SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

power la andy khai azli glenn all go jb waterfall play then rent car HAHAHAHA

pls update the pic :D

:lol: yeah la impromptu yet freaking fun.. i just reached home feeling damn shag and restless now.. going slp soon hahaha!

ya kota tinggi, funny sia most of us injured ourselves.

yeah :thumb:

yeah sia, the extended fairings!

good tat u guys had fun..wished i cud haf joined.. :(

17th September 2009.

Trip to Tebrau City.

0900hrs - 1700hrs

Just me and valarie on that day. Did fullservicing on my bike and also consult him and the mechanic to see if anything wrong with my bike. Very good customer service. The boss welcome us when we arrived and straight away test my bike to see if anything sounds wrong. Open up the piston and block..evrything seems to be okey. In Good condition so proceed with normal full servicing. Change gasket , coolant,plug,engine oil,piston ring wash carb then normal procedures for the piston and block. Luckily nothing bad bout my engines. Been like 10 months since i last full service and yes this bike i use almost everyday so you can imagine how much carbon is inside. haha. Luckily everything seems fine. Bike feels betta after full servicing. Yes had breakfast and lunch with valerie. Talk ****. Then go home after that. Well i still not sure of the way there. After the mcdonald sign, im lost. haha. Till we visit there again next time. And yes u guys should try it for fullservicing or normal consultation regarding your bike. I spend arnd RM150 for everything. Should see how everything goes in couple of daes time. but after all im satisfied with the service at sin hui motorshop. ;)

Thanks val. for the breakfast treat and also the trip there :)

cheers everyone...;))

And by any chances do you guys know the price for normal kr throttle. Im using daytona fast trottle. Want to change them to normal trottle.

Anyone noes ? tell me i give u choc

Or anyone wanna excchange with ur normal throttlE ?? :))

change to domino fast throttle uh, much betta. stock throttle cn only get 1st hand. price wise i think also shuld be quite arnd the same as domino

..RIDE TILL U OR UR RIDE DIE!..

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Khaikrr/FD603696-2E0E-45D4-A8C2-589696D78A13-18077-000004F071B84D33.jpg

17th September 2009.

Trip to Tebrau City.

0900hrs - 1700hrs

Just me and valarie on that day. Did fullservicing on my bike and also consult him and the mechanic to see if anything wrong with my bike. Very good customer service. The boss welcome us when we arrived and straight away test my bike to see if anything sounds wrong. Open up the piston and block..evrything seems to be okey. In Good condition so proceed with normal full servicing. Change gasket , coolant,plug,engine oil,piston ring wash carb then normal procedures for the piston and block. Luckily nothing bad bout my engines. Been like 10 months since i last full service and yes this bike i use almost everyday so you can imagine how much carbon is inside. haha. Luckily everything seems fine. Bike feels betta after full servicing. Yes had breakfast and lunch with valerie. Talk ****. Then go home after that. Well i still not sure of the way there. After the mcdonald sign, im lost. haha. Till we visit there again next time. And yes u guys should try it for fullservicing or normal consultation regarding your bike. I spend arnd RM150 for everything. Should see how everything goes in couple of daes time. but after all im satisfied with the service at sin hui motorshop. ;)

cheers everyone...;))

bro.. any map to show exact location? :D

I wan to go also.. keke...

Cb.. My keys lost.. ****

where you lost it? I go find.. :angel:

uncle dun1 sleep ar//.

all uncles dun slp.. thus they become uncles... lolx...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

haha.bro.ur framewrk.wat kinda red izit arh?

haha as chris has mention... nippon red (:

welcome bro..

ex sia.. home fix stuff are ex after checking it's prices against the normal hardware shops..

yep true... but if buy under me with the discount,

the price will be either the same as outside or cheaper than outside =D

Class 3 - 15 Sep 08 (10th attempt)

Class 2B - 2 April 09 (9th attempt)

Class 2A - 29 June 10 (11th attempt)

Class 2 - 25 August 11 (0 attempt)

1. May 09 - Rinoa Heartilly (KRR150)
  2. Feb 12 - Ariel (RVF 400)
  3. Apr 12 - Miyako (RVF 400)
  4. Dec 12 - Wave 125
  5. Aug 15 - Beth (MT 07)

yep true... but if buy under me with the discount,

the price will be either the same as outside or cheaper than outside =D

lolx.. izzit? how many percent again? I go check it out and minus the discount first.. :D

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

welcome bro..

ex sia.. home fix stuff are ex after checking it's prices against the normal hardware shops..

shhh.. dun tell others.. :angel:

lolx.. 3 colours.. nice nice...

go to planet lor.. if cannot solve after money is out.. boss confirm resolve it.. :)

oooo... when you guy go de?

front fairing and side all not original/attached.. all is "remould" de.. only fuel tank remains.. I suspect the "main" frame(bone) is being cut also.. see the tail? the tail bone seems to be missing also...

18 nov last min plan till 19 nov lol

Must b No 1 Like Me dats Y I Didnt Get aN Invite

no la bro really impromptu else would be fun if invited all and mass outing haha

morning krr pilots. =)

Class 2B - 16 Mar 09 (1st attempt)

Class 2A - 24 Aug 10 (1st attempt)

Class 3C - in the process

KRR(Monster Energy) - 25 Mar 09 till 18 Sep 09 FBB1825X (Memories... Alice)

KRR(Emma) - 19 Sep 09 till 25 Mar 10 FT2361T

RX-Z(Mia) - 17 Mar 10 till 17 Dec 11

KRR(Narnia) - 24 Dec 11 till forever and ever untill when when

18 nov last min plan till 19 nov lol

no la bro really impromptu else would be fun if invited all and mass outing haha

lolx.. reach camp liaoz ar? haha....

Going to work soon... haix..

morning krr pilots. =)

morning bro..

Hey guys.. selling my MHR helmet @ $80.. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266142

Or anyone wanna excchange with ur normal throttlE ?? :))

i have.. tat time when i change fast throttle time i got keep my stock throttle..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

lolx.. okok.. cya.. got to run.. seems like going to rain liaoz... take care guys.. rainy seasons... ride safe... :)

yaya.. lj.. dun talk c*ck..

LOL serious la

good tat u guys had fun..wished i cud haf joined.. :(

lax lax

Must b No 1 Like Me dats Y I Didnt Get aN Invite

anyhow la bro u work how to come unless u wee u wee MC work :D

You too bro!

eh u at home ar ?

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/297843_10150305373042639_564927638_8154723_1047297513_n-1.jpg

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/IMG_0029.jpg

17th September 2009.

Trip to Tebrau City.

0900hrs - 1700hrs

cheers everyone...;))

wow 150rm for everything u did? :thumb: nice hope the next time u all go there i can go =(

April 6 2009 - 2B

Oct 31 2009 - Aug 31 2011 Kawasaki KR

April 6 2010 - Class 3

Feb 18 2011 - 2A

Oct 01 2011 - Superfour CB400 Spec 1

http://i53.tinypic.com/1so8rc.jpg

Full bike lacquer service= RM 150 using Automobile lacquer finish and compressor.Meaning, u can DIY ya own color and send ya bike there for lacquering to protect it. From rim to fairings Or if u have other small parts to lacquer,helmet or swingarms...it provides too and price is cheaper for it.

Now THIS....is super interesting....:D

Rain , rain rain rain

rain rain bloody rain....zzzz.........