SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] DRZ 400 SM

biting_point
Go to solution Solved by exygon,

13k in march? Inclusive of COE, insurance etc??

If I recal correctly, slightly less than $12k for machine. All in will be $13+k for my age group.

And it is $17k now? Vehicle prices in Sg are simply mind-boggling. Pretty soon, even bicycles require a riding licence, and COE and road tax and all... who knows?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224954

2B(8/09);2A(10/10);2(12/11)

Derbi "Black Maverick" Terra 125 (8/09-9/12)

Honda "Burly Bison" Varadero XL1000V1 (10/11-12/12)

Ducati "Banded Mustang" Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP (12/12-)

Vespa "Vicki" GT200 (05/14-)

"Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity."

If I recal correctly, slightly less than $12k for machine. All in will be $13+k for my age group.

And it is $17k now? Vehicle prices in Sg are simply mind-boggling. Pretty soon, even bicycles require a riding licence, and COE and road tax and all... who knows?

machine was abt 14k, coe 2k, insurance 500, plus GST etc....haha

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/332511-Arrow-Titanium-exhaust-for-DRZ

Selling Arrow Titanium end can for DRZ

299 $ (nego) no cert...

contact 9061 4549 (sms / whatsapp)

http://images04.olx.com.sg/ui/8/42/28/1283683881_118323428_1-Pictures-of--DRZ-Arrow-End-Can-For-sale-1283683881.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

hey guys just got my drz k8 recently. my first bike i'm riding, was wondering if you guys could help me out with a few questions i got.

was thinking of going to unique motorsports. anything you comments could tell me bout the shop?

Bro I suggest u try raptor motorsports at kallang ave industrial. Blk 2 #146. He can tell u everything u need to know abt drz. And he got servicing packages too.

hey guys just got my drz k8 recently. my first bike i'm riding, was wondering if you guys could help me out with a few questions i got.

was thinking of going to unique motorsports. anything you comments could tell me bout the shop?

Bro,unique motorsport is also good and they have worked out diff servicing packages for ur budget and great customer service too...

Raptor Motorsports is great coz personally i done all my servicing and stuff there..Good Price and no hidden cost,accessories wise there is also a wide range...the bosses there are all well versed in DRZ so no worries la...pay them a visit and im sure they will posion u with all the posionous stuff there bro...jus my 2cts:P

my DRZ was always serviced by Unique.. Most of the accessories and performance parts are also bought/installed at Unique..

no fuss service packages there are great and cheap..

if you are dropping by Unique, let me know. i often pop by to chill there..

Guys i just want to know is it normal for a drz with just minor mods like aftermarket endcan, thumper jetting and 3x3 to have an average petrol consumption of 21km/l and now its 20km/l.? tolong2 if not normal then maybe i have to send for setting the 5th time.haha.

Yamaha RXZ 135 (FZ)Scrap--------Yamaha Spark 135 (FBB)

Honda SP 150 (FR)------------------Yamaha SparK Z 110 (FY)

YAmaha spark 135 (FBA)Stolen----DRZ 400 SM (FBB)

Honda S4 Ver S (FP)-----------------Honda Xr4 SM (FS)

Yamaha FZ16 (FBG)-----------------Honda wave (FW)

~~CURRENT BIKE~~

Honda NC700X

tolong2 if not ormal then maybe i have to send for setting the 5th time.haha.

it depends on ur jetting size and exhaust system, full system?

factors like tire pressure, chain tighten and ur riding style plays a part too.

how many psi do you ppump your tyres? i used to pump 120 on my car. so the bike's probably a 50?

for me is 200kpa front, 230kpa rear

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

need advice here... the weight on my rim is getting loose. any solution or it will be fine to just leave it? thanks!

FW%%M (Mar 08 - Jan 09) - KAWASAKI KRR150ZX -

FBC@($(K (Jan 09 - Feb 10) - HONDA SONIC 125 -

FT%#%!C (Feb 10 - Mar 11) - HONDA CB400 HYPERVTEC -

FBC$(*^P (Mar 11 - DEC 11) - SUZUKI DRZ400SM -

FT#&G (DEC 11 -) - SYM JOYMAX 300i -

Guys i just want to know is it normal for a drz with just minor mods like aftermarket endcan, thumper jetting and 3x3 to have an average petrol consumption of 21km/l and now its 20km/l.? tolong2 if not normal then maybe i have to send for setting the 5th time.haha.

Bro that's the figure that I'm getting also. using FCR and Delta full exhaust. If i ride conservatively like only 20% throttle all the time i estimated to get 180 km which is 25km/l. Really full bore all the way less than 100km per full tank.

Other riders can share their FC?

Ride fast..ride safe..don't crash...

Thumper talk jetting? What is it? You meant Thumpertalk FCR?

If you are using FCR, FC at 20km/l is good.. If not, like what Sparker said, all others factors like tyres, chain, riding habits, etc do make differences..

oh guys sry one big noobish super noobish question ahah. how many psi do you ppump your tyres? i used to pump 120 on my car. so the bike's probably a 50?

