SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by fusionx88@Jul 3 2006, 11:08 PM

ohhhhhhh thanks bro , wow COE nw soo expensive 800++ haiz sianzz, actually i tot of renew for 10 years but nw maybe i will juz renew 5 years , btw when is yur COE due? Maybe we can go together :) Together save some money.

Yup VER S tail board gt 2 type :) soo tot if hve extra cash......den change it :smile:

agree with shahrul, don't ever renew ur coe with 5 yrs bro....u are stuck with the bike and u will have problems selling off the bike. Later after 5years when u scrap the bike u need to pay $$$

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/WingZer0/Interceptor/TailLight-1.jpg

Originally posted by shahrul_azmil3@Jul 4 2006, 10:51 AM

wow bro fusionx88 ... u want to renew only 5 years ??? do u know if u renew 5 years u can't renew ur coe anymore therefore u have 2 scrap ur bike ...... u really want to do that ar ??? bro $1000 for 10 years not the much bro .....

superpig4 ... glad that u r back from brunei ..... anyways i done up my rear much more better now ... will post pic for u here by sunday k ......

i koe bro but nt much cash ley, starting i tot renew 10 year , den if i sell it next time also can fetch a higher price..... i even tot of changing a bike haiz.... nw soo confused.:confused:

U PAY PEANUTS, U GET MONKEYS!!!

u renew 5 years ..... u sell ur bike also no value ..... the salesman not on the job just yesterday ... they sure knows bout this kind of things .... who the hell want to buy a bike that has only 5 years life in it .... if the bike shop suay2 buy ur bike that only has 5 years coe ..... i thing that gonna be a loss to him .... his boss will surely f**K him upside down ....

it will goes back to the same ..... u renew 10 years ... u sell to shop they give higher price .... makesure u tell them coe renew at what price etc .......

up to u bro but this i could bet u ... nobody will give a higher price for a bike that left 5 years to live ..... worst come to worst .... u renew 5 years u pay scarp fee after that 5 years hahahahahah..........

i seriously think everyone will agree with me on this .......

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda super4 ver s - yamaha rxz 135

Honda cbr 600 rr

Suzuki hayabusa 1300 - yamaha cygnus 125 - yamaha lc135 spark

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

http://p1.bikepics.com/2013/10/22/bikepics-2608839-full.jpg

Originally posted by shahrul_azmil3@Jul 5 2006, 12:07 PM

u renew 5 years ..... u sell ur bike also no value ..... the salesman not on the job just yesterday ... they sure knows bout this kind of things .... who the hell want to buy a bike that has only 5 years life in it .... if the bike shop suay2 buy ur bike that only has 5 years coe ..... i thing that gonna be a loss to him .... his boss will surely f**K him upside down ....

it will goes back to the same ..... u renew 10 years ... u sell to shop they give higher price .... makesure u tell them coe renew at what price etc .......

up to u bro but this i could bet u ... nobody will give a higher price for a bike that left 5 years to live ..... worst come to worst .... u renew 5 years u pay scarp fee after that 5 years hahahahahah..........

i seriously think everyone will agree with me on this .......

ohhhhhhh i koe, 10 yrs hmmmmmmmmmm hope i juz can save enough money lo... to renew... :)

U PAY PEANUTS, U GET MONKEYS!!!

hahahha pelan2 kayoh lor ........ wahahahhahaha

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

Crazy -- i am using rear 150/60...u can try...but remember front must be at 120/60..do not change 110/60..

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/60/26/3556206/36972573356419l.jpg

Things i had addon : Belly pan,Fork Brace,Voltage Stablizer(PowerMax2),Micron Legal Exhuast,AutoGauge Voltmeter,OKADA Crowling

Things i had changed : Red Handle Bar,Paintjob,Seat rewrap,Dunlop GPR70 tyres,Magnetic Coil,Clutch Plates,Valves Clearence and Timing chain,Front & Rear wheel bearings,Front fork service,carbon fibre mirror,carbon fibre brake & clutch level,K&N air filter,Gazi Rear Suspension

Things yet done : Front & Rear Number Plate(Yellow Base and Black Alphanumeric),Rim Respray,Rear Suspension Service,Chain and Spockets,3points Crashbar,Rear Hugger(arrow),Brake Calipers Respray,Side Stand,Front Wheel Brake Pad,Lizard Skin for Brake Lining and Rear Suspension Springs

Still Considering : Pro Taper Handle Bar,Rear Suspension Riser,Givi Rack and Box,Spec 1 or 3 Tail Board,Modify Header,Digital Meter,Clear Headlight(Spec3)

same here...

but prepare to hav slower pickup n acceleration due to bigger tyre more friction wif ground....

