SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

btw who knows how to spray engine casing? normal red spray will do? or need high temp wan?

i heard before.. use normal spray can.. but lacquer must use good one.. im sure u noe where i heard it from.. (heard from shop tat spray good lacquer one..) ahaha..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

by right it surpose to use lesser batt.. it is not plug and play.. u will need to have a conversion kit i think..

i was thinking of putting.. but going to find out more from my mech first..

why not u try it out first den i can find out more from u also?

kokseng.. 280rm plus install..

hahah...i was trying to find who is using it n wanna know how e outcome...if u ask me to try must wait long2 coz now i on mc 4 1mth 14 days...so no pay no money how to try..must save $$$ then can try..:D

i heard before.. use normal spray can.. but lacquer must use good one.. im sure u noe where i heard it from.. (heard from shop tat spray good lacquer one..) ahaha..

no la engine casin cnt b spray anyhw..laqer good oso no point will peel out...need high temp spray or anodisin or powdercoatin.. if u wan last long and look nice

Some memories cant be erased...

no la engine casin cnt b spray anyhw..laqer good oso no point will peel out...need high temp spray or anodisin or powdercoatin.. if u wan last long and look nice

ok.. my mistake.. :cheeky:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

lolx.. yeah.. :)

sure.. no prob.. just come lor.. den You should try to use the real grounding wires.. I sell you mine.. since I'm not using.. I've brought one spare one.. One metre.. can connect at least 2 point.. :)

haha.. cause all wan to know how to wash.. :) I also..

:lol: I want to learn how to wash also, only know the normal way you thought me last time.

Des : The grounding wires i using are those red n black kind, but once you strip it, there's like many many thing wires, am i using the correct one? Else why i don't feel much difference? haha.. Next time let you see.

Anyway this fri most prolly got meetup at dam or sth. Maybe can show you there.

motul 710 hw much?whr gt sell?i checked my wit my mechanic,dey dun sell it at their shop.

putoline hw much bro?

Quite a couple of places sell though. Eg, Yishun Industrial (Tune Up or Tune In) can't rem, price 22.80. Somewhere around there. Heard racewerks selling 20.

Putoline RS959 $15 (Fully Synthetic)

just asking on behalf of my fren.he wanted buy SP.bt can't bear 2 part with his KR.so tot of making his KR look like SP here n there.anw,im using shell 2t.d more xpensive type.i 4gt wat's d name of it.any recommendations 4 gd 2t?

wa lan don use shell 2t get something better pls

hahaha, more like the opposite!

wahaha, so ironic..

btw you called me? i called you. you call me i nv pick up and vice versa..

when will i ever meet my red bubble? :angel:

I WAN PINK BUBBLE LEH ?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260337

what do u guys tink of this product from the following link u tink got use?or juz waste of money

WA now adays alot this kind of stuff

piston jammed and had to do overhaul..damage was 450..and i still have a funny sound from my engine but bike is working fine...but b4 the jam it sound and feel alot better and powerful..

u haven get ur bubble yet???

thanks for msging ar bro..sorry forget to reply as was busy..i cant make it tdy as had bball with friends...next time k?

next week! next week!

wa jay can dance can fight can play ball can corner wa lao power la

waste of money. period.

some ppl use good ?

yea how to wah carb mine oso need to wash lei if bring to shop ask them help wash cost?

y would u wan to learn lol go agl less then 20rm nia

OWS SUCK LOL

hahah...i was trying to find who is using it n wanna know how e outcome...if u ask me to try must wait long2 coz now i on mc 4 1mth 14 days...so no pay no money how to try..must save $$$ then can try..:D

hid can for our bike just that hid diff power like that lol i see from the cmo

:lol: I want to learn how to wash also, only know the normal way you thought me last time.

Des : The grounding wires i using are those red n black kind, but once you strip it, there's like many many thing wires, am i using the correct one? Else why i don't feel much difference? haha.. Next time let you see.

