SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

nice!:thumb:

picture nice only... now everyday rain, white become black :sian:

lolx.. izzit? how many percent again? I go check it out and minus the discount first.. :D

15%... some about the same price, some might be over abit some might be under abit... so give and take abit :cheeky:

Class 3 - 15 Sep 08 (10th attempt)

Class 2B - 2 April 09 (9th attempt)

Class 2A - 29 June 10 (11th attempt)

Class 2 - 25 August 11 (0 attempt)

1. May 09 - Rinoa Heartilly (KRR150)
  2. Feb 12 - Ariel (RVF 400)
  3. Apr 12 - Miyako (RVF 400)
  4. Dec 12 - Wave 125
  5. Aug 15 - Beth (MT 07)

17th September 2009.

Trip to Tebrau City.

0900hrs - 1700hrs

Just me and valarie on that day. Did fullservicing on my bike and also consult him and the mechanic to see if anything wrong with my bike. Very good customer service. The boss welcome us when we arrived and straight away test my bike to see if anything sounds wrong. Open up the piston and block..evrything seems to be okey. In Good condition so proceed with normal full servicing. Change gasket , coolant,plug,engine oil,piston ring wash carb then normal procedures for the piston and block. Luckily nothing bad bout my engines. Been like 10 months since i last full service and yes this bike i use almost everyday so you can imagine how much carbon is inside. haha. Luckily everything seems fine. Bike feels betta after full servicing. Yes had breakfast and lunch with valerie. Talk ****. Then go home after that. Well i still not sure of the way there. After the mcdonald sign, im lost. haha. Till we visit there again next time. And yes u guys should try it for fullservicing or normal consultation regarding your bike. I spend arnd RM150 for everything. Should see how everything goes in couple of daes time. but after all im satisfied with the service at sin hui motorshop. ;)

Thanks val. for the breakfast treat and also the trip there :)

cheers everyone...;))

thats quite good service + cheap! ups for val's shop la :thumb:

Good nature and honesty is often rewarded

Cheaters and liars are often compounded

karma watches, and remembers

Inuki: Sorry I didnt turn up ystdy cos Im having fever but I had told the buyer to arrange with u.

eh.. how much u told him.. my old pricing or the garage sale pricing..

** anyway i just bought a sanding machine today.. $40, fkin loud, but works well.. who cares anyway xD

btw go see this mv.. damn fkin funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udcVyhWdRL4&feature=related

Edited by Jundeang

http://singapore.check4d.com/SingaporeResult.gif

mew?

<3 Vickii and Freya

://www.demonchild.org

Kit. still have ur standard trottle ? my daytona sucky liao.

If u intend to sell or what..tell me lei. haha..

i still have.. actually i looking to one to one exchange leh.. but u say ur daytona sucky liao.. ahah.. wats the problem actually? if u wan i can sell lor.. but i dunno wats the price also..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

Desmond . i dun reallie recall how to go there. but i noe you have proceed down all the way down straight..hahax.if u look at map..you see jalan bunga rose.

jln bunga rose is when u reach the left turn go to holiday plaza

go ahead about at the 4 left turn den turn right .

u mean along the jln bunga rose roadside

or must turn in to small lorong?

Bro, u are most welcome! Well, I am sick of paying more for something less at AGL. Even the locals, dont visit AGL motorshops. Typical AGL so call full service = RM80 but no complete gasket change, no engine oil & spark plug. If included all of that extras, the total price shoots rocket high.

I dont care much abt the engine oil or spark plug but gasket!! My cousin,whom I recommended to do full service at this popular AGL motorshop paid RM80 and they didnt replace his gasket and now his bike landed at Singapore workshop for overhaul as the old gasket worn out and coolant sip inside his block and worst,his block screws,replaced with non original sizes by this AGL motorshop till his block head burst open!! I lost words for such irresponsible service.As a mechanic, basic fundamentals tells tat each time u disengage a part with gasket, u need to replace the gasket,thus I wont accept their lame excuses.

