SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

YZF-R15 rider, GATHER!!!

garfieldrox

hey guys, can i ask about the maintenance and f/c of this bike? been looking out a second hand bike for quite sometime, decided on cbr150 but only see a few in the market. On the other hand, they are quite a few r15 i saw on the forum. so would like to enquire more about this bike!!

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

also don't know which mechanic did my bike. i sound off that day but wasn't been entertain... so just turn around and go off. :/

I think you're too soft.. and hence those 'lao jiao' in the workshop with much dealing think they can makan you.

Scratch means scratch.. no need find what mec one XD

I would confirm make alot of noise one.. But... I think so la.. HAHA!

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Foxin489130.jpg

hey guys, can i ask about the maintenance and f/c of this bike? been looking out a second hand bike for quite sometime, decided on cbr150 but only see a few in the market. On the other hand, they are quite a few r15 i saw on the forum. so would like to enquire more about this bike!!

LOL maintenance?this bike damn difficult to maintain one.you need to pump petrol once a week if daily use.change engine oil every 5000KM mileage.and errrrr pay your monthly installment. ;) f/c for this bike damn high.i've been only using shell V-power and it's about 41km/L. if you use cheaper petrol like 95/98 can will save more on f/c. HAHAHAHAHA! xD

Guest IceLkipz
No offence but if our bike does not need so much air flow, personally I think is useless to install something to increase the airflow of the bike.. I think is up to

personal perspective:)

Cheers :)

LOL maintenance?this bike damn difficult to maintain one.you need to pump petrol once a week if daily use.change engine oil every 5000KM mileage.and errrrr pay your monthly installment. ;) f/c for this bike damn high.i've been only using shell V-power and it's about 41km/L. if you use cheaper petrol like 95/98 can will save more on f/c. HAHAHAHAHA! xD

LoL!!

What a way to describe the hassle of such a 'troublesome' bike. XD

Anyway, ya riding a R15 is it?

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Foxin489130.jpg

Team R series meet up

Date: 28 May 2011 Saturday

Place: East Coast Park Carls Junior

Timing: 8.30pm

We are organising a meet up and hope all of you guys can come. it would be a good session to clear any doubts and share. when you come you will understand why. it will be good to know each other also:) we will move off at around 9.30pm SHARP, but best if u can come at 8.30 pm:)

1.KIJI 91297141

2.Mr Grumpy

3.Tony

4.IceLKipz (unless activated for duty)

please repost this with ur name if you are coming:) put ur HP number also:)

VANNESA IS COMING

Team R series meet up

We are organising a meet up and hope all of you guys can come. it would be a good session to clear any doubts and share. when you come you will understand why. it will be good to know each other also:) we will move off at around 9.30pm SHARP, but best if u can come at 8.30 pm:)

1.KIJI 91297141

2.Mr Grumpy

3.Tony

5.marcus, xsuicidalx

VANNESA IS COMING

Team R series meet up

1.KIJI 91297141

2.Mr Grumpy

3.Tony

5.marcus, xsuicidalx

the moving off means go where?

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/tanaka_7/R15/_MG_3397.jpghttp://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/tanaka_7/R15/_MG_4936.jpg

Class 3- 22th Jan 2009

Class 2B- 27th SEP 2010

Sianed, now engine de light lights up... could it be not enough engine oil? is it okay to just top up engine oil? I dk leh.. Damn scare to ride now

Means battery got problem.I had the same

Thing when my bike is at neutral.then after that can't start

Liao. -.-

Team R series meet up

We are organising a meet up and hope all of you guys can come. it would be a good session to clear any doubts and share. when you come you will understand why. it will be good to know each other also we will move off at around 9.30pm SHARP, but best if u can come at 8.30 pm

1.KIJI 91297141

2.Mr Grumpy

3.Tony

5.marcus, xsuicidalx

6.Jeremy, Jiaweii.jw (81182866)

please repost this with ur name if you are coming put ur HP number also

the moving off means go where?

There are a few places in mind, depends on the number of people coming and where they wan to go. Can go eat, play corner, chit chat, test top speed and take photo...

VANNESA IS COMING

Team R series meet up

We are organising a meet up and hope all of you guys can come. it would be a good session to clear any doubts and share. when you come you will understand why. it will be good to know each other also we will move off at around 9.30pm SHARP, but best if u can come at 8.30 pm

1.KIJI 91297141

2.Mr Grumpy

3.Tony

5.marcus, xsuicidalx

7.sufyan

8.Max

Edited by kiji

VANNESA IS COMING

There are a few places in mind, depends on the number of people coming and where they wan to go. Can go eat, play corner, chit chat, test top speed and take photo...

Take photo? ok cool! i bring my DSLR!

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/tanaka_7/R15/_MG_3397.jpghttp://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/tanaka_7/R15/_MG_4936.jpg

Class 3- 22th Jan 2009

Class 2B- 27th SEP 2010

Team R series meet up

1.KIJI 91297141

2.Mr Grumpy

3.Tony

5.marcus, xsuicidalx

7.sufyan

8.Max

9.Tanaka_7 (TianZhong) 92356131

Class 3- 22th Jan 2009

Class 2B- 27th SEP 2010

wah alot of effort sia! =( but i like! =D

Team R series meet up

1.KIJI 91297141

2.Mr Grumpy

3.Tony

5.marcus, xsuicidalx

7.sufyan

8.Max

10. Chris, chrisponk 98649605 =D

Lai lai lai, the more the better;)

Team R series meet up

1.KIJI 91297141

2.Mr Grumpy

3.Tony

5.marcus, xsuicidalx

7.sufyan

8.Max

11. Marcus tan

VANNESA IS COMING

Lai lai lai, the more the better

Team R series meet up

1.KIJI 91297141

2.Mr Grumpy

3.Tony

5.marcus, xsuicidalx

7.sufyan

8.Max

11. Marcus tan

12. Me (81800575)