SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

yesterday I met with an accident :cry: . The most stupidiest one in fact.

Riding on the pavement going to the road, I overtake my fren but my bike went to the dirt. skali fishtail. then I accidently throttle up and went back to the pavement but haiz..never see the KRR parking at the middle of the oavement, coz was so kancheong. I avoid the KRR but ended in the dirt again but this time no choice, coz if I go I hit the tree. so I tried to apply break but so gundu that I accidently applied the front brake :faint: . my bike skidded,wheelock and fly I go... :faint: . Lucky I already put crashbar so it took most of the impact and eat the dirt. I roll at the dirt and fly out to the road. my helmet grinding siak at the road.

I stand up and went to my bike smiling, not showing my fear :sweat: . then the guy who parked his KRR kept apologizing to me. and his GF kept saying "OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD..." :cheeky:

Funny ah, for some reason I know I'm going to met with an accident yesterday. before the accident, got a gut feeling like my bike will fall. sheesh.

Btw, Fork Oil seal leaking, side mirror bend, headlight bend, the RPM meter casing crack. haiz...

but lucky I'm still alive :cheer:

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bro shahrul...there u got the point bro...malas mau tumpang ppl....self ridden is the best...easy to counter anything.....as for ur spotlight, u DIY with switches or ???.....

bro Hondaman..........good luck in ur next stunt...:sorry: ....just kidding..:smile:

anyway we're all bound to have accd...just how lucky we r..only god knows...take care bro...:thumb:

i diy with all my switches ..... juz now u park side by side wif my bike nvr see my 3 switches ..... like airplane like that .... hahhahaha

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda super4 ver s - yamaha rxz 135

Honda cbr 600 rr

Suzuki hayabusa 1300 - yamaha cygnus 125 - yamaha lc135 spark

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

http://p1.bikepics.com/2013/10/22/bikepics-2608839-full.jpg

Originally posted by Hondaman@Jul 20 2006, 11:12 AM

yesterday I met with an accident :cry: . The most stupidiest one in fact.

Riding on the pavement going to the road, I overtake my fren but my bike went to the dirt. skali fishtail. then I accidently throttle up and went back to the pavement but haiz..never see the KRR parking at the middle of the oavement, coz was so kancheong. I avoid the KRR but ended in the dirt again but this time no choice, coz if I go I hit the tree. so I tried to apply break but so gundu that I accidently applied the front brake :faint: . my bike skidded,wheelock and fly I go... :faint: . Lucky I already put crashbar so it took most of the impact and eat the dirt. I roll at the dirt and fly out to the road. my helmet grinding siak at the road.

I stand up and went to my bike smiling, not showing my fear :sweat: . then the guy who parked his KRR kept apologizing to me. and his GF kept saying "OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD..." :cheeky:

Funny ah, for some reason I know I'm going to met with an accident yesterday. before the accident, got a gut feeling like my bike will fall. sheesh.

Btw, Fork Oil seal leaking, side mirror bend, headlight bend, the RPM meter casing crack. haiz...

but lucky I'm still alive :cheer:

sorry to hear about ur accident. anyway thank god that u are ok.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/wsrider/CHOYSTER.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/choyster21/My%20Bike/header.jpg

Check with my mechanic already. he quoted:

Repair both fork seal $95 (one leak, the other showing some symptoms)

Repress my rims (now becoming more unstable) $50 (two days)

Service my carburator (had to for the upcoming touring) this one I forgot how much he said. maybe $65 or $85 :sweat:

next month then I do, so far he check my bike still can GO but must ride slow. haiz...money money money...

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

i dun think it's a must to service ur carb juz becoz u wanna go for touring ..... anyways .... u have to tune ur carb too after service ....

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

Originally posted by shahrul_azmil3@Jul 17 2006, 06:14 PM

u lucky not more then 3 k ..... project big one ..... asphoon quote 2k only .....

my point of view ......

u want to change go change other bike like suzuki gsr 400 or anything lar .... coz u change to a super4 also ...... got diff but not that a lot ..... ppl won't go WOW ! at cya coz it's still a super4 ...... unless u r saying ur bike seriously problematic ..... lar then dun wait go change lar better for you ......

thanks bro, for yur advices tink i will renew my bike in dec i guess :)

U PAY PEANUTS, U GET MONKEYS!!!

not yet install lar ..... hard to contact him ...... if not long time install already .....

