SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

On 5/2/2022 at 10:52 PM, AhHong888 said:

Hi all, anyone know any shop that do polishing and chrome parts? like engine and pipe all until swee swee

nowadays no more in Singapore.. JB lor.. 

• Like 1

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

9 hours ago, AhHong888 said:

Bro can recommend me the shops? And if do all these how long ah?

https://www.facebook.com/Koksengpanjang

+60 16-755 1577

you can pm them or WhatsApp them at the number provided.. say introduced by Desmond (Black KR with box).. hahahah..

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, MoToRpSyChO11 said:

Hi peeps

Today I gotta know someone I know riding a krr kena fine about 1800 and was asked to scrap his krr. Because he modified his fame to fit the indon coverset.... very sad!

waaa... so if he scrap his KRR he dun need to pay the fine?

but again.. I tot the Indon coverset can fit just nice?

7 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

waaa... so if he scrap his KRR he dun need to pay the fine?

but again.. I tot the Indon coverset can fit just nice?

Idk, I heard he modified the frame... he very sad, just don't wanna disturb him

6 minutes ago, MoToRpSyChO11 said:

Idk, I heard he modified the frame... he very sad, just don't wanna disturb him

haix... always remember.. in Singapore.. don't modify the frame and engine...  *Can add stickers to frame but cannot drill holes and etc.. 

4 minutes ago, TAHA MMALIK said:

IS 9*9 INCH RADIATOR IS ENOUGH FOR KRR150?

ehhh.. original radiator lor.. if not, purchase from Indonesia or carousel.. I see got people selling them..

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, TAHA MMALIK said:

IS 9*9 INCH RADIATOR IS ENOUGH FOR KRR150?

Buy the aluminium one if getting brand new, it's bigger so heat disperse better... check shopee 

Edited by MoToRpSyChO11

2 minutes ago, TAHA MMALIK said:

ACTUALLY NO KRR 150 HERE. I INSTALLED ENGINE IN SOME OTHER BYK SO I DONT HAVE SPACE TO INSTALL RADIATOR OF ORIGINAL SIZE. THATS Y I HAVE INSTALLED RADIATOR 9*9 INCHES SIZE.

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME CHAIN SIZE??? CHAIN LINK

428 chain size

sprocket 14-39 (stock settings)

3 minutes ago, TAHA MMALIK said:

I WANT TO ASK LINKS...

110 LINK? 106 LINK .. 

no idea.. this depends on your wheel close to your seat or not.. in Singapore the chain comes full.. please check with your local bike stores instead..

1 hour ago, TAHA MMALIK said:

how many links are there in the singaporian full chain?

Google it. All standard sizes information can be found online. 

Use a measuring tape to trace thru where the chain should be. You would get the length required. 

Edited by MoToRpSyChO11

On 10/13/2011 at 9:38 AM, adesmond2 said:

Yesterday went to ah chiong and chat about your problem.. He mentioned it's crack shaft seal broken.. If you just gotten your bike, go back to the bike shop.. just overhaul less than 3 months, go back to that bike shop.. KPKB... If failed, bring any "experienced" rider.. *remove the P-plate will do.. show face + say you ride for years and experienced all problem.. ask them settled it.. haha.. that will resolve the bike shop pushy methods.. :p

520 chain, sprocket is 14-39, not o-ring, should be heavy duty or normal chain.. (pure stock)

Boss, here you go. A lot of information have been previously discussed in this thread. Maybe you wanna read thru or search with keywords

respected sir,

i want to know the size of chain links of genuine stock KRR150. I google it but didn't find my answer

I’ve attempted to search for u but no information as well.. no one will go into in-depth of how many “links” there is..

motorcycle workshops will just get a brand new chain.. link it with the old chain.. then roll over and see how much excess need to remove..

what’s the worse for your case since u are overseas and u also put KRR engine onto another body frame.. u only can get a brand new motorcycle chain online and try and see how many links u need to remove.. 

