SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

6 hours ago, sticks said:

Hi guys. I'm due for inspection soon but idk of any workshop that can help me change my bike back to stock. If I'm not wrong, I need change rims back to standard bc I'm currently using 125z 3 batang and need change pipe also bc my pipe is operated I think. do y'all know of any bike shop in the west that provides such services? 

Hi bro, u can try this shop Hua Chin @Bukit Batok. Not bad got few Lao jiao/old timers there.

13 hours ago, sticks said:

Hi guys. I'm due for inspection soon but idk of any workshop that can help me change my bike back to stock. If I'm not wrong, I need change rims back to standard bc I'm currently using 125z 3 batang and need change pipe also bc my pipe is operated I think. do y'all know of any bike shop in the west that provides such services? 

waaaa.. you first time going inspection with KRR??

1) Once Rim is standard.. try not to change already ba.. I know Planet Motors have them if you wan to buy officially.. but it's based at Ubi..

2) Pipe.. I would propose to try your luck first if there's no welding marks on your belly.. if there is, change ba.. but stock exhaust.. is extremely hot...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

15 hours ago, AhHong888 said:

Hi bro, u can try this shop Hua Chin @Bukit Batok. Not bad got few Lao jiao/old timers there.

Thanks bro. Will give them a call to ask if they have stock kr parts anot. 

8 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

waaaa.. you first time going inspection with KRR??

1) Once Rim is standard.. try not to change already ba.. I know Planet Motors have them if you wan to buy officially.. but it's based at Ubi..

2) Pipe.. I would propose to try your luck first if there's no welding marks on your belly.. if there is, change ba.. but stock exhaust.. is extremely hot...

Ye man first time. Just got my bike last year. 

1) Possible to just "rent" the parts for inspection only? bc if need buy then carou got alot stock rim but idk where to find the bushings all since confirm the current bushing cannot fit

2) Honestly idk where to see the welding mark lol. Then the endcan also idk how check but I know mine no screw so maybe stock? 

3 minutes ago, sticks said:

Thanks bro. Will give them a call to ask if they have stock kr parts anot. 

Ye man first time. Just got my bike last year. 

1) Possible to just "rent" the parts for inspection only? bc if need buy then carou got alot stock rim but idk where to find the bushings all since confirm the current bushing cannot fit

2) Honestly idk where to see the welding mark lol. Then the endcan also idk how check but I know mine no screw so maybe stock? 

I would suggest to go Planet Motors and ask them to take a look for you.

FOC checks and look.. say recommended by "big size guy MT03 with box, used to ride KR".. 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

2 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

I would suggest to go Planet Motors and ask them to take a look for you.

FOC checks and look.. say recommended by "big size guy MT03 with box, used to ride KR".. 

Thanks bro. Also wanna ask, my signal lights can on but not blinking. Is it just need to change the signal relay? 

On 6/20/2022 at 1:42 PM, TAHA MALIK said:

I have a

I think the checks will check everything and then they'll inform to what needs to be done to pass inspection. Just go with your current setup and hear what they have to say

12 hours ago, sticks said:

Thanks bro. Also wanna ask, my signal lights can on but not blinking. Is it just need to change the signal relay? 

yeah.. usually signal relay.. or light bulb burst.. see any lights not on or not.. :) 

On 6/20/2022 at 2:00 PM, TAHA MALIK said:

DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO . I M VERY VERY NEW TO WATER COOLED ENGINE. I HAVE USED AIR COOLED ENGINE BEFORE. THATS Y I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT WATER COOLED ENGINE. TEMPERATURE , GAUGES , SWITCHES XYZ ETC.

U MEAN 77 CENTIGRADE? 77 CENTIGRADE IS HOT TEMPERATURE SO WHAT IS THE NORMAL TEMPERATURE?image.jpeg.1669c4535ecfb8336703fd2e618206f2.jpeg

IT DONT HAVE TEMPERATUURE METER. I WILL HAVE TO INSTALL IT 

I mean 77 degrees Celsius. 

Check this out

https://shopee.sg/product/335589721/7663454081?smtt=0.211526442-1656044015.9

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

Yeah bro saw this. But wanna find that have no nea rebate. Thanks Appreciate it 

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Fiqo said:

If use back standard kr block does it help with the fuel consumption?