However at Tebrau City workshop,among its services:

Torque service means = Complete gasket set change,decarbonize piston,valve,block,semi synthetic transmission oil,spark plug and workmanship =RM150 or SGP $70

Full bike lacquer service= RM 150 using Automobile lacquer finish and compressor.Meaning, u can DIY ya own color and send ya bike there for lacquering to protect it. From rim to fairings Or if u have other small parts to lacquer,helmet or swingarms...it provides too and price is cheaper for it.

Heavy duty brake pads,Im using it now,front and rear full set = RM30.

Power up Additives for fuel and 2T =RM4

Choc only?

Bro..map eh.. hmmm will tell u.

Inuki: Sorry I didnt turn up ystdy cos Im having fever but I had told the buyer to arrange with u.

good pricing man.. if got map.. I'll head down 3 months once.. :D:D

picture nice only... now everyday rain, white become black :sian:

15%... some about the same price, some might be over abit some might be under abit... so give and take abit :cheeky:

15%... okok.. will look around and minue 15%.. keke..

eh.. how much u told him.. my old pricing or the garage sale pricing..

** anyway i just bought a sanding machine today.. $40, fkin loud, but works well.. who cares anyway xD

btw go see this mv.. damn fkin funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udcVyhWdRL4&feature=related

lolx.. another funny movie.. and sanding machine.. how's the effect? good?

jln bunga rose is when u reach the left turn go to holiday plaza

go ahead about at the 4 left turn den turn right .

u mean along the jln bunga rose roadside

or must turn in to small lorong?

bro.. you know ar? come come.. let's go in together.. :)

Bro Totie..its not JALAN BUNGA ROS.. its Jalan Ros Merah!! Hahahha.. btw eh.. on 25th Nov 2009, Im gg there again. So anyone wanna tag along, do call me ok!!

Desmond I try to set up a map for u.

thanks.. pending your map.. no need to set up.. just go goggle map den post the link or pm me will do.. :D

anybody noe how much does a new clutch cable cost?n i asked rewiring 4 whole bike.dey said cost around $100++.anywhr else i cn gt cheaper other den JB?no passport. :(

JB still cheaper.. $100RM.. :D

bro valerie.wat's d function of d long metal rod attached near 2 ur handle bar arh?been wondering 4 so long.:dot:

that should be damper.. something that will assist you to corner.. :)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

thanks.. pending your map.. no need to set up.. just go goggle map den post the link or pm me will do.. :D

assist cornering.i see like hindrance for cornering onli lei.haha.no passprt lar bro.hwta go JB.no choice do in spore lorh.

-NeeKatoB-

Bro Totie..its not JALAN BUNGA ROS.. its Jalan Ros Merah!! Hahahha.. btw eh.. on 25th Nov 2009, Im gg there again. So anyone wanna tag along, do call me ok!!

Desmond I try to set up a map for u.

=\ why always on weekdays de i wan to change sprocket and brake disc lei =\

April 6 2009 - 2B

Oct 31 2009 - Aug 31 2011 Kawasaki KR

April 6 2010 - Class 3

Feb 18 2011 - 2A

Oct 01 2011 - Superfour CB400 Spec 1

http://i53.tinypic.com/1so8rc.jpg

Not reallie lorong liao. I not too sure lei. haha. but i noe at jalan bunga rose ah. there got one mosque. Haiya later i anyhow tell you..end up in Kuala Lumpur liao.

thanks!

never mind!

beside petrol,i seldom go in now.

free

i go rounding there

woo!

really deep inside lor!

that time got old rider say go jln tampoi

this Jalan Ros Merah must from custom to holiday plaza x 4 farthest in

http://www.limsimi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/map_high.jpg

http://www.limsimi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/tesco2.jpg

http://www.limsimi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/tesco1-587x600.jpg

http://www.newpages2u.com/images/1241493897e06d061a77a7bde916b8a91163029d41.jpg

custom cum out

go by the way u go holiday plaza route

dun turn in/left to holiday plaza

keep going