SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

hi all i am first time on this thread but have been reading this site since 2005 i always want a KRR150 and now bought one and have 6months i been riding for long time But am in South Africa much different roads but same bike. I first have suzuki fa50 then Honda nxr 125 then have yamaha crypton and suzuki tf 125 and '80 yamaha 400 special and yamaha blaster 200 and ktm 125 sx (all i can remember) and now stil have yamaha 400, Honda nxr and MY LovE 2007 Kawasaki krr ZX 150 the last ones that come in to SA it had 11500km but now have 16000 from me and was stock standard I buy for R11500 = $2200 in singaporedollar. I recently change new tire rear and all sprokets and chain.

Just want to say love the this thread and amazing it is still alive and want to keep it like this.

please ask lots of questions to me and discuss all I say thank you.

O yes i really want a rear seat cover for my bike. where u get yours in Sing....? can u give me a internet site?

Enjoy day guys.

Edited by The South African

Wah 60/90. Pick up can terbang already.

Both tyre same size 60/90. But frnt is 17inch back 18inch

Wah piang Eh... dun say fly can pop like drz anytime hehe

hi all i am first time on this thread but have been reading this site since 2005 i always want a KRR150 and now bought one and have 6months i been riding for long time But am in South Africa much different roads but same bike. I first have suzuki fa50 then Honda nxr 125 then have yamaha crypton and suzuki tf 125 and '80 yamaha 400 special and yamaha blaster 200 and ktm 125 sx (all i can remember) and now stil have yamaha 400, Honda nxr and MY LovE 2007 Kawasaki krr ZX 150 the last ones that come in to SA it had 11500km but now have 16000 from me and was stock standard I buy for R11500 = $2200 in singapore. I recently change new tire rear and all sprokets and chain.

Just want to say love the this thread and amazing it is still alive and want to keep it like this.

O yes i really want a rear seat cover for my bike. where u get yours in Sing....? can u give me a internet site?

Enjoy day guys.

Hi there welcome to sgbike forum! U seriously at Africa? .. Cool...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82454896@N07/7554745564/

hi all i am first time on this thread but have been reading this site since 2005 i always want a KRR150 and now bought one and have 6months i been riding for long time But am in South Africa much different roads but same bike. I first have suzuki fa50 then Honda nxr 125 then have yamaha crypton and suzuki tf 125 and '80 yamaha 400 special and yamaha blaster 200 and ktm 125 sx (all i can remember) and now stil have yamaha 400, Honda nxr and MY LovE 2007 Kawasaki krr ZX 150 the last ones that come in to SA it had 11500km but now have 16000 from me and was stock standard I buy for R11500 = $2200 in singapore. I recently change new tire rear and all sprokets and chain.

Enjoy day guys.

nice to know people from overseas is looking at our thread.. :)

anyway, for singapore rear seat cover. We don't actually do it online.. we have to proceed to that shop to get it done up.. :)

cheers and enjoy your stay in here.. :)

& i suppose that's you riding your kr in your avatar? :)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Bros!read from a magazine that by 2013 there will be no 2 strokes bike in the motogp,currently only the 125cc class is 2 strokes and will be replace by bike call moto3 class something to do with marketing and sales i guss .as a 2 strokes fan myself i felt sad lor hope they can keep the 2 strokes a few yrs more,an interview with valentino rossi..he say he prefer 2 strokes bike then 4 stokes,and like his old nsr500 then the yamaha m1..2 stroke all the way!! even if those new 4strokes big cc are a better bike!

Both tyre same size 60/90. But frnt is 17inch back 18inch

fuuh. dangerous guy.

Class 2B - 16 Mar 09 (1st attempt)

Class 2A - 24 Aug 10 (1st attempt)

Class 3C - in the process

KRR(Monster Energy) - 25 Mar 09 till 18 Sep 09 FBB1825X (Memories... Alice)

KRR(Emma) - 19 Sep 09 till 25 Mar 10 FT2361T

RX-Z(Mia) - 17 Mar 10 till 17 Dec 11

KRR(Narnia) - 24 Dec 11 till forever and ever untill when when

bro. how come ur back rim is 18inch and not 17 inch? if use both 17inch oso ok rite?

Faster pick up. Use 17 oso ok but just that the bike like too low if using both 17.

Wah 60/90. Pick up can terbang already.

Normal pick up ok la bro but if blast pick up conferm pop abit. Some ppl i know using 60/80 17inch for frnt n back. I think thats even more crazy. I use 60/80 on my wave n the tyres are like too small.

fuuh. dangerous guy.

Jgn mcm phm la wan!... Da tk bwk kr jgn sebok2

..RIDE TILL U OR UR RIDE DIE!..

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Khaikrr/FD603696-2E0E-45D4-A8C2-589696D78A13-18077-000004F071B84D33.jpg

Wah piang Eh... dun say fly can pop like drz anytime hehe

Hi there welcome to sgbike forum! U seriously at Africa? .. Cool...

Yep i am really from SA and It is really awesome to meet so many KR drivers that are passionate about there bikes.

@ adesmond2 Nope thats not me thats my friend with 1999 honda LS 125 R we washed your bikes that day and we wanted to go for a Drag so we went to a abandoned road we dragged a few times and he did a few wheelies and that is actually him in the avatar but thought it would look nice. If you want to see me go to my profile page. and then you will see the KR there on the right.

Thanks for all the responce u guys be awsome.

Yep i am really from SA and It is really awesome to meet so many KR drivers that are passionate about there bikes.

@ adesmond2 Nope thats not me thats my friend with 1999 honda LS 125 R we washed your bikes that day and we wanted to go for a Drag so we went to a abandoned road we dragged a few times and he did a few wheelies and that is actually him in the avatar but thought it would look nice. If you want to see me go to my profile page. and then you will see the KR there on the right.

ops, sorry about it.. It's a nice picture that you all have taken thru.. :)

I see that you KR's colour is stock.. & I guess it's time to re-spray it.. :p

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

Well, I gotta say great country great place great people ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82454896@N07/7554745564/

pmed u my no. rdy bro.....haha is ok then can both smoke n die together lo....hahaha

whahaa.. okok.. pm replied.. =P

double post....

Edited by adesmond2

i am very sad and disappointed with my KRR. Full tank can go no further than 120km, 2T finishes so damn fast, jittery and uneven ride. :( im a sad boy.

Get a mech to tune it for you. My 2T can last 1 month. Nothing to do with KRR in general but its just your bike...lol.

bro kyrul from my pc i can sense u are using domino + premix hehehe.. how much is the throttle now?

Yup, when i bought last 2yrs it was 120.

can somebody enlighten me what is this settings thingy? tyvm in advance.

big and little hole or small and alot hole at the silencer is more quieter?

Get a mech to tune it for you. My 2T can last 1 month. Nothing to do with KRR in general but its just your bike...lol.

Setting means ur carb, how well balanced the fuel n air mixture is. Ur main jet inside carb must have a proper pilot jet which control the air after that a proper tuning to balance the mixture to the optimum level a gd setting means ur bike has got power n yet at the same time doesnt consume alot of fuel.. Improper tuning will cause ur ride to be unsmooth n consume more oil. This will be up to ur mech on how well hi tuning skills is.

For silencer the best for kr is still a stock end can without doin anything to it

..RIDE TILL U OR UR RIDE DIE!..

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Khaikrr/FD603696-2E0E-45D4-A8C2-589696D78A13-18077-000004F071B84D33.jpg