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

anyone has fixed digital voltmeter on their verS before? I thinking of getting one, but bike shop dun sell leh. Did a search and found that many buy from car shop and fixed themselves. Anyone here has done it before?

2000-2001 NSR125R(FM 1024)

2001-2003 CBR400RR(FJ 0182J)

2004-2005 TA150 phantom(FS 9740)

2005-2005 GSXR400RP(3 months)

2005-2006 CB400 VerS(FP 6619)

2006-2006 TA200 phantom(3 weeks)

2006-2007 Piaggio X9 (FU 8448)

2007- current Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 & TA150 phantom

Be fast on corners, not straight road

Originally posted by WingZer0@Jul 21 2006, 10:42 PM

think Chris (rabbit oiler) gone back to germany already.....anyway quite ok lah for $25.......u want to oil ur chains just pump and ride......

good for lazy rider.... :sweat:

bad thg is dirty ur rim easily(but easier to clean den chain wax/oil)

Current P200 setup: Sinnob Sproc[15, 39], NGK platinum plug with spark booster, V3 racing coil, cheetah CDI[dual mode], broquet B2, DIY oiler, hazard light, DIY gnding, PE28[pj-38, mj-120], open pod filter

Originally posted by hybridz@Jul 22 2006, 06:17 PM

anyone has fixed digital voltmeter on their verS before? I thinking of getting one, but bike shop dun sell leh. Did a search and found that many buy from car shop and fixed themselves. Anyone here has done it before?

for digital voltmeter actually oni limited choices....

di a search before installing, if im not wrong oni 3 or 4 choices available in e mkt.

installation is fairly simple two/three wires to e headlight assy will do....

Current P200 setup: Sinnob Sproc[15, 39], NGK platinum plug with spark booster, V3 racing coil, cheetah CDI[dual mode], broquet B2, DIY oiler, hazard light, DIY gnding, PE28[pj-38, mj-120], open pod filter

Originally posted by cookie_monster@Jul 22 2006, 06:52 PM

for digital voltmeter actually oni limited choices....

di a search before installing, if im not wrong oni 3 or 4 choices available in e mkt.

installation is fairly simple two/three wires to e headlight assy will do....

May I know how much you bought it for? You buy from which shop?AMK side got anot?

2000-2001 NSR125R(FM 1024)

2001-2003 CBR400RR(FJ 0182J)

2004-2005 TA150 phantom(FS 9740)

2005-2005 GSXR400RP(3 months)

2005-2006 CB400 VerS(FP 6619)

2006-2006 TA200 phantom(3 weeks)

2006-2007 Piaggio X9 (FU 8448)

2007- current Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 & TA150 phantom

Be fast on corners, not straight road

Originally posted by cookie_monster@Jul 22 2006, 06:43 PM

good for lazy rider.... :sweat:

bad thg is dirty ur rim easily(but easier to clean den chain wax/oil)

yup using EO is much easier to clean than those chain lube or wax....somemore it makes the rear rims shiny after wiping :cheer:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/WingZer0/Interceptor/TailLight-1.jpg

Originally posted by hybridz@Jul 23 2006, 10:31 AM

May I know how much you bought it for? You buy from which shop?AMK side got anot?

got mine fixed by dr guru at $35-40(dun remember actual price)

so far so good....

mi staying in amk oso.... :smile:

Hi Bros...got a new set of Michellin Pilot Activ tyres + balancing , D.I.D Professional 525V - SERIES 0 Ring , 15 / 45 sprockets size ; 15 Honda Ori; 45 Japan made down 1 tooth from ori 46 teeth for my ver R :thumb:

Total spent : S$470.00 ( A pair of tyres $270 not incl. balancing )

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" People are like Motorcycles ; Each is customized a bit differently " c",)

Originally posted by sino74@Jul 25 2006, 02:13 AM

Hi Bros...got a new set of Michellin Pilot Activ tyres + balancing , D.I.D Professional 525V - SERIES 0 Ring , 15 / 45 sprockets size ; 15 Honda Ori; 45 Japan made down 1 tooth from ori 46 teeth for my ver R :thumb:

Total spent : S$470.00 ( A pair of tyres $270 not incl. balancing )

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Bro hws the tyre?? Gd mah???