FC will base more on carb/tuning and how often you open valve.. if u open daily 25km/L... can get worse to 18km/L.. but if you keep at RPM 5 and below.. about 25-29km/L.. :)

block = dun waste money.. nowadays KRR block all 2nd hand.. u can't confirm if it's truly workable.. 😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

FC will base more on carb/tuning and how often you open valve.. if u open daily 25km/L... can get worse to 18km/L.. but if you keep at RPM 5 and below.. about 25-29km/L.. :)

block = dun waste money.. nowadays KRR block all 2nd hand.. u can't confirm if it's truly workable.. 😂

so does not matter if it is std or racing block? cause my friend have racing block and he said that he only can go up to 140-160km but that one highway ah so understand

5 minutes ago, Fiqo said:

so does not matter if it is std or racing block? cause my friend have racing block and he said that he only can go up to 140-160km but that one highway ah so understand

both blocks can go up to that speed.. just depending on how long it takes.. haha..

mine standard block reach about 175-180 but after 150 takes awhile to go up more.. I remember the temperature also slowly climb up to almost 1/2 then I go back to 120-130.. (at NSH)

16 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

both blocks can go up to that speed.. just depending on how long it takes.. haha..

mine standard block reach about 175-180 but after 150 takes awhile to go up more.. I remember the temperature also slowly climb up to almost 1/2 then I go back to 120-130.. (at NSH)

not speed hahaha. i am referring to the distance. the 140-160. sorry never state properly

Edited by Fiqo
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Fiqo said:

not speed hahaha. i am referring to the distance. the 140-160. sorry never state properly

CHEY! tot you say speed... LOL..

meanwhile.. distance 140-160.. very bad lei.. mine at least 200-250.. depending on how much I open valve.. standard block + standard carb.. 

I used modified block and modified carb before.. 

bad FC will be about 150.. good FC will be 320.. huge diff for modified block.. 320 = RPM 5 and below all the way.. no open valve no wack.. ride slowlyyyyyyyy

Just now, adesmond2 said:

meanwhile.. distance 140-160.. very bad lei.. mine at least 200-250.. depending on how much I open valve.. standard block + standard carb.. 

bad FC will be about 150.. good FC will be 320.. huge diff for modified block.. 320 = RPM 5 and below all the way.. no open valve no wack.. ride slowlyyyyyyyy

I guess mine's worse. FC 120-150 max 😆

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, SkyVersace said:

carb settings makes a diff.. 

carb need to wash every 3 months.. once wash.. performance increase with FC becomes better..

service valve monthly (DIY) if need to dismantle.. every 6 months

also need to make sure your valve opens n close properly.. if struck half way... or struck abit.. = EXTREMELY poor FC.. I kanna once.. valve struck open all the way.. about 70km one full tank..

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

okok thanks I try the method and see if got difference. thanks boss

11 minutes ago, SkyVersace said:

yours not modded meh?

2 minutes ago, Fiqo said:

yours not modded meh?

Yep mine's modded 😄 10L lasts max 150km. 1 1/2 - 2 days worth of petrol. 

5 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

carb settings makes a diff.. 

carb need to wash every 3 months.. once wash.. performance increase with FC becomes better..

service valve monthly (DIY) if need to dismantle.. every 6 months

also need to make sure your valve opens n close properly.. if struck half way... or struck abit.. = EXTREMELY poor FC.. I kanna once.. valve struck open all the way.. about 70km one full tank..

😆😆 jialat if valve stuck

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fiqo said:

yours not modded meh?

no worries.. 

Mine was mod for about 7 years.. then rules tighten up.. stock for about 8 years.. rules tighten up with NEA rebate and lifespan put on my KRR.. scrap cuz cannot keep until retain as classic.. 🥲

service your carb and valve..

carb about 40-60 (current outside rates)

valve about 50-100 (depending on boss and mechs)

dun listen to others and leave bike.. go JB better still.. top servicing.. 😏

Kok Seng - Panjang if you have no contacts, can say intro by fat Chinese guy black (with red stickers) KRR with box 😂