Quite a couple of places sell though. Eg, Yishun Industrial (Tune Up or Tune In) can't rem, price 22.80. Somewhere around there. Heard racewerks selling 20.

Putoline RS959 $15 (Fully Synthetic)

y would u wan to learn to wash sia LOL

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/297843_10150305373042639_564927638_8154723_1047297513_n-1.jpg

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/IMG_0029.jpg

Why dont use shell 2t??

I WAN PINK BUBBLE LEH ?

I help you spray pink

Does it even work?

Next time ask him standby at the bball court can already, all scared

who tell u all this. rumours je. takda project. money for my 1 seater oso dont have. how to buy stuffs to down engine? u tell me. Unless u gimmie ur bike or gimmie money uh.

yea rght.. i got info everywhere la bro :thumb:.

*my bike not meant for the faint hearted. sorry.

motul 710 hw much?whr gt sell?i checked my wit my mechanic,dey dun sell it at their shop.

alot of places, but i always get motul 800 coz im on premix. got tis shop at bukit batok 22 bucks.

Why dont use shell 2t??

not good, piston n piston rings will wear out faster. block might even get affected.

..RIDE TILL U OR UR RIDE DIE!..

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Khaikrr/FD603696-2E0E-45D4-A8C2-589696D78A13-18077-000004F071B84D33.jpg

can test 1st...if gd then u buy no gd then dun buy lor...

ooo.. is it? can test first de ar?

Your fb.. hehe

lolx.. but you know it b4 i update? lolx..

yea how to wah carb mine oso need to wash lei if bring to shop ask them help wash cost?

shop wash $30... very bo hua lor.. take out, wash, put back.. nothing done.. nothing change..

btw who knows how to spray engine casing? normal red spray will do? or need high temp wan?

Mine is normal spray as advise by bike shop "planet" Ask them need to use high temp.. they say no need.. haix.. so far so good.. no peel nothing.. i think around 3~6 months liaoz?

2T? 4T?

lolx.. bro this one not try liaoz.. this is is anyone wan to go servicing? :)

ooo.. izzit? I dunno also.. that mech tell me no need high temp.. arggg...

lolx.. yeah.. should be the normal way den..

grounding wires might make a diff as well.. change to those goods one and try? but I think yours is wrong one.. where got red and black.. that one is normal wire liaoz ma..

If you wan.. I help you cut and put nice nice first b4 meeting up.. it has alot of preparing work.. put up is simple.. the prepared work.. :sian:

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

I WAN PINK BUBBLE LEH ?

some ppl use good ?

y would u wan to learn lol go agl less then 20rm nia

OWS SUCK LOL

hid can for our bike just that hid diff power like that lol i see from the cmo

y would u wan to learn to wash sia LOL

Love to DIY and know the process, lol not to save that 20RM. Just for the fun of it actually. Interest.

Shiofuki, ya signature is really DISTURBING!! but Pussyz!

Desmond, abt that nite ah, thanks a lot man! Otherwise I cant ride!

Blue...where are u? miss u!

Miss you too bro, meet up soon yeah!

ooo.. is it? can test first de ar?

lolx.. but you know it b4 i update? lolx..

shop wash $30... very bo hua lor.. take out, wash, put back.. nothing done.. nothing change..

Mine is normal spray as advise by bike shop "planet" Ask them need to use high temp.. they say no need.. haix.. so far so good.. no peel nothing.. i think around 3~6 months liaoz?

2T? 4T?

lolx.. bro this one not try liaoz.. this is is anyone wan to go servicing? :)

ooo.. izzit? I dunno also.. that mech tell me no need high temp.. arggg...

lolx.. yeah.. should be the normal way den..

grounding wires might make a diff as well.. change to those goods one and try? but I think yours is wrong one.. where got red and black.. that one is normal wire liaoz ma..

If you wan.. I help you cut and put nice nice first b4 meeting up.. it has alot of preparing work.. put up is simple.. the prepared work.. :sian:

Wah didn't know can test first as well.