I wanted to change tyre n chain soon... thinkin changin to Michellin tyres...bt dunno which model yet..

http://photos-397.friendster.com/e1/photos/79/39/11409397/1_157036238l.jpg

(2003-2003) Honda NSR FS7829J,(2003-2004) Yamaha 125Z FX2461?,(2004-2006) Honda S4 Ver-S FN9046P,(2006-2007) Gilera VXR'05 AZ1199E,(2007-2007) Yamaha Spark135 FBA79U,(2007-2008) Suzuki DRZ-SM FZ3247C,(2008-2010) Gilera VXR'06,(2010-201?) Mazda2 SP

Originally posted by Jarrett@Jul 25 2006, 05:21 AM

Bro hws the tyre?? Gd mah???

I wanted to change tyre n chain soon... thinkin changin to Michellin tyres...bt dunno which model yet..

MICHELIN PILOT ACTIV

------------------------------

Michelin has launched the new Pilot Activ to replace certain sizes in its existing Macadam 50 range.

The Pilot Activ is a belted crossply tyre with a sports-orientated tread pattern that offers improved manoeuvrability, better dry and wet grip, higher mileage, and improved rider comfort compared with the Macadam 50.

These improvements in performance come from a revised casing construction that uses recently developed ply and belt technology and a tread rubber compound incorporating the latest generation of elastomers to improve grip in all weather conditions without compromising tyre-life.

The Pilot Activ tread pattern features an optimised void ratio which puts four per cent more rubber on the road compared with a Macadam 50 of the same size. This improves grip and tyre-life, and contributes to better stability in all conditions.

Available from dealers now, the Pilot Activ is available in seven front sizes and six rears, and in H and V speed ratings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unbeatable combination of price and performance

Remarkabe grip on both dry and wet roads

Up to now, improved tyre life often meant compromised performance. Thanks to the Pilot Activ's increased rubber contact with the road (5% more compared to the Macadam 50) and a new rubber mix, grip on both wet and dry roads has been improved significantly. What's more, there's virtually no difference in wet grip between a new Michelin Pilot Activ and a worn Pilot Activ.

So Michelin now delivers optimum performance and safety throughout the life of the tyre... along with 20% longer tread life!

This is e review of e tyres...Yet to test how e tyres perform cos its still runnin-in :thumb:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" People are like Motorcycles ; Each is customized a bit differently " c",)

bros, to renew roadtax, we 1st nd to go inspection ah?? i thought inspection once a year only?? dat time (in feb) i already inspection to renew for 6 mths, now (for aug) still hav to inspection my bike again izit??

bro Jarrett, u using the 4-bulb scrambler saitao also rite?? this saitao inspection at vicom pass or not ah??

bro shahrul_azmil3, u using the scrambler mirror on the right, rite?? the left site mirror's hole u use wat to cover one ah?? n dis mirror gt nothing to do when going inspection rite??

thnx in adv bros...

I read from one of the forummer that the RXZ head also now cannot pass inspection.

hi ppl...long time nv log online...lolz..busy with work!!~

edyz -- hey there..where can i get the tail of yours? i wanna fix on my bike le..so chio...

Guys,when ur wanna hav outing? been asking quite a few months liao..no answers from ur le..

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/60/26/3556206/36972573356419l.jpg

Things i had addon : Belly pan,Fork Brace,Voltage Stablizer(PowerMax2),Micron Legal Exhuast,AutoGauge Voltmeter,OKADA Crowling

Things i had changed : Red Handle Bar,Paintjob,Seat rewrap,Dunlop GPR70 tyres,Magnetic Coil,Clutch Plates,Valves Clearence and Timing chain,Front & Rear wheel bearings,Front fork service,carbon fibre mirror,carbon fibre brake & clutch level,K&N air filter,Gazi Rear Suspension

Things yet done : Front & Rear Number Plate(Yellow Base and Black Alphanumeric),Rim Respray,Rear Suspension Service,Chain and Spockets,3points Crashbar,Rear Hugger(arrow),Brake Calipers Respray,Side Stand,Front Wheel Brake Pad,Lizard Skin for Brake Lining and Rear Suspension Springs

Still Considering : Pro Taper Handle Bar,Rear Suspension Riser,Givi Rack and Box,Spec 1 or 3 Tail Board,Modify Header,Digital Meter,Clear Headlight(Spec3)