50PSI is crazy!! 30PSI for front and back w/o pillion, add 2PSI to rear if got pillion..

need advice here... the weight on my rim is getting loose. any solution or it will be fine to just leave it? thanks!

It's ok.. You may wanna remove it.. As wheel balancing are actually meant for high speeds..

hi need help here what does jd jetting do? as in the pros and cons..thinking of getting it btw is it legal? pls enlightened me thx :)

Jd jetting fine tune your air/fuel ratio, air intake, fuel intake for the carb..

This fine tuning maximizes the fuel consumption and power if done properly..

This JD kit is a plug and play set by following the instructions..

It'll also removes the deceleration popping sounds..

This modification is legal..

Bro that's the figure that I'm getting also. using FCR and Delta full exhaust. If i ride conservatively like only 20% throttle all the time i estimated to get 180 km which is 25km/l. Really full bore all the way less than 100km per full tank.

Stock carb with BMC Filter and Yoshi FS - max 32 km/L, avg about 30-31km/L

FCR with BMC filter and Yoshi FS - max 21 km/L, avg about 18-20 km/L

Avg speeds at 70-80kph, mix of highways and start/stop traffic..

Tyres are at 30PSI F&R..

Full bore NSHW speeds 130-150kph - 12-14km/L

I'm using fcr 39, delta endcan with scorpion header, k&n air filter.. I'm getting about 25km/l.. but not full bore the throttle. maintain around 1/4 to half bore.. but I'm using the Turbomag magnet.. don't know if that makes a difference..

It's ok.. You may wanna remove it.. As wheel balancing are actually meant for high speeds..

if removing do i have to remove all? or just only the loose one?

FW%%M (Mar 08 - Jan 09) - KAWASAKI KRR150ZX -

FBC@($(K (Jan 09 - Feb 10) - HONDA SONIC 125 -

FT%#%!C (Feb 10 - Mar 11) - HONDA CB400 HYPERVTEC -

FBC$(*^P (Mar 11 - DEC 11) - SUZUKI DRZ400SM -

FT#&G (DEC 11 -) - SYM JOYMAX 300i -

If you are using FCR, FC at 20km/l is good.. If not, like what Sparker said, all others factors like tyres, chain, riding habits, etc do make differences..

50PSI is crazy!! 30PSI for front and back w/o pillion, add 2PSI to rear if got pillion..

Jd jetting fine tune your air/fuel ratio, air intake, fuel intake for the carb..

Tyres are at 30PSI F&R..

In tt case its not good for my bike. for me tyre pressure 29psi and i only fix end can pipe and its a stock carb with thumpertalk jetting. use to get 27km/l and it suddenly drop to 21 even if i wack or not it will stick to that fc.

Yamaha RXZ 135 (FZ)Scrap--------Yamaha Spark 135 (FBB)

Honda SP 150 (FR)------------------Yamaha SparK Z 110 (FY)

YAmaha spark 135 (FBA)Stolen----DRZ 400 SM (FBB)

Honda S4 Ver S (FP)-----------------Honda Xr4 SM (FS)

Yamaha FZ16 (FBG)-----------------Honda wave (FW)

~~CURRENT BIKE~~

Honda NC700X

Tyres are at 30PSI F&R..

Bro biting point, I'm using stock carb, stock filter leO Vince endcan but I get ard 26-27km/L and I'm still running in. Is this FC normal for me? Is it because of the tuning that's y my FC is so little? So after getting a air filter and fs i shd get the JD too?? Tks for ur advice

Guys anyone of you know that what is the problem when ridding the bike suddenly engine stalk? At first I think that there is no more fuel. But after a while it can be start again. This thing happen on and off. Is it the ramming of the bike which cause the problem?

Class 2B - 23 Sep 2008

Class 2A - 10 Nov 2009 Suzuki DRZSMK6 (DEC 09 - MAR 12)

Class 2 - 01 Feb 2011 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S (Mar 12 - Jan 16), Ducati Hypermotard 821 (Jan 16)

Class 3 - 06 Nov 1998

Class 4 - 25 Feb 1999

Class 5 - 16 Dec 2008

Hello all!

I have decided to ditch my trusty lil X1-R for a DRZ and will be getting it soon.

However, I just wanna ask one question... is 50k mileage for a FBB Drz a lil too much? what are the possible problems tt such mileage may cause to the DRZ?

Or as long as the DRZ has been well-maintained, the mileage no matter how high or low doesnt matter much?

Looking forward to some advise here!

CHeers!

Edited by apocalypse89

Class 3 - 10 Sept 2008

Class 2B - 9 Sept 2009

Class 2A - 26 Aug 2011

Class 2 - 21 Nov 2013

-----------------------

2009 - 2010 : Yamaha Tw200

2010 - 2011 : Yamaha X-1R

2011 - 2012 : Suzuki DRZ400SM

2012 - Present : Yamaha Spark 135