Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders


95 Emperor
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, sticks said:

Hi guys. I'm due for inspection soon but idk of any workshop that can help me change my bike back to stock. If I'm not wrong, I need change rims back to standard bc I'm currently using 125z 3 batang and need change pipe also bc my pipe is operated I think. do y'all know of any bike shop in the west that provides such services? 

Hi bro, u can try this shop Hua Chin @Bukit Batok. Not bad got few Lao jiao/old timers there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, sticks said:

Hi guys. I'm due for inspection soon but idk of any workshop that can help me change my bike back to stock. If I'm not wrong, I need change rims back to standard bc I'm currently using 125z 3 batang and need change pipe also bc my pipe is operated I think. do y'all know of any bike shop in the west that provides such services? 

waaaa.. you first time going inspection with KRR??

1) Once Rim is standard.. try not to change already ba.. I know Planet Motors have them if you wan to buy officially.. but it's based at Ubi..

2) Pipe.. I would propose to try your luck first if there's no welding marks on your belly.. if there is, change ba.. but stock exhaust.. is extremely hot...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, AhHong888 said:

Hi bro, u can try this shop Hua Chin @Bukit Batok. Not bad got few Lao jiao/old timers there.

Thanks bro. Will give them a call to ask if they have stock kr parts anot. 

8 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

waaaa.. you first time going inspection with KRR??

1) Once Rim is standard.. try not to change already ba.. I know Planet Motors have them if you wan to buy officially.. but it's based at Ubi..

2) Pipe.. I would propose to try your luck first if there's no welding marks on your belly.. if there is, change ba.. but stock exhaust.. is extremely hot...

Ye man first time. Just got my bike last year. 

1) Possible to just "rent" the parts for inspection only? bc if need buy then carou got alot stock rim but idk where to find the bushings all since confirm the current bushing cannot fit

2) Honestly idk where to see the welding mark lol. Then the endcan also idk how check but I know mine no screw so maybe stock? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sticks said:

Thanks bro. Will give them a call to ask if they have stock kr parts anot. 

Ye man first time. Just got my bike last year. 

1) Possible to just "rent" the parts for inspection only? bc if need buy then carou got alot stock rim but idk where to find the bushings all since confirm the current bushing cannot fit

2) Honestly idk where to see the welding mark lol. Then the endcan also idk how check but I know mine no screw so maybe stock? 

I would suggest to go Planet Motors and ask them to take a look for you.

 

FOC checks and look.. say recommended by "big size guy MT03 with box, used to ride KR".. 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

I would suggest to go Planet Motors and ask them to take a look for you.

 

FOC checks and look.. say recommended by "big size guy MT03 with box, used to ride KR".. 

Thanks bro. Also wanna ask, my signal lights can on but not blinking. Is it just need to change the signal relay? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2022 at 1:42 PM, TAHA MALIK said:

 

I have a

I think the checks will check everything and then they'll inform to what needs to be done to pass inspection. Just go with your current setup and hear what they have to say

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, sticks said:

Thanks bro. Also wanna ask, my signal lights can on but not blinking. Is it just need to change the signal relay? 

yeah.. usually signal relay.. or light bulb burst.. see any lights not on or not.. :) 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2022 at 2:00 PM, TAHA MALIK said:

DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO . I M VERY VERY NEW TO WATER COOLED ENGINE. I HAVE USED AIR COOLED ENGINE BEFORE. THATS Y I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT WATER COOLED ENGINE. TEMPERATURE , GAUGES , SWITCHES XYZ ETC.

 

 

U MEAN 77 CENTIGRADE? 77 CENTIGRADE IS HOT TEMPERATURE SO WHAT IS THE NORMAL TEMPERATURE?image.jpeg.1669c4535ecfb8336703fd2e618206f2.jpeg

 

IT DONT HAVE TEMPERATUURE METER. I WILL HAVE TO INSTALL IT 

I mean 77 degrees Celsius. 

Check this out

https://shopee.sg/product/335589721/7663454081?smtt=0.211526442-1656044015.9

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...