52 minutes ago, MoToRpSyChO11 said:

Boss, here you go. A lot of information have been previously discussed in this thread. Maybe you wanna read thru or search with keywords

I think he’s asking for the “exact” number of “links”.. u know our chain has one link by one link connected.. no one really count that.. 🤣🤣

we go by size 428 or 520 and etc.. maybe he need to connect together those links (2nd hand).. just thinking maybe..

14 hours ago, TAHA MMALIK said:

you are right brother. for example. kawasaki Kh/gto 125 hai 108 links of 428 chain size. for modification in rx , 104 or 102 links is used for quicker rotation of same 428 chain.

so i want to know exact number of chain links of krr 150. now i think u understand it

ah. i think 64 links is not possible if we mulltiply by 2 so it will become 128 links which is much bigger size. and due to bigger size rotation will be late not quick.

ya sure i will definitely share with you pplsimage.thumb.png.660becbef0458b70721cb692fc18c504.png

I remembered I used this chain before (long long time ago).. 428 VX.. and usually Singapore workshop will remove a few links from it.. 

so 120 links will be a safer method.. then remove a few (cannot really recall the exact number..) but less then 10 (confirm)

6 minutes ago, TAHA MMALIK said:

now it seems logical. goood. so what are the genuine stock sprockets ??? yesterday i change my chain. it was 128 links . so i remove 4 links means its now 124 links.

and what are jets ( main and pilot jets of carburetor)??? whats the top speed of krr150 stock on gps ???? not on meter

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-17 at 12.01.42 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-17 at 12.00.14 PM.jpeg

Your chain link is longer mostly because of your body frame is different from original KRR..

Top Speed on GPS could be about 150? Could go slightly faster but takes time.. But remember to pour 2T into your fuel (premix).. 

& take note on your temperature.. once the temperature gage goes up to 1/2, do not continue to speed... time to let your piston/block rest awhile... (about 1-2 hours if you stop) if you continue to ride, go slow and let the temperature slowly goes down..

On 10/17/2010 at 9:30 PM, Beastsac said:

Hi , My Name is Tedy from Indonesia , I also using Krr ,

My Krr carb (Indonesia version )

using Mikuni VM28 , default pj = 22.5 , Mj 270 ,

if you want more kick when open skips ,change PJ into 25 ,(original exhaust pipe ) , but if you change into free flow exhaust pipe , change it pj 27,5

For jet settings.. I saw someone from Indonesia post this before.. I can't remember my settings.. I did change them before.. then once I restore back to stock.. I forgotten about it already...

On 10/13/2011 at 9:38 AM, adesmond2 said:

Yesterday went to ah chiong and chat about your problem.. He mentioned it's crack shaft seal broken.. If you just gotten your bike, go back to the bike shop.. just overhaul less than 3 months, go back to that bike shop.. KPKB... If failed, bring any "experienced" rider.. *remove the P-plate will do.. show face + say you ride for years and experienced all problem.. ask them settled it.. haha.. that will resolve the bike shop pushy methods.. :p

520 chain, sprocket is 14-39, not o-ring, should be heavy duty or normal chain.. (pure stock)

Sprocket size is 14-39 (for stock settings) I believe @MoToRpSyChO11 got mentioned eariler.. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER ONCE AGAIN.

I M USING 15/43 SPROCKETS.  428 HEAVY DUTY CHAIN WITH 124 LINKS. 

MAIN JET 240. PILOT JET NUMBER ( WRITTEN ON IT BUT NOT CLEARED . IT SEEMS TO BE 40)

MAXIMUM SPEED ON GPS I GOT YESTERDAY WAS 143 ON GPS BUT LATE.

EXHAUST IS FULLY PACKED

ACTUALLY MY BIKE BODY WEIGHT IS SO HEAVY. I GUESS ITS MORE THAN 130+ KGS. I WILL GET IT CHECK IT TODAY IF POSSIBLE

TYRE SIZES

FRONT 90/90/17

REAR 130/70/17

VERY SOON I WILL SHOW PICS AFTER WASH

PLEASE ADVISE MY SOME GOOD SUGGESTIONS AND TIPS

Try sprocket 15-39.. it will be better top end but slightly slower in pick up.. :)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TAHA MMALIK said:

I am unable to find temperature gauge in the engine and block.  Can you please tell me where is the temperature guage

I'm not sure but I think it's on the stock radiator...

