SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by shahrul_azmil3@Jul 9 2006, 11:35 AM

so edyz ... u new s4 tail look like what ?? share here post pic ar .... we must custom make our version s n keep the engine running smoothly so that our other vtec version s4 don look down on old bikes ...... wahhahaha

for hugger ar ... i think i buy at LAB as ... hugger really a cosmetic stuff that hard to notice it's even there if install on 2 rear suspension like ours .....

Well said:thumb: . But i belive that the vtec riders will not look down old bike. (Cause without VER.S,R PB1 There will be no Vtec. Just a joke):sweat: Old bike has its advantages too. :smile:

Regards,

Crazy

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1022863475.png

ok guys, I kinda gundu in this. But usually if lets say I wanna go somehwere far, I got to service the bike.

so...wat kind of servicing? :sweat:

I know I have to keep an eye on my radiator and coolent problem that i'm currently facing.

is it include, change EO,OF,AF,SPARK PLUG? plus I still need to repress my front rim. is budget ard $200 enough?

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

Originally posted by Fazli@Jul 9 2006, 06:02 PM

My Version S stutters when between 5800-6000rpm. Isit advisable to use carb cleaner by Motul and pour into tank?

if u just got the bike 2nd hand, think better to wash ur carbs, tune them, change EO, OF and plugs. Also chk if ur AF is clogged?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/WingZer0/Interceptor/TailLight-1.jpg

Originally posted by Hondaman@Jul 10 2006, 12:55 PM

ok guys, I kinda gundu in this. But usually if lets say I wanna go somehwere far, I got to service the bike.

so...wat kind of servicing? :sweat:

I know I have to keep an eye on my radiator and coolent problem that i'm currently facing.

is it include, change EO,OF,AF,SPARK PLUG? plus I still need to repress my front rim. is budget ard $200 enough?

$200 not enough lah bro....think press rims going to cost u around $80 (est only could be more or less)

bro crazy and bro shahrul_azmil3, i dun think those riding vtec will look down at u all at all. we are all riders, sharing the same passion of riding. bikes are still bikes regardless of vtec or not. its just the type of engine thats diff.

cheers and have a nice wk!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/wsrider/CHOYSTER.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/choyster21/My%20Bike/header.jpg

Originally posted by WingZer0@Jul 10 2006, 03:15 PM

$200 not enough lah bro....think press rims going to cost u around $80 (est only could be more or less)

Well my mech quoted me $60 lah but he also not confirmed.

$200 is just my rough estimation but it will be more lah. :smile:

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

for shahrul think u should see my new s4 tail then.....bro urs upz lah bro...

Yo bro edyz..we should see urz n sharul tail...n look at my new srpayed rims ...red in color wif V tec III paintwerk on a ver R...(juz to share ,not haolian....) n super4 pig...! start e list 4 e gatherin..... :thumb:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" People are like Motorcycles ; Each is customized a bit differently " c",)

Went to service my bike already but it seems like the stuttering won't go away at the 5800-6000rpm range... I need help. Went to service at Combine and paid 380 for fork oil seal & clip, cone bearing, plug and service & tune carb.

Anywhere else I can go to check on my bike? Feels so irritated with the stutterin...

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

Went to service my bike already but it seems like the stuttering won't go away at the 5800-6000rpm range... I need help. Went to service at Combine and paid 380 for fork oil seal & clip, cone bearing, coolant, plug and service & tune carb.

Anywhere else I can go to check on my bike? Feels so irritated with the stutterin...

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

so bro super4pig lets the ball rolling ..... cant wait to see each other bike...

we can learn from each other several tips on how to mod our bikes....

