SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

hihi kr band of brothers!ask you guys which bike shop in sg very good at power setting?? and btw if i change my rear tyre to a larger size will it effect the topspeed?let's say like from 110/70 to 120/70 or 120/80..thanks for the reply!! peace!

Ok let me explain how dis works. Ok lets take the most common tire size for dis bike.(I put 1 on my KRR 3weeks ago. Michelin pilot sporty)

110/70 - 17 Rear tire

110 is the width of this tire. This only has an affect on cornering not top speed and never go 2 wide with it coz den cornering also get worse. stay as close to original as possible. even if wider looks cooler.

70 is the profile. This makes no difference at all to top speed but a lower profile is usually a sportier tire and also looks better.

17 is the size of the rim that the tire fits on. this is the circumference of the tire and you can only change that by changing the rim. larger rim @the back = higher top speed. (but 17 is the most common)

this is how all tires work and if you buy any tire it should be on there like this 110/70 - 17 or something close to that.

ouh. thanksss. i did went to the library to read up on carburetors, and i read about the fuel and air ratio thingy. they have this point on the inverse graph to show the optimum mixture. i'm interested in motorcycle engineering. wonder if there are any local universities offering degrees on that..

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/Siaolian/togetherforever.jpg

MAY THE V4 BE WITH YOU

Ok let me explain how dis works. Ok lets take the most common tire size for dis bike.(I put 1 on my KRR 3weeks ago. Michelin pilot sporty)

110/70 - 17 Rear tire

110 is the width of this tire. This only has an affect on cornering not top speed and never go 2 wide with it coz den cornering also get worse. stay as close to original as possible. even if wider looks cooler.

70 is the profile. This makes no difference at all to top speed but a lower profile is usually a sportier tire and also looks better.

17 is the size of the rim that the tire fits on. this is the circumference of the tire and you can only change that by changing the rim. larger rim @the back = higher top speed. (but 17 is the most common)

this is how all tires work and if you buy any tire it should be on there like this 110/70 - 17 or something close to that.

kk thanks bro!think i change to 110/70..btw you mean if the profile lesser the tire thicker or more flat ??lol think will also buy a 2nd hand larger tire to try it.

I think the lower the profile the smaller the side walls for the tyres are. N for bikes i think the lower the profile the tyres r more curved. I THINK

..RIDE TILL U OR UR RIDE DIE!..

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Khaikrr/FD603696-2E0E-45D4-A8C2-589696D78A13-18077-000004F071B84D33.jpg

My headlight mati ! Haizzz

lolx.. what time you going down? :p

So.... When's the next krr meet up! :)....

actually we have on/off meet ups.. small ones.. major ones have to wait till this next sat but still small.. because we going to the event held by SBF.. this forum.. :)

110/70 - 17 Rear tire

nice explanation!! :)

Ha ha nope i like the stock color and only want to change a few things. I want to put a performance pipe on it, flush indicators, koso speedo, seatcowl and 1 or 2 other things.

lolx.. how i wish i can do like yours.. but..SG law is too strict.. the big diff will be the pipe.. :)

ouh. thanksss. i did went to the library to read up on carburetors, and i read about the fuel and air ratio thingy. they have this point on the inverse graph to show the optimum mixture. i'm interested in motorcycle engineering. wonder if there are any local universities offering degrees on that..

sorry gal.. i've checked. dun have.. only overseas offer you this course..

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Sooon after rain stop haizz

haha... is there rain? there's no rain on my end.. :p

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

Yapz, now it like rain then stop rain then stop haiya

lolx.. cya later.. :p

i'll drop by to peek at u.. whahaha!!

sian sia,everyday rain

wan go out aso no mood,nid bring raincoat

hw ur deal wif e rain ?

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~