Anyway my engine cashing also sprayed before, doubt it's high temp and lasted me all along. If end can, use normal spray, i think engine casing shld be no prob, IMO.

Des but the wires ultimately are just insulation with colors like black/ red. The inside wires are very different, show you again when we meet up. What's there to prepare? Not just strip meh? :lol: Guess meet up easier explain :thumb:

Slacking Session/ Rounding on 13/11/09

Most probably meet up location will be at Yishun Dam. After that then decide where to slack or go for rounding. Might be going JB as well, those interested bring along your PASSPORT!

Hope this outing will be a big one, make this a chance to gather as many KRR Pilots as possible.

Interested parties, kindly include your name as follows :

1. blueacidic
  2. Andy

To be confirmed :

• Update here

Most probably meet up location will be at Yishun Dam. After that then decide where to slack or go for rounding. Might be going JB as well, those interested bring along your PASSPORT!

Hope this outing will be a big one, make this a chance to gather as many KRR Pilots as possible.

1. blueacidic
  2. Andy

To be confirmed :

• Update here

i will be at yishun dam till around 10 plus like that then going in jb (: see u all there =D

1. blueacidic
  2. Andy
  3. jiahong21(
    i will be at yishun dam till 10 plus then going in jb)

To be confirmed :

• Update here

wantongkol,why so many brothers overconcern abt ya carburetor wash??

Idk? Coz I adorable I think? Hehe. =)

yea rght.. i got info everywhere la bro :thumb:.

*my bike not meant for the faint hearted. sorry.

Haha. Info ajer. Can be true, can not be true. But all plans ajer la bro. takde duitz. U loan me. Can? Kan better to lend me the money than u buy 125z for ur 2nd bike. Kerja amal.(charity) faint hearted konon, pegy daaaaahh..

Class 2B - 16 Mar 09 (1st attempt)

Class 2A - 24 Aug 10 (1st attempt)

Class 3C - in the process

KRR(Monster Energy) - 25 Mar 09 till 18 Sep 09 FBB1825X (Memories... Alice)

KRR(Emma) - 19 Sep 09 till 25 Mar 10 FT2361T

RX-Z(Mia) - 17 Mar 10 till 17 Dec 11

KRR(Narnia) - 24 Dec 11 till forever and ever untill when when

premix need overhaul engine bro , amt for me i put 28-30ml/litre

depend on ur riding style

28-30ml? i put 25ml.. So i didnt put enough?

nonono , depends on ur riding style , if u whack alot , more better mah , if u relax rider . can even 20-25 no problem one .

ouh okay. thanks. =)

wanted try premix.bt im nt sure of the amt etc.2much or 2less.scared spoilt.

wont spoil unless too little.

Idk? Coz I adorable I think? Hehe. =)

Haha. Info ajer. Can be true, can not be true. But all plans ajer la bro. takde duitz. U loan me. Can? Kan better to lend me the money than u buy 125z for ur 2nd bike. Kerja amal.(charity) faint hearted konon, pegy daaaaahh..

kk we'll see if my info's rght?? brani ke kau nk naek moto aku? aku sendiri da takot skrg

premix need overhaul engine bro , amt for me i put 28-30ml/litre

depend on ur riding style

says who?? i did premix without overhaul. all u need to do is take out 1 screw from inside block area.

nonono , depends on ur riding style , if u whack alot , more better mah , if u relax rider . can even 20-25 no problem one .

20??? try 20 uh n soon u'll noe wat it will do. trust me i've seen the damage.

even if u the type whack like hell also 25ml/ litre. those track race also they using 25ml. by doin premix alrdy ur using more 2t, so y use even more? bike b slightly heavy.

..RIDE TILL U OR UR RIDE DIE!..

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Khaikrr/FD603696-2E0E-45D4-A8C2-589696D78A13-18077-000004F071B84D33.jpg