SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

obitrok

Hi guys, I'm riding a ducati 916. Does anyone here has any feedback to the stock side stand? Does it break easily? Do I need to go get a after market?

I believe the 916 shared the same kickstand as the 996 and the 998. They are ok but try not to sit on the bike with the stand deployed.

The most sturdy stand in my opinion is the 999. I had one on my SF and it worked great.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys, do anyone encounter before after your bike washed or travel during rain facing any gear transmission issue? like kicking gear up and down feel very hard to engage. What may cause this? previously I never encounter anything like that before.

Aprilia RS125 '01 FT2630S - Mar 08 ~ Mar 10

Yamaha YZF R6 '03 FW3991C - Mar 10 ~ Aug 11

Honda VTR1000 SP1 '00 FS4115E - Jan 11 ~ Mar 13

Ducati 749S '04 FX***** - Mar 13 ~ Present

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff517/Nokikerenz/tumblr_lqgry8IqyI1qa8y9x.gif

Shake it~ sexy baby~

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/novablink/ducati2.jpg

hi guys, do anyone encounter before after your bike washed or travel during rain facing any gear transmission issue? like kicking gear up and down feel very hard to engage. What may cause this? previously I never encounter anything like that before.

for me after wash bike if water go in I will let the engine run until dry you can hear the dry cling sound.. Biting point will be harder to get if wet.. just spray GT85 or WD40 into the clutch thats what i do normally at least once a week :)

Hi guys, I'm riding a ducati 916. Does anyone here has any feedback to the stock side stand? Does it break easily? Do I need to go get a after market?

no need to get aftermarket but do not sit on the bike with the side stand on.. the side stands are not so strong.. I have been using close to 2 years running with no problems.. take good care of the bike and be gentle :)

CB400 Revo (2/6/2008-24/4/2009)

DRZ (25/4/2009 - 25/4/2010)

R6 '10 (11/6/2010 - 11/05/2012)

Ducati 1098 '08 (02/07/2012 - ??)

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab175/muhdraihan/E8CD3F17-DF57-45A6-AFC1-838C855B59EF-2557-000002100D140A87.jpg

for me after wash bike if water go in I will let the engine run until dry you can hear the dry cling sound.. Biting point will be harder to get if wet.. just spray GT85 or WD40 into the clutch thats what i do normally at least once a week :)

Thanks a lot bro...

Aprilia RS125 '01 FT2630S - Mar 08 ~ Mar 10

Yamaha YZF R6 '03 FW3991C - Mar 10 ~ Aug 11

Honda VTR1000 SP1 '00 FS4115E - Jan 11 ~ Mar 13

Ducati 749S '04 FX***** - Mar 13 ~ Present

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff517/Nokikerenz/tumblr_lqgry8IqyI1qa8y9x.gif

Shake it~ sexy baby~

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/novablink/ducati2.jpg

There is Arrow, Akra and Termi as of what i know currently is legal for 848evo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone with arrow can confirm that? who do.i.find for arrow?

i went sourcing but arrow only had legal end can officially for 848 and not evo. so im not really sure if it would pass

Class 3 : 6 Jan 2011

Class 2B: 22 June 2011

Class 2A: 26 July 2012

Class 2: 20 Sept 2013

R15 BumbleBee

CB400 Revo

Ducati 848 Evo

Honda Wave

Honda Tiger

u can check with biketech21 as they are the dealer for arrow.. u can purchase from them but they dont do install.

If u intend to buy / import overseas then it is not legal at all. So far i have not hear that import slip on or full system is legal. If u want to make it legal u need alot alot alot of document in order to get it approve.

U do save about 20% when u buy from overseas but with all the paper work and risk of not being approve is not really worth it. Just buy from singapore dealer they will give u all the document and u just need to send for inspection.

anyone with arrow can confirm that? who do.i.find for arrow?

i went sourcing but arrow only had legal end can officially for 848 and not evo. so im not really sure if it would pass

There is someone out there for me

I know there is someone out there

I know she is waiting so patiently yeah

Can you tell me her name?

(Somebody tell me her name)

This life-long search is gonna drive me insane

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

What's the color of her eyes?

Does she even realize I'm here?

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

Where is this beautiful girl?Who is she? Who is she?

Who is gonna complete my world?

(J. Roman & Soluna 'Where are you')

Arrow distributionship has been given to Regina already

oh confirm? means should be no problem legalising it getting from them. cause i dont see regina in any of the dealers or distributors previously

R15 BumbleBee

CB400 Revo

Ducati 848 Evo

Honda Wave

Honda Tiger

Arrow Website list singapore racing world as distributor. I emailed them and was asked to contact their dealer Regina directly. I am looking for pipe too. Maybe we can go ask them. Perhaps can get good price?

pmed you!!!!

R15 BumbleBee

CB400 Revo

Ducati 848 Evo

Honda Wave

Honda Tiger

Hi

I have a brand new set of Ducati 848(1098/1198 should fit) ABS fairings for sale. Colour will be matt black.

Any riders interested? Project adandoned as might be changing ride soon.

$550 to let go and delivery can be arrange.

Pls contact me at 97420040 for more infor.

• 2 weeks later...

So anyone here has a street legal exhaust to fit 996/998/748 that they want to part with? I bought a set of GPR's but I'm struggling to get GPR to provide the last piece of paperwork "noise and emission test results". All the certificates etc are right so obviously they have run the tests they just seem to shut down and not respond when you ask for a copy though!

So sick of wasting time with it, I just want to buy some slip ons that come with the right paperwork.

Hey Guys need your help here.

currently i'm looking at Duc 848 Evo but there a leakage aroud the vertical cylindar area. did ask the owner to bring the bike down to minerva but the tech can't confirm whether is this a major or minor leakage.

Did anyone have this issue b4? please help cause i intend to buy it.

Thank alot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]305032[/ATTACH]

:cheeky:

Hey Guys need your help here.

currently i'm looking at Duc 848 Evo but there a leakage aroud the vertical cylindar area. did ask the owner to bring the bike down to minerva but the tech can't confirm whether is this a major or minor leakage.

Did anyone have this issue b4? please help cause i intend to buy it.

Thank alot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]305032[/ATTACH]

Minor or major leakage = something is wrong.. Might as well look for other duc

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e291/zhifong/bike7-1.jpg