Current P200 setup: Sinnob Sproc[15, 39], NGK platinum plug with spark booster, V3 racing coil, cheetah CDI[dual mode], broquet B2, DIY oiler, hazard light, DIY gnding, PE28[pj-38, mj-120], open pod filter

I dun undertsand wat the fark happen to my bike sia.

first the coolent leaking, matter solved.

Now, coolent still spurting out in an unknow place. yest nite I stop my bike and suddenly smoke come out. When I off the engine, I can hear something boiling inside the bike. then the coolent come out...the result of the smoke is that the coolent drop on the lower exhaust. today go mech, he said maybe overflow. then he said put the bike there first once ok, he contact me. he said if this thing happen again how am I going to go KL... :cry:

What is the problem ah? is it the coolent pipe blocked of residue or my radiator just doesnt do its work? coz the temp light never lit up yest. so kinda confused.

The boiling sound yest nite make me run quite far from my bike scared suddenly explode... (thanks to watching old time movies... :sian: ) :sweat:

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

i have this problem b4 .... y not u go throw away the termostat .... i dun use this ... diy myself ..... suddenly problem solve .... no termostat swich problem for me ..... need cash to go change ar ......

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

anyways ... thanks for waiting everybody .... here's my bike pics .....

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

used to hav similiar prob, boiling sound cumin from reserve coolant reservior when asked mech most will said top gasket got prob nid replacement or radiator choke nid to flush.....

wat i di was do a thorough flush on engine n radiator den prob solve.... can see a lot of rust residue cumin out from e radiator n engine block

if tis still can't solve ur prob den try changing e top gasket lor.... though a bit ex....

Current P200 setup: Sinnob Sproc[15, 39], NGK platinum plug with spark booster, V3 racing coil, cheetah CDI[dual mode], broquet B2, DIY oiler, hazard light, DIY gnding, PE28[pj-38, mj-120], open pod filter

last one

thanks for viewing ...... i'll remove my other pic with my plate no one it soon ..... scared ar !!!

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

veri unique tail u hav there :thumb: but i thk it look better togther wif ur old ducati sao tao.... how much u spend 4 tat alone???

n also how much u respray e body....?

thanks guy ..... yah i too think it will look gd with the ducati sai tio ...... but sold it off already ..... need cash ar ......

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

I change the thing already. as suspected, the lower hose leak and my mech change the cap also since the gasket leaking. then he service the thermostate. now my bike radiator works fine not like last time. but he said my hose all need to change. so got another 4 more to go.

Today go change seat wrap, then thought wanna buy belly pan but budget run away :cry: .

coz I go & buy glove $20 Bell. ERP cover $10. Seat Wrap $35 two colors.

Bro Shahrul,

POWER SIAK! nice sia...feel like changing also...heh heh heh. but mine the rear I put BATMAN wings! jeng jeng jeng :sweat:

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

hi ppl!!~ when wanna outing at seletar dam? BBQ?

shahrul : WeeWee~~nice tail...but wat happen to ur paintwork? Why spray it plain black? u wanna stealth ah~~ Ya lor..ur custom ducati saitao does look better but nevertheless the saitao still shape up the whole overall look of ya bike. Great job and well spent!!:thumb:

hondaman : Haiz...sad case there...if u got spare cash..flush ur coolant,wash ya reserve container...troubleshoot all the coolant pipes,change ur block gasket..this will solve ya problems..but sad to say,u r tight on budget.

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/60/26/3556206/36972573356419l.jpg

Things i had addon : Belly pan,Fork Brace,Voltage Stablizer(PowerMax2),Micron Legal Exhuast,AutoGauge Voltmeter,OKADA Crowling

Things i had changed : Red Handle Bar,Paintjob,Seat rewrap,Dunlop GPR70 tyres,Magnetic Coil,Clutch Plates,Valves Clearence and Timing chain,Front & Rear wheel bearings,Front fork service,carbon fibre mirror,carbon fibre brake & clutch level,K&N air filter,Gazi Rear Suspension

Things yet done : Front & Rear Number Plate(Yellow Base and Black Alphanumeric),Rim Respray,Rear Suspension Service,Chain and Spockets,3points Crashbar,Rear Hugger(arrow),Brake Calipers Respray,Side Stand,Front Wheel Brake Pad,Lizard Skin for Brake Lining and Rear Suspension Springs

Still Considering : Pro Taper Handle Bar,Rear Suspension Riser,Givi Rack and Box,Spec 1 or 3 Tail Board,Modify Header,Digital Meter,Clear Headlight(Spec3)

so edyz ... u new s4 tail look like what ?? share here post pic ar .... we must custom make our version s n keep the engine running smoothly so that our other vtec version s4 don look down on old bikes ...... wahhahaha

for hugger ar ... i think i buy at LAB as ... hugger really a cosmetic stuff that hard to notice it's even there if install on 2 rear suspension like ours .....

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e