:thumb: :thumb: :bouncefire: :bouncefire: :bouncefire: :thumb: :thumb:

so bro shahrul...do u have the bigger picture of ur belly pan...cause i've bought it at LAB..but cant manage to fix it cause it seems to lanngar my side stand lah......it looks like urs.....do i need to mod it abit..or to cut here and there.......thanks bro...

maybe others bro can tip in as well..........thanks:help:

Originally posted by fusionx88@Jul 12 2006, 11:38 PM

hey, juz wanna ask u when will yur COE be due?? mine on Dec

mine due on may 2008.... so still hav time to monitor e COE :sweat:

Current P200 setup: Sinnob Sproc[15, 39], NGK platinum plug with spark booster, V3 racing coil, cheetah CDI[dual mode], broquet B2, DIY oiler, hazard light, DIY gnding, PE28[pj-38, mj-120], open pod filter

yo bro edyz .... there's really no point making a meeting JUZ FOR THE SAKE OF SEEING BIKES .... that's y i dun regular go for LOCAL meet outs .... There will be a day where some of our bro wanna go sprays their rims together at ah boy jb ...... as for me if not for spraying ..... i peng other shops already .... so if u wanna start the ball rolling .... i'm juz giving u my surgestion ..... i'm not good at starting a meet up so dun ask me ..... maybe after spraying ..... go makan while getting our bikes a bath ..... then while eating and talking c*** ... we could talk bout our bikes then ....

anyways

as for my bellypan .... u buy the stuff form LAB ... $35 ... then go other shop to cut .... Mine LAB mac. cut my bellypan into half on the left side ... so i decided to cut myself on the right .... not nice lar short bellypan .... i will get it change once i really2 got the extra money .... for what change a stuff that i already have asap rite .......

anyways ..... i will adjust my rear to lower a bit coz ... i think my rear to high up already hahahhaa. .... like funny lar ......

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda super4 ver s - yamaha rxz 135

Honda cbr 600 rr

Suzuki hayabusa 1300 - yamaha cygnus 125 - yamaha lc135 spark

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

http://p1.bikepics.com/2013/10/22/bikepics-2608839-full.jpg

Originally posted by Fazli@Jul 13 2006, 10:04 AM

Went to service my bike already but it seems like the stuttering won't go away at the 5800-6000rpm range... I need help. Went to service at Combine and paid 380 for fork oil seal & clip, cone bearing, coolant, plug and service & tune carb.

Fazli, can try Ah Chong (Planet) over at Ubi near the TP HQ, not giving him free promotion but he's been doing my bikes for over 10 yrs already....there's a thread about his shop at Why Pay More section. Btw if u want to do ur bike at his shop u better be there when he opens around 0900-0930am....if not have to wait a for a couple of hours....

HI guys...how are your doing? haha~~

haiz~ bro edyz i dun wanna starts the ball rolling le...everytime i asked like nobody interested...so i gave up liao....:cry:

edyz - as for the belly pan,i know how to cut without having to sacrifice the side...actually..u just have to cut a portion for the side stand to move freely..thats all...got meet up i show u how to do it lor...kezkez..

blood_red - hi..so u manage to fix the longer version of belly pan into you PB1? cos i wanna change to the longer version one le...cos its more nice than the ah boy one..

WingZer0 - Planet's ah chong :thumb: !! but he always like to cheat my money le...sometime dulan him also..ask only wanna me pay extra $$ for his stupid info..

Fazli - wat u mean by stuttering?? bike canot go beyond the RPM level u mentioned? Or is it feel like coughing like that..?? Check your fuel line lor...maybe got small holes or something...

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/60/26/3556206/36972573356419l.jpg

Things i had addon : Belly pan,Fork Brace,Voltage Stablizer(PowerMax2),Micron Legal Exhuast,AutoGauge Voltmeter,OKADA Crowling

Things i had changed : Red Handle Bar,Paintjob,Seat rewrap,Dunlop GPR70 tyres,Magnetic Coil,Clutch Plates,Valves Clearence and Timing chain,Front & Rear wheel bearings,Front fork service,carbon fibre mirror,carbon fibre brake & clutch level,K&N air filter,Gazi Rear Suspension

Things yet done : Front & Rear Number Plate(Yellow Base and Black Alphanumeric),Rim Respray,Rear Suspension Service,Chain and Spockets,3points Crashbar,Rear Hugger(arrow),Brake Calipers Respray,Side Stand,Front Wheel Brake Pad,Lizard Skin for Brake Lining and Rear Suspension Springs

Still Considering : Pro Taper Handle Bar,Rear Suspension Riser,Givi Rack and Box,Spec 1 or 3 Tail Board,Modify Header,Digital Meter,Clear Headlight(Spec3)