SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

obitrok

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys,

Any 848 evo rider using the Termis Carbon slip on exhaust? try ordering from minvera, they say not approved so don do any ordering but saw a few on the road using the carbon instead of the termis.. Any Bros can help on that?

Thanks a million

Hi Ducati Buddies,

I am riding a Ducati 1098S, starting to learn more about this beast machine. Anybody can give me some advice or tips, as in things to look out for or some items to take note etc.

Likewise, i liked to meet up with the rest or different kind of ducati rider if possible.

Hi buddy sraddy,

I am already the member of the Ducati FB. last night, they had an outing rather meet up at Forum Coffee bean, i was at work, so never join.

Will try to join the next round, or we can self create our own meet up session.

Leave your contcat no behind and i will try to create an watapp group for the gathering.

Jon

Hi buddy sraddy,

I am already the member of the Ducati FB. last night, they had an outing rather meet up at Forum Coffee bean, i was at work, so never join.

Leave your contcat no behind and i will try to create an watapp group for the gathering.

Jon

I have already created a Ducati whatsapp group some of us are newbies..if you keen to join..text me at 8133 0476

Hi buddy sraddy,

Jon

Hi Jonnaw, I'm Newbie monster rider! Can I join too?

PrAgash

hi all

selling my termi full system for ducati 1098.

old version.

selling cheap kindly message 90214385 if interested.

rgds

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

hi all

selling my 2007 Red 1098 Superbike (base model). 14,900km. new slipper clutch with steering damper. all minor servicing and 12k valve clearance + wear tear replacement done at Minerva with receipts to prove.

throwing in full termi system with ECU (not installed and non LTA approved)

Plenty of grunt for track or road. priced to sell due to upgrade. cash only S$18,000

pls PM for viewing. thanks very much !

Edited by 3/0

I have a set of SW Motech Blaze panniers for panigale to let go, unused. Whats App @97376280

2011-2012 Yamaha FZ1-N

2012-2013 KTM 990 SMT

2012-2013 Harley Softail Blackline

2013-2014 Kawasaki ZZR 1400

2013-2015 Yamaha Tmax530

2014-2015 Ducati Panigale 1199S

2016- Can Am Spyder RSS

2016- BMW S1000R

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I was wondering if any of you ever serviced your bikes at Ducati Johor..? I was there recently and they're quite "aggressive" in promoting their service package.. They did mentioned that some SG registered Ducs did their servicing there..