to kick up harder.. Usually its very easy (a smooth transition between gears usually no "thud" sound) but juz now on the way home i find i nyd more effort.. mayb its sumting normal? Or due to wear and tear?

I have a similar problem in a way, only sometimes. Stop at traffic light kick neutral. Then want to kick down to gear 1, will bounce back to neutral.

Psychoreez : Probably your clutch cable is too close thus the clutch plates are not engaged properly. Else at times when you find it hard to change gears, try rocking the bike front and backwards then open throttle a little, while trying to kick up the gears. Should work :thumb:

Anyway dropped you a sms regarding the outing tomorrow, will you be attending? :cool:

Act online

I have a similar problem in a way, only sometimes. Stop at traffic light kick neutral. Then want to kick down to gear 1, will bounce back to neutral.

mayb clutch springs become soft alrdy?? biting point too near??. or ur tis small gear bearing inside the engine behind the clutch alrdy worn out.

..RIDE TILL U OR UR RIDE DIE!..

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Khaikrr/FD603696-2E0E-45D4-A8C2-589696D78A13-18077-000004F071B84D33.jpg

Thx 4 the advice.. Actually did try adjusting my clutch at my mscp but ken only change to 2nd gear:cheeky:.. Could fyl diff when i play ard wif it.. Mayb later try to play ard wif it.. Looks like must make my biting point further.. Usually set it very near.. Did receive ur sms.. I'm on duty diz sat.. Doubt ken cum.. Join u guys nxt tyme! :thumb: nx wk im free e whole wk as i took off.. Ani outings i will try cum..

2b: 21st May 2008(1st attempt)

Kawasaki Krr ZX-150

Thx 4 the advice.. Actually did try adjusting my clutch at my mscp but ken only change to 2nd gear:cheeky:.. Could fyl diff when i play ard wif it.. Mayb later try to play ard wif it.. Looks like must make my biting point further.. Usually set it very near.. Did receive ur sms.. I'm on duty diz sat.. Doubt ken cum.. Join u guys nxt tyme! :thumb: nx wk im free e whole wk as i took off.. Ani outings i will try cum..

time to change your eo :D

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/297843_10150305373042639_564927638_8154723_1047297513_n-1.jpg

hey guys i got back my main number le anything sms or call 91708670 ok cheers :D remember to pm me your number if u haven ;D

Slacking Session/ Rounding on 13/11/09

Most probably meet up location will be at Yishun Dam. After that then decide where to slack or go for rounding. Might be going JB as well, those interested bring along your PASSPORT!

Hope this outing will be a big one, make this a chance to gather as many KRR Pilots as possible. Sad to say this MIGHT be the last outing for Bro Andy for him to ride his bike, hope everyone can attend and make it a very memorable one.

1. blueacidic
  2. Andy
  3. jiahong21(
  4. Artpark
  6. Azli

To be confirmed :

• Fabian
  • Desmond

what time? if go after 12am cannot, later kena grounded. :lol:

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs133.snc3/18032_268394933701_747338701_3364329_3425232_n.jpg

:gun:

hmm around what time u all will be there ?

Probably set it at 9pm.

mayb clutch springs become soft alrdy?? biting point too near??. or ur tis small gear bearing inside the engine behind the clutch alrdy worn out.

Bro, sms-ed you, will you be coming tmr?

Ah, this week hope to be a MASS outing, hope all KRR pilots can make it.

time to change your eo :D

Yeah could be also, listen to the pro pinkie!

what time? if go after 12am cannot, later kena grounded. :lol:

Come, then when u have to go, then go? Try to stay tho, not everytime we meet up also ma, want this to be a MASS outing

Slacking Session/ Rounding on 13/11/09 [ 9PM ]

1. blueacidic
  2. Andy
  3. jiahong21(
  4. Artpark
  6. Azli
  7. 1a2a3a

To be confirmed :

• Fabian (end work will contact again)
  • Desmond
  • Manfred (work/ sch commitments)
  • Rwan (will try to come)
  • nash823 (got bday plans, might drop by awhile)
  • Kyrul

Umar, drop me a pm with your hp no?

Edited by blueacidic

1. blueacidic
  2. Andy
  3. jiahong21(
  4. Artpark
  6. Azli
  7. 1a2a3a
  8. Umar

To be confirmed :

• Desmond
  • Kyrul

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs133.snc3/18032_268394933701_747338701_3364329_3425232_n.jpg

:gun:

1. blueacidic
  2. Andy
  3. jiahong21(
  4. Artpark
  6. Azli
  7. 1a2a3a
  8. Umar
  9. Chris

To be confirmed :

• Desmond
  • Kyrul
  • Kit (got sth to attend to, will come but might be very late)
  • wantongkol (confirm tmr)

Edited by blueacidic

i heard before.. use normal spray can.. but lacquer must use good one.. im sure u noe where i heard it from.. (heard from shop tat spray good lacquer one..) ahaha..

no la engine casin cnt b spray anyhw..laqer good oso no point will peel out...need high temp spray or anodisin or powdercoatin.. if u wan last long and look nice

o.o i wan do red.. maybe either just normal red, or my mainframe's red.. haben decide yet.. btw need to take out the casing? or can just spray on?

1. blueacidic
  2. Andy
  3. jiahong21(
  4. Artpark
  6. Azli
  7. 1a2a3a
  8. Umar
  9. Chris

To be confirmed :

• Desmond
  • Kyrul
  • Kit (got sth to attend to, will come but might be very late)
  • wantongkol (confirm tmr)

i cant go jb though.. my passport just pass to my friend to help me extend..

http://singapore.check4d.com/SingaporeResult.gif

mew?

<3 Vickii and Freya

://www.demonchild.org