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TAHA MALIK said:

WHY THE SITE HAS BANNED ME? WHAT WRONG I536026790_WhatsAppImage2022-06-18at12_36_27AM.thumb.jpeg.7cea4042867d87894a71b04ebaf69d44.jpeg1979840826_WhatsAppImage2022-06-18at12_36_25AM.thumb.jpeg.d9783e50db040fa0e2d9636bcf1ebb5d.jpeg858941158_WhatsAppImage2022-06-18at12_36_26AM.thumb.jpeg.a00c5b5418aaf45769b6831b304583df.jpeg HAVE DONE?

nice nice... but be careful on your carb water go in = cannot start already.. don't spray water on your engine area..

valve rubber cap also don't have ah? Get something to cover it up just in case sand go in, valve jam... 

3 minutes ago, TAHA MALIK said:

I TOLD BEFORE THAT I HAVE INSTALLED KRR 150 ENGINE IN SOME OTHER BODY AS IN MY COUNTRY KRR150 IS NOT AVAILABLE.

I M TAHA MMALIK WHO HAS BEEN BANNED BY THE SITE BUT DONT KNOW WHY?

WHAT IS THE NORMAL TEMPERATURE  AND OVER HEATING TEMPERATURE?? I WILL PLUG TEMPERATURE SENSOR IN RADIATOR. THATS Y I WANT TO KNOW TEMPERATURE RANGE OF NORMAL AND OVERHEATING 

weird.. did you do anything and someone reported you to ban you? 😂

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TAHA MALIK said:

I TOLD BEFORE THAT I HAVE INSTALLED KRR 150 ENGINE IN SOME OTHER BODY AS IN MY COUNTRY KRR150 IS NOT AVAILABLE.

I M TAHA MMALIK WHO HAS BEEN BANNED BY THE SITE BUT DONT KNOW WHY?

WHAT IS THE NORMAL TEMPERATURE  AND OVER HEATING TEMPERATURE?? I WILL PLUG TEMPERATURE SENSOR IN RADIATOR. THATS Y I WANT TO KNOW TEMPERATURE RANGE OF NORMAL AND OVERHEATING 

I have a koso digital meter on my 2004 krr, my temp highest so far was 77. Which body did you use ?

2 minutes ago, TAHA MALIK said:

VERY VERY WEIRD.. DISAPPOINTED

I think you post too many at one go is it? 😂

Wait for us to post some stuff first.. I think cuz system detected you try to post too many things and auto block you.. 😅

But remember.. don't spray water into your carburetor else cannot start already...

9 minutes ago, MoToRpSyChO11 said:

I have a koso digital meter on my 2004 krr, my temp highest so far was 77. Which body did you use ?

waaaa... I never had any digital log for temperature.. cool sia.. even my current 2A also don't have.. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TAHA MALIK said:

DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO . I M VERY VERY NEW TO WATER COOLED ENGINE. I HAVE USED AIR COOLED ENGINE BEFORE. THATS Y I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT WATER COOLED ENGINE. TEMPERATURE , GAUGES , SWITCHES XYZ ETC.

U MEAN 77 CENTIGRADE? 77 CENTIGRADE IS HOT TEMPERATURE SO WHAT IS THE NORMAL TEMPERATURE?image.jpeg.1669c4535ecfb8336703fd2e618206f2.jpeg

IT DONT HAVE TEMPERATUURE METER. I WILL HAVE TO INSTALL IT 

I've attached the temperature meter for your references..

he's referring to 77 degree Celsius.. :) 

water cool engine is alot better then air cool.. and 2 stroke motorcycles is better then 4 stroke motorcycles.. :) 😛

Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 2.15.49 PM.png

• Thanks 1

Hi guys. I'm due for inspection soon but idk of any workshop that can help me change my bike back to stock. If I'm not wrong, I need change rims back to standard bc I'm currently using 125z 3 batang and need change pipe also bc my pipe is operated I think. do y'all know of any bike shop in